Tensor

Taping Report Thread

11.02 The Retraction Reaction

Reported by: ShamyBabboos

Tape Date: August 22, 2017; Air Date: October 02, 2017

Story: Steve Molaro, Steve Holland and Maria Ferrari

Teleplay by: David Goetsch, Eric Kaplan, and Anthony Del Brocolo

Directed by:Marc Cendrowski

All we've gotten so far is the information below from ShamyBabboos Tumblr.   When any other information (title, writers, director) I'll post it.

Title was on ShamyBabboos Tumblr, and brought to my attention by by Kev0821, notchinc informed me of the writers and directors and luminous provided some Lenny information.    

Leonard has an interview with Ira Flatow on Science Friday, and it doesn't go well.   Leonard says physics is dead.

Bernadette and Amy are talking about how they are more successful than their guys and how they each hide it from them.

After hearing about Leonard's comments, the other guys get depressed about it.  

Amy and Bernie then start trying to one up the other, as to how is more successful.  Amy boasting of more funding and a new laboratory since returning to Caltech.

Leonard is called into Mrs. Davis' office, where she tells him Cal Tech isn't happy about his negativity about Physics.  Penny is supportive of Leonard during the whole episode. At one point they have a talk and Penny is comforting her husband.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

11.06 The Proton Regeneration

Reported by: 

Tape Date: October 03, 2017; Air Date: November 2, 2017

Story: TBD

Teleplay by: TBD

Directed by: Mark Cendrowski

Very little was reported for this episode.  What we have is a Howard-Bernadette plot where Howard talks about, or gets a vasectomy.    Also, Bob Newhart appears as Professor Proton and Wil Wheaton appears as...Wil Wheaton.  

ETA:  Bernadette gets put on bedrest for her pregnancy

Return to Index

• Like 8