The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tensor

[Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread

Posted (edited)

We just have to maintain hope...

Like maybe Raj is crying because his visa wassent renewed and Denise refused to marry him for his green card :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by JE7
#runtoindia
  • Like 4
  • Haha 4
  • Run to India 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, GivesAWhit said:

Yes that's true, but Bruce Wayne is no longer a big draw, is he? Sort of the Professor Proton of the Batman franchise? Whereas Hamill can still pack them in and does I believe. What inducement could they possibly offer him to attend a physicist's wedding, let alone officiate?

Btw TPTB didn't get Bruce Wayne on the show, since...well.. he doesn't exist. They got Adam West, the actor who played him and Batman on the 60's TV show.

• Thanks 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Btw TPTB didn't get Bruce Wayne on the show, since...well.. he doesn't exist. They got Adam West, the actor who played him and Batman on the 60's TV show.

I was the one who startes this and I really think I should get credit for being in the ballpark! LOL 

Feels like when Penny didn't get credit for "Beta Test"...

Edited by bfm
  • Haha 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 3

7 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Her father has been mentioned.

Sheldon stated he had asked his blessing to marry Amy, but only after he had got Stephen Hawking's blessing first.

He contacted you? What a guy this Sheldon!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, Carlos said:

I understand what you're saying, but if they were to give you a number (be it in minutes per episode or percentage of screen time) wouldn't it be meaningless unless you had the person's "right amount of Lenny number"? If someone would want for example 1/2 of the screen time to be Lenny,  "X" amount of minutes may be too little, but if they're OK with having Lenny onscreen for 1/4 of the screen time, then the same number "X" would be a bigger percentage and they might be OK with it.

Of course, that's why I asked for how they arrived at too much Lenny, as that would give us some idea of the right amount of Lenny for them.  I was just trying to figure out how they arrived at "it went from too much Lenny to too much Shamy."   Its tough to discuss anything with flat statements like that, without finding out how they arrived at that conclusion.  

20 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Furthermore, does it really matter how we arrive at a subjective conclusion? IMO, it deals with perception. Regardless of who has more or less screen time different people might perceive it differently, and therefore have differing opinions.

Yeah, it kinda does.   If someone, for example, in regards to too much Lenny says, "That's just the way I see it."  Well, that's fine, but there really isn't anything to discuss there.   If someone says "Lenny is on more than any other couple.", then there is something to discuss, as that could be shown to be wrong.  Now the person may then decide that there is something else that leads to the conclusion off too much Lenny, but there is now something to discuss.      

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, JE7 said:

Like maybe Raj is crying because his visa wasn't renewed and Denise refused to marry him for his green card :icon_cheesygrin:

Since it's Raj, does the "Run to India" emoticon someone gave the above referenced post mean something positive? :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • It's a Tiara 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, vonmar said:

Looks like will be getting out a little bit later then usual tonight 

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan
  • Like 1

I wonder if we will get to see Amy in the wedding dress before the episode airs, maybe there will be pics/promo stuff

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RoRo said:

I wonder if we will get to see Amy in the wedding dress before the episode airs, maybe there will be pics/promo stuff

Probably. It seems like there a lot of Media/VIP people there tonight 

28 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Since it's Raj, does the "Run to India" emoticon someone gave the above referenced post mean something positive? :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

That was me always a lovely feeling when your told to Run to India :D.

• Run to India 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

Heres2U inTaping Night Thread says they've finished !  So we should hear something soon.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, brilliantfool said:

Hey guys! I’m sure somebody will give you a full TR so just wanted to share my overall impressions and BTS

I thought the episode was just perfect and for those of you who don’t like Shamy - I felt it was more like a tribute to TBBT overall than just them

So many guest stars , it was so cool to see missy and Georgie and Mary, also the actor who plays Luke Skywalker officiated the wedding (not a SW fan here so I don’t know him :) . Also we saw Amy’s parents, Bert, Wil Wheaton and Kripke, maybe somebody else in forgetting 

Bill Prady, Molaro and Chuck Lorre all went out for the curtain call 

WB president was there too at some point 

We got to see Mayim walking in the wedding dress up close 2 times as she walked from one side of the set to another 

Saw Bri Cuoco up there too with her and Kaley’s dad

There was a really sweet scene between Sheldon and Leonard, and Penny was amazing tonight 

The taping was long, 3,5 hours , even though there were so many pre-taped scenes (probably half)

Oh and a couple got engaged tonight! It’s the second time I’ve heard of that happening during tapings and I’ve always wanted to see that , it was so cool!

So are they married?

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Sah said:

So are they married?

Please tell us that bit, brilliantfool, even if you can't do a TR. Just say yes or no to put us out of our misery while we wait for more. LOL.

Hope you had a wonderful time !

• Koala Face 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, brilliantfool said:

Yes! Of course :)

and the actor who played Luke Skywalker officiated the wedding!

(it was supposed to be Wil, but the day of the wedding Howard found this guy’s dog and he said what do you want in return and Howard asked for this to surprise Sheldon )

Phew !! Thank you.

• It's a Tiara 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)

Oh fantastic! Thank you so much for the confirmation and the information. I hope it was a blast to watch!

Edited by Sah
  • Like 2
  • Koala Face 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

thankyou brillantfool i can relax now thankyou

• Koala Face 1