The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tensor

[Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread

I guess if I can't have crimson, I'll settle for blue. Red is closer to crimson, but not close enough.

Edited by chucky

New layout? Hmmm interesting very Blue lol. Crimson? Interesting. Its Bright :D.

On 6/16/2018 at 7:10 AM, JE7 said:

Leonard is allways wrong and Penny is always in the right got it.

Thats not my point. On the same achord. Penny is always wrong, and Leonard is always right. With your school of thinking. It is a discussion forum. IT would be boring if we all thought the same. I was not saying for the record Penny was right to take credit for Amy and Bernadettes work. I was just simply saying Leonard was wrong to undermine Penny like that. So Penny was getting her own back. Leonard does not often admit to being wrong in any regard. 

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, chucky said:

I guess if I can't have crimson, I'll settle for blue. Red is closer to crimson, but not close enough.

I'm sorry, blue just didn't look right. I had to change it back to red.

• Penny Thumbs Up 1

As long as I am on the right site I don't really care what color it is. It is just a little jarring when things look different suddenly. I got over it as soon as I saw Trippers post about the change.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, djsurrey said:

As long as I am on the right site I don't really care what color it is. It is just a little jarring when things look different suddenly. I got over it as soon as I saw Trippers post about the change.

o_218.gif.d6d53bd07433e18c8590b851a03ff9e4.gif

😀

• Like 6
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, veejay said:

o_218.gif.d6d53bd07433e18c8590b851a03ff9e4.gif

😀

I agree, but blue just didn't look right. I kept thinking I was in the wrong site till I got my bearings ri

I would like to wish all you fathers out there a Happy Father's Day!!

Edited by chucky
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, 3ku11 said:

New layout? Hmmm interesting very Blue lol. Crimson? Interesting. Its Bright :D.

Thats not my point. On the same achord. Penny is always wrong, and Leonard is always right. With your school of thinking. It is a discussion forum. IT would be boring if we all thought the same. I was not saying for the record Penny was right to take credit for Amy and Bernadettes work. I was just simply saying Leonard was wrong to undermine Penny like that. So Penny was getting her own back. Leonard does not often admit to being wrong in any regard. 

Look yes it was wrong of Leonard to do what he did, but like I already said he had good intentions for doing it. But I disagree about Penny she didn't need to get her own back by lying about the grade she got and then mocking Leonard. She has already punished him by not only getting angry at him for what he did ,but then avoiding seeing him for days. So her coming over to see him for the first time in days only to take credit for a grade she didn't earn then mock him, was imo was too much .  Also Leonard didn't undermine Penny had he not of re wrote her paper and then told her, she wouldn't have had any success because  with her own paper she would of failed. Oh  and Leonard had already apologised to Penny after he told her and she got angry  he said  he was sorry and just trying to help. 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Zephon75 said:

Look yes it was wrong of Leonard to do what he did, but like I already said he had good intentions for doing it. But I disagree about Penny she didn't need to get her own back by lying about the grade she got and then mocking Leonard. She has already punished him by not only getting angry at him for what he did ,but then avoiding seeing him for days. So her coming over to see him for the first time in days only to take credit for a grade she didn't earn then mock him, was imo was too much .  Also Leonard didn't undermine Penny had he not of re wrote her paper and then told her, she wouldn't have had any success because  with her own paper she would of failed. Oh  and Leonard had already apologised to Penny after he told her and she got angry  he said  he was sorry and just trying to help. 

Totally agree!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Zephon75 said:

I think Leonard was really wrong in that one. However you do have a point that Penny's reaction was too much, quite immature simply not talking for days instead of having a discussion and taking time to think. But it's a sitcom after all...

Edited by bfm
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, bfm said:

I think Leonard was really wrong in that one.

Yes he was. He told her what he did ,and apologized for the incident. It should have over and done with. But no, the writers had Penny pull a page from Sheldon's book on "How to be an Ass". It being a sitcom doesn't make that funny in the least bit. It made her look pathetic.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, chucky said:

Yes he was. He told her what he did ,and apologized for the incident. It should have over and done with. But no, the writers had Penny pull a page from Sheldon's book on "How to be an Ass". It being a sitcom doesn't make that funny in the least bit. It made her look pathetic.

I can totally see why she would still be mad and hurt after he had apologized, although again her reaction was immature.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, bfm said:

I can totally see why she would still be mad and hurt after he had apologized, although again her reaction was immature.

It reeked of Sheldonese.

And I thought everything was perfect in season 6 with regard to Lenny. :icon_cheesygrin:

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, luminous said:

And I thought everything was perfect in season 6 with regard to Lenny. :icon_cheesygrin:

I don't think there has been a perfect season for Lenny. I may be wrong.

15 minutes ago, chucky said:

Nothing is perfect.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, bfm said:

Nothing is perfect.

That's what I said! Case in point Episodes 6/2, 6/6 and 6/15.

Edited by chucky
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, chucky said:

Neither did Shamy  have a perfect relationship for many years. Eleven was perhaps their best so far - or at least unless the writers come up with something nobody's known about.

10 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

Neither did Shamy  have a perfect relationship for many years. Eleven was perhaps their best so far - or at least unless the writers come up with something nobody's known about.

We said perfect season not relationship. Shamy's relationship was perfect for Sheldon all those years. Amy was happy with it as well as well until she started to see the difference between her relationship with Sheldon and Penny and Bernadette's with Leonard and Howard. Amy was happy just sitting on the couch playing counterfactuals. Don't forget the date night once a month.

Edited by chucky

1 hour ago, chucky said:

That's what I said! Case in point Episodes 6/2, 6/6 and 6/15.

I was relating to your post, not opposing to it.

18 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

I don't think their relationship is perfect now, again nothing is perfect. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bfm said:

I was relating to your post, not opposing to it.

To be honest I was going to put that in the original post, but somehow hit submit by mistake.

54 minutes ago, bfm said:

I don't think their relationship is perfect now, again nothing is perfect. 

Chucky said :

We said perfect season not relationship. Shamy's relationship was perfect for Sheldon all those years. Amy was happy with it as well as well until she started to see the difference between her relationship with Sheldon and Penny and Bernadette's with Leonard and Howard. Amy was happy just sitting on the couch playing counterfactuals. Don't forget the date night once a month.

I should have said 'relationship season.' Nothing in real life is perfect, you're right bfm. I'd cite Eleven as the best for Shamy so far since they became more than friends, but who knows what Twelve may bring. If things were perfect there'd be no room for them to get better.

All the couples must have expected  marriage was better than cohabitation, which was better than courting, which was better than just dating. I'd like to see things looking good for all of them. They don't all have to be unpleasant to their partners in order for the stories to be funny, for instance.

Edited by joyceraye
Trying to untangle quote muddle.
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1