In Memoriam: Mike (walnutcowboy) has passed away

Season 11 Taping Night Chat Thread.

Tensor

Just now, 3ku11 said:

I never said he did. But imo Amy deserves full disclosure. And be well informed. Before she marries a guy. Secrets ain't good going into a marriage. In the long run it was for the best. Leonard told Penny about Mandy. 

Wouldn't worry about that, since Sheldon cannot keep a secret.:icon_wink:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Tensor locked this topic

The Chat Thread is now open for use, for the second taping, 22 August.  

The thread will remain open until after we get any information about the taping.  If we still don't have any information by around 2 AM Eastern time (currently 0600 UTC), we will lock the thread.

We suggest that users treat a post, in this particular thread, as one line in the former Chat.   Of course you can quote, to answer a specific post, something that wasn't available in Chat.  

The forum rules apply.   However, as individuals cannot be kicked out of, or banned from, a single thread, as they could in chat,  we have developed a different procedure to deal with unruly posters.  

If several verbal warnings in the thread,  do not stop the poster from becoming unruly, that poster can be issued a Zero point Friendly Warning, the post leading to the warning being hidden, along with their future posts being put on Moderator Queue.   When on Moderator Queue, all of their posts(even in other threads) have to be approved by a moderator, before becoming visible.  Normally, those put on mod queue for chat violations, will be taken off Moderator Queue, when Chat is locked for the night.  However, for particularly egregious offenses, the Moderator Queue could be extended until Tripper and I have a chance to discuss it, usually the next day.

This is something new for us, and some things may change as we gain some experience with this type of chat.    If you think you have something that may make this better, please drop me a PM and we'll look it over.  

• Tensor unlocked this topic
1 minute ago, Sah said:

Does anyone know who the guest stars are if there is any?

I read somewhere here (this site) that the guest star had posted pics but couldn't find a name

2 minutes ago, RoRo said:

I read somewhere here (this site) that the guest star had posted pics but couldn't find a name

Is it too early to hear anything because i live australia

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked, locked, featured and unfeatured this topic