The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Stephen Hawking

Do you have something a character has?

I'm not referring to something that most people will have, like a job, a car or an apartment.

I'm referring to something specific a character has, such as a PHD in theoretical/experimental physics, or one in neurobilogy, or one in astrophysics.

Or maybe you have a tiara?

You get the idea.

Edited by Stephen Hawking

I have a few T-shirts, Evolution,Purple  Scrambled TV Signal shirt, and Number 73,  Also, I have a Knock Knock Knock Penny shirt, of course, not used on the show, but related.

I also bought a Therimin, exactly like the one Sheldon played on the show. I have a few of the yellow Albuterol nhalers like Leonard used, although, I had to end up switching to the gray colored Ventilin brand. Ohand my miniature Time Machine, although that shouldn't count because they had the full size one, even though Leonard thought he was bidding for the miniature.

My other official BBT item I own is my Plush, stuffed Soft Kitty that sounded strikingly like Penny singing the song. . Sadly, the audio mechanism that play the song stopped working after a few months and I couldn't fix it. 

My first car (I've got rid of it now) was a VW cabrio, it was newer than Penny's red one from TBBT but, still, was Penny enough.

Was the coolest little front wheel drive car ever, mine was stick though; I doubt Sheldon could manage it without stalling.

I will admit I have a tiara. Have had it for years and still wear it occasionally.

I also have the same blanket that is on Amy's bed the first time her and Sheldon do it. It looked familiar to me so I got the blanket out of the Cedar Chest paused the video and checked it and it was exactly the same.