Season 11 Taping Night Chat Thread.

Tensor

1 minute ago, Sah said:

I may be wrong but I think I see a ring on Amy's left hand when she is moving the writing board around...

From the video on Alex video with Mayim.

Yep, something shiny on her left hand...

• Like 1
  • It's a Tiara 3

3 minutes ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

I look but don't see any such photo 

Ig stories are not pics, click on her profile pic (the round one) and you should be able of watch her stories, there are 3 or 4 of them...but, you can do this only with a mobile phone

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mirs1 said:

Ig stories are not pics, click on her profile pic (the round one) and you should be able of watch her stories, there are 3 or 4 of them...but, you can do this only with a mobile phone

I have only just now discovered it works on my phone. I didn't know why it didn't work on the computer : I thought it was me. Thanks for the info.

• Like 1

Just now, joyceraye said:

I have only just now discovered it works on my phone. I didn't know why it didn't work on the computer : I thought it was me. Thanks for the info.

It doesn't even show up on my computer, only my phone.  

1 minute ago, Tensor said:

It doesn't even show up on my computer, only my phone.  

I wish I could play the stories in slow motion. I'd like to watch Mayim slowly when she moves the clipboard to see if that split-second of a flash really is from a shiny ring.

• It's a Tiara 1

2 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

I wish I could play the stories in slow motion. I'd like to watch Mayim slowly when she moves the clipboard to see if that split-second of a flash really is from a shiny ring.

I tried to screen shot it. This is the best I could get. Definitely looks like there's something on her finger

IMG_0675.PNG

Edited by ashleyo85
  • It's a Tiara 1

4 minutes ago, ashleyo85 said:

I tried to screen shot it. This is the best I could get. Definitely looks like there's something on her finger

IMG_0675.PNG

I think it is a ring from your picture as well...

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked, locked, featured and unfeatured this topic