I nearly didn't start watching TBBT.

Stephen Hawking

For years, I thought it was similar to The IT Crowd, which I once tried watching, but thought was rubbish.

It was only when I stumbled across a clip of the Shamy kissing scene from The Agreement Dissection, on Youtube, that I realised it was nothing like The IT Crowd, and realised it was worth a look.

After watching some more Youtube clips, I went out and bought the Seasons 1-6 Box Set.

The rest, as the saying goes, is history. :) 

Edited by Stephen Hawking
  • Koala Face 1

I vaugely even recal hearing of a show called  The It Crowd, although, it seems to have quitea high rating on IMDB. 

I have heard about  The Big Bang Theory several years before I started watching it.  I got the first 3 seasons to get caught up. 

The 2 episodes that really sparked my interest was " The Nerdvana Anihilation". I the time, I was actually seeking to buy a miniature replica model of the Wah Chang Time Machine. Therefore that was the very first episode I watched before I began binge watching the series. 

My binge watching really picked up the pace when I herad that Stephen Hawking, err...You, was going to be on the show. Then , I got through a week or 2 of binge watching to get caught up with that episode. I was hooked!

I do belive,m as many say, it has gone down hill over the years.  I did watch the pilot of Young Sheldon. I think it has some good potential.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I have to agree with Mr. Hawking. I don't believe the show has gone downhill, I was getting a little tired of Sheldon's constant whining but then they gave him the opportunity to grow as a person with the introduction of Amy. He does still wine but I really enjoy it when Amy knocks him down a peg or two. All the characters have grown the last few seasons but thankfully they're still hilarious.