Jump to content

[Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread


Tensor
 Share

Recommended Posts

This thread is for discussion of Season 11, and spoilers are allowed.  Discussion of ideas from previous seasons, unless they pertain to season 11 topics, should go into the non-season 11 thread.  We do allow some latitude, but if posts not about season 11go too far off topic, or continues too long, we may move them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For season eleven I want to see far more comedy and less drama, I want more balance between the characters and pairings and more ensemble episodes. As a Lenny I want them to have plots that are entertaining, funny and maybe even fluffy, I don't want another season with there plots having them argue and then not get resolved. I don't want to see anymore stupid jokes about how Leonard wore her down and begged, grovelled and badgered her, they are not funny and also not true.

Edited by Zephon75
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mirs1 said:

And...the writers are back (I think...)!

Haha glad that someone noticed the implausibility of the dream pictute... Dear Molaro, take a hint and have it filled with updated cute pictures.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, vonmar said:

Johnny chatting at Molaro on IG...

Love Johnny's smartass responses to Molaro:mosking: Also love fan responses regarding Lenny fighting and how they should be more loving to each other(Thanks for setting Steve straight, Hokie! Hope he takes fan comments to heart.)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Love Johnny's smartass responses to Molaro:mosking: Also love fan responses regarding Lenny fighting and how they should be more loving to each other(Thanks for setting Steve straight, Hokie! Hope he takes fan comments to heart.)

Yes! If I had an account I would have written them stuff like that... Hope Molaro reads some of the comments, it is not one person but various (even in two languages haha)...Molaro take the hint!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

A Ayers had an ig story. And posted a bit of the 11.01 script. Not much was revealed though. I'm guessing be revolved around Shamy duh.

I'm expecting season 11 to be one giant Shamy love fest, nothing wrong with that, just a little bit boring when you have another five characters with nothing else to do than supporting Shamy. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

I'm expecting season 11 to be one giant Shamy love fest, nothing wrong with that, just a little bit boring when you have another five characters with nothing else to do than supporting Shamy. 

I'm sure you're not the only one who fears the lack of balance again.

o_00348.gif.e95e9df8aa02c328e5439af49418b104.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, veejay said:

I'm sure you're not the only one who fears the lack of balance again.

o_00348.gif.e95e9df8aa02c328e5439af49418b104.gif

Haha I would like to post that to Molaro, so many words conveyed by one simple gif. @veejay you'te a true gif savant.

Edited by bfm
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Carlos said:

To anybody who says that Kaley is not such a good actress: doesn't this GIF just want to make you run up to her and hug the living daylights out of her?

I actually love the moments where neither of them are both that visibly upset, but you can still tell they're just dying inside. When Penny gives Leonard the blanket in the S2 finale and walks away from him, watch her face. She looks devastated and ready to burst into tears. The quick switch from Penny playing it light and cool to Penny looking so broken - within seconds - was great acting by Kaley. And that's what made the scene so powerful, because it was all about things that weren't being said, about Leonard not seeing just how much it hurt Penny to watch him leave.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, No Regrets said:

I actually love the moments where neither of them are both that visibly upset, but you can still tell they're just dying inside. When Penny gives Leonard the blanket in the S2 finale and walks away from him, watch her face. She looks devastated and ready to burst into tears. The quick switch from Penny playing it light and cool to Penny looking so broken - within seconds - was great acting by Kaley. And that's what made the scene so powerful, because it was all about things that weren't being said, about Leonard not seeing just how much it hurt Penny to watch him leave.

I completely agree with you and i think imo that Johnny and Kaley are best at showing the hurt they are feeling, no need for words, like when Leonard watches Penny go off with DU.Of course the most noticeable one is when he has to witness Zack kissing Penny at New Years the look on his his face he looks devastated and Penny's return look said more than any words could.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My Plan To Save The Big Bang Theory.

I don't suppose for a moment that anything like this will happen; I'm just posting it as an example of how even now if the makers wanted to the show could recover to some extent at least from the Shamy swamp it has fallen into. But they probably don't see any problem.

Amy decides to stay at Princeton permanently. Sheldon, after comic conflict with 2 sets of university administrators (bring back Mrs Davis), gets a deal that allows him to divide his time between Caltech and Princeton. Alternate weekly episodes take place in the Princton and Pasadena settings. The former would be what TBBT now mainly is - The Shamy Show. Beverly could plausibly play a large part, and they'd need a few new characters. Or some of the supporting Caltech characters could also move to Princeton.

The Pasadena episodes would be The Real Big Bang Theory. Sheldon is equally necessary here as in The Shamy Show, but the romantic/erotic focus would be on Penny and Leonard. We'd only see them once a fortnight, but secure in the knowledge that their scenes wouldn't be terminated prematurely to cut to Shamy. I don't mind when Sheldon alone gets in their way, that's always been part of the classic TBBT.

Those who only want to watch either TRBBT or Shamy episodes could fill up on repeats in between. And it would be quite interesting to see which got the bigger ratings.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.