Season 11 Taping Night Chat Thread.

Tensor

3 minutes ago, Tensor said:

A and B plot were Shamy engagement and Howardette is pregnant again. It was suggested that Penny get pregnant too

Good ! Thanks !

I hope Melissa's pregnancy goes well this time.

Edited by joyceraye
Typo

I knew they would have written melissa's pregnancy into the story...well, it's more realistic than her hiding nehind huge stuff. Interesting if also penny gets pregnant, it's gonna be a very prolific season!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, No Regrets said:
4 minutes ago, Tensor said:

A and B plot were Shamy engagement and Howardette is pregnant again. It was suggested that Penny get pregnant 

4 minutes ago, Tensor said:

A and B plot were Shamy engagement and Howardette is pregnant again. It was suggested that Penny get pregnant too

So a confirmed yes?

1 minute ago, Queen Louise said:

Will Melissa be well enough to do episodes since real pregnancy will be stressful for her?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

They might do  a lot of Skyping as when Mayim had a bad back.

It depends.  Various other women have gone through taping shows while pregnant.   Allyson Hannigan and Colby Smulders were both pregnant at one time or another during shooting for How I Met Your Mother.  

• Like 1

Just now, Tensor said:

It depends.  Various other women have gone through taping shows while pregnant.   Allyson Hannigan and Colby Smulders were both pregnant at one time or another during shooting for How I Met Your Mother.  

Same with Jane Leeves, both times. With last pregnancy going wrong though Melissa might have been told to rest.

OK, notice that this thread will be locked in about 12 minutes (12:45 AM Eastern Daylight time, 4:45 UTC).  Thank you all for trying this out tonight.  If you have any suggestions or ideas for how you think it may be better, please drop me a PM, and we'll discuss it.  Discussion on what we know should shift to the discussion thread.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tensor said:

OK, notice that this thread will be locked in about 12 minutes (12:45 AM Eastern Daylight time, 4:45 UTC).  Thank you all for trying this out tonight.  If you have any suggestions or ideas for how you think it may be better, please drop me a PM, and we'll discuss it.  Discussion on what we know should shift to the discussion thread.  

Thank you, Tensor. I think it's worked very well.

Two pregnancys? Gah damn this show is becoming The Big Bang alright :rofl:. What the hell. The show was always about Pennys impact on the guys social,development. And if it culminates with them all being pregnant. Then bring it on. I've always wanted to see Kaley play being pregnant, with her hormones etc. So not so,disappointed by this new development.

Eta: While I miss chat. This chat form I see much better. Far more practical. 

Edited by 3ku11

1 minute ago, 3ku11 said:

Two pregnancys? Gah damn this show is becoming The Big Bang alright :rofl:. What the hell. The show was always about Pennys impact on the guys social,development. And if it culminates with them all being pregnant. Then bring it on. I've always wanted to see Kaley play being pregnant, with her hormones etc. So not so,disappointed by this new development.

I hope three pregnancies or even four. Should be a lot of laughs.

Edited by joyceraye
typo

20 minutes ago, Sah said:

But he didn't do anything wrong...

I never said he did. But imo Amy deserves full disclosure. And be well informed. Before she marries a guy. Secrets ain't good going into a marriage. In the long run it was for the best. Leonard told Penny about Mandy. 

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked, locked, featured and unfeatured this topic