Tensor

[Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread

12 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

If I was ever in California. I would be trying to find Kaleys residence LOL. Not really. Not a Stalker haha. 

My wife went to a taping three years ago and there was someone who used to post on this forum and the person knew the make model and color of JP's car in the lot.

4 minutes ago, Tensor said:

If I did find it, I wouldn't be one to tell anyone where it is.  So finding it or not finding it, would have the same result.  

I was at the WB tour on 12/26. Went to the walk of fame. I took a picture of Kaley's star. Wife wanted to go on the TMZ tour, which is sort of like stalking, but we ran out of time.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

I was at the WB tour on 12/26. Went to the walk of fame. I took a picture of Kaley's star. Wife wanted to go on the TMZ tour, which is sort of like stalking, but we ran out of time.

I knew several of their cars, only because they've been seen, Johnny's in an interview after Mayim was injured.  Several other's (think of the picture of Kunal's parking and the other cars on either side of Kunal's)  Kaley's a few years ago, as she (and Ryan) put it up in her IG, Mayim's because she mentioned it when she got it after the accident.  Don't know if they still have them.  It wouldn't have been hard to find their houses if you really wanted to.  Whenever they are bought or sold, it's published in Real Estate actions in the paper, or, if it goes on sale, it would be in the listing for sale.   

I got pictures of of both Kaley's and Chuck's stars.  

• It's a Tiara 1

2 hours ago, Tensor said:

Mary Tyler Moore was not a spinoff.  There were many successful spinoffs, in sitcom world.  The Jeffersons ran for 11 years.  The Facts of Life ran for eight seasons, and Empty Nest ran for seven. There are several other spinoffs that ran as long, or longer than the original show.  

The Facts of Life ran for 9 seasons but it only got decent ratings at best. Another to add to the list is Happy Days which ran for 11 seasons 

1 hour ago, 3ku11 said:

Really? Wasen't Mary Tyler Moore in The Dick Van Dyke Show? 

I stand corrected on the rest. But like I Said I am not old enough to remember alot of those shows. Of course I know Jeffersons was a spinoff from All in the Family.

I probably younger (r lightly older)  then you and I have watched all those shows 

53 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

If I was ever in California. I would be trying to find Kaleys residence LOL. Not really. Not a Stalker haha. 

You can easily find it on the Internet if you really wanted to know but I would keep it to yourself 

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

The Facts of Life ran for 9 seasons but it only got decent ratings at best. Another to add to the list is Happy Days which ran for 11 seasons 

While it's ratings may only have been decent at best, that fact that it ran for so long made it a success.  

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Tensor said:

I knew several of their cars, only because they've been seen, Johnny's in an interview after Mayim was injured.  Several other's (think of the picture of Kunal's parking and the other cars on either side of Kunal's)  Kaley's a few years ago, as she (and Ryan) put it up in her IG, Mayim's because she mentioned it when she got it after the accident.  Don't know if they still have them.  It wouldn't have been hard to find their houses if you really wanted to.  Whenever they are bought or sold, it's published in Real Estate actions in the paper, or, if it goes on sale, it would be in the listing for sale.   

I got pictures of of both Kaley's and Chuck's stars.  

I think the thing my wife thought was more strange is she acted like she was a personal friend or relative of JP.

i saw Chucks and JP's stars too. Didn't stay too long. It was getting dark, we were using public transportation and the area at night appeared to be a little iffy.

Edited by Chrismo
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

Today is Taping Day! Whooo!!!

InconsequentialAffectionateLeafbird-max-1mb.gif.b322f2f4c019b8deb9ea1b5cfd675386.gif

Have a happy day, everyone! :)

crap1.gif

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Really? Wasen't Mary Tyler Moore in The Dick Van Dyke Show? 

I stand corrected on the rest. But like I Said I am not old enough to remember alot of those shows. Of course I know Jeffersons was a spinoff from All in the Family.

I didn't know about that. Must look it up. AITF was the American version of Till Death Us Do Part. Was  The Jeffersons like In Sickness And In Health ?

30 minutes ago, luminous said:

Happy Taping Day, everyone! :icon_biggrin:

leonardslate.gif.2edbd48c11c5474f4e74262938d830fa.gif

I think chances are good we could get a taping report this time. :wink:

Yes !! Have a wonderful time, Tensor ! I hope it's a super landmark episode to make it worth your continent-wide trek. Looking forward to reading all about it.

Edited by joyceraye
Pressed send to soon
  • Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Chiany said:

Lenny was the original couple yes (even though I dare that is invalid regarding the many many break-ups), but that in no way makes them the most interesting.
Like the couple test they did, most other relationship on screen are far more interesting to watch.

I know your bias for Lenny is doing most of the talking here, and I feel for you Lenny's, but the truth is, Lenny isn't that interesting otherwise the writers would allocate more time for them.

The only competition for most interesting couple is "Shamy". The only thing interesting about them is their being crammed down our throats with their boredom. Personally, I think that Raj's relationship with his dog is more interesting than Shamy.  I Just loved Howard's game of Emily or Cinnamon. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1