Season 11 Taping Night Chat Thread.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had big write up but lost it. Sorry Show starts with a video chat between Leonard/Penny and the Wolowitz's. Only scene in the boys apt in the show. Lots on back and forth about who wants to stay

Funny ep one plot is sheldon and howard trying to build a model rocket other plot is penny being friends with beverly

Behind the scenes jim seemed super happy fixing kaleys hair and bouncing around before starting and he was talking and laughing with mayim in between takes of the first scene and just seemed really ch

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, kbp said:

Hope some one is going next week from the forum

Yes, but maybe someone is still about to write a summary or give us some information later. :shy:

• Like 3

• Tensor locked this topic

The Chat Thread is now open for use, for the third taping, 29 August.  

The thread will remain open until after we get any information about the taping.  If we still don't have any information by around 2 AM Eastern time (currently 0600 UTC), we will lock the thread.

We suggest that users treat a post, in this particular thread, as one line in the former Chat.   Of course you can quote, to answer a specific post, something that wasn't available in Chat.  

The forum rules apply.   However, as individuals cannot be kicked out of, or banned from, a single thread, as they could in chat,  we have developed a different procedure to deal with unruly posters.  

If several verbal warnings in the thread,  do not stop the poster from becoming unruly, that poster can be issued a Zero point Friendly Warning, the post leading to the warning being hidden, along with their future posts being put on Moderator Queue.   When on Moderator Queue, all of their posts(even in other threads) have to be approved by a moderator, before becoming visible.  Normally, those put on mod queue for chat violations, will be taken off Moderator Queue, when Chat is locked for the night.  However, for particularly egregious offenses, the Moderator Queue could be extended until Tripper and I have a chance to discuss it, usually the next day.

This is something new for us, and some things may change as we gain some experience with this type of chat.    If you think you have something that may make this better, please drop me a PM and we'll look it over.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Tensor unlocked this topic

Hello 

Hope everyone having a good evening. 

Hope we get something tonight. 

I have been watching  Hurricane Coverage down in Texas since Friday afternoon pretty much.  What a Catastrophe especially in Houston with all that flooding. Other areas farther south have been hard hit as well badly.  Been very sad to watch the event unfold hoping all the levee, rivers, etc hold. but also been great to see people coming together and helping each other. Continue to Pray for everyone. 

Catastrophic 

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Thanks @Tensor

Do we know anyone who is going tonight?

I think we had a couple who got standbys, but I don't remember if they are regulars, so we'll see.  Sorry for the delay in answering.  I opened the thread on break, I just got out of rehearsal.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

Hello 

Hope everyone having a good evening. 

Hope we get something tonight. 

I have been watching  Hurricane Coverage down in Texas since Friday afternoon pretty much.  What a Catastrophe especially in Houston with all that flooding. Other areas farther south have been hard hit as well badly.  Been very sad to watch the event unfold hoping all the levee, rivers, etc hold. but also been great to see people coming together and helping each other. Continue to Pray for everyone. 

Catastrophic 

Are you from there?

Edited by Sah

We've had some problems here in Southwest Florida.  Tropical Depression 10, which is now off the Carolina coast, formed over us, and didn't move for three days.  Officially, we've had 22 inches of rain since Friday.  Officially Houston has had 29.    Houston has had much more damage and is in much worse shape as far as fooding as Harvey had much more rain and it is in a much worse spot, as far as water collection, than we are.    My backyard flooded, our street was flooded (about a two foot deep).   But, after it stopped, it ran off into our drainage channels.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tensor said:

We've had some problems here in Southwest Florida.  Tropical Depression 10, which is now off the Carolina coast, formed over us, and didn't move for three days.  Officially, we've had 22 inches of rain since Friday.  Officially Houston has had 29.    Houston has had much more damage and is in much worse shape as far as fooding as Harvey had much more rain and it is in a much worse spot, as far as water collection, than we are.    My backyard flooded, our street was flooded (about a two foot deep).   But, after it stopped, it ran off into our drainage channels.  

Stay safe Tensor...

3 minutes ago, Sah said:

Stay safe Tensor...

Thanks.  Things are good now.  The rain stopped, the water drained off.  The only thing is our ground is a bit soggy.   Our director canceled rehearsal last night, just so people wouldn't be on the road.    

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Thanks.  Things are good now.  The rain stopped, the water drained off.  The only thing is our ground is a bit soggy.   Our director canceled rehearsal last night, just so people wouldn't be on the road.    

any news or is to early

45 minutes ago, Tensor said:

There are times when the hubs talks about fleeing the Midwest for warmer climates. But we have never been so put out by snow or cold that our lives were in danger or our homes have been destroyed.  I'm content here, we pile on the clothes, fire up the snowblower and deal with a blizzard or two each year...then we dig out and move on.  I have trouble wrapping my head around what those in the south are dealing with.  

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, vonmar said:

There are times when the hubs talks about fleeing the Midwest for warmer climates. But we have never been so put out by snow or cold that our lives were in danger or our homes have been destroyed.  I'm content here, we pile on the clothes, fire up the snowblower and deal with a blizzard or two each year...then we dig out and move on.  I have trouble wrapping my head around what those in the south are dealing with.  

I was forced to flee the North by my parents at 17, when they moved.  I spent two years in Iceland, and three years in Germany, so I'm aware of the winter storms, but at my age, and in my condition, I simply couldn't deal with the snow, physically, so I deal with all the water.  :shy:

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked, locked, featured and unfeatured this topic