Tensor

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Hopefully this series finalie is a more desirable one.

I think of TBBT as more of a series of jokes and fun references. I don't expect a significant finale.

The 200th episode might have been great for the cast but I don't think it was all that special for fans.

39 minutes ago, djsurrey said:

I think of TBBT as more of a series of jokes and fun references. I don't expect a significant finale.

The 200th episode might have been great for the cast but I don't think it was all that special for fans.

Well maybe. But the show has had a series of story archs from the pilot. Especially revolved around the Lenny dynamic and arch. So I am sure the writers are aware. They need to deliver a desirable ending. For all the characters. Most people want them to homage the pilot. 

18 minutes ago, bfm said:

Thank you Martin!

There's a camera there... to me it looks like Sheldon is trying to make a Professor Proton (Jr.) video and Amy of course is his camerawoman.

Sheldon is Professor Proton Junior so why not ? It will keep him busy until he thinks up some new physics. Good idea !  I expect Prof Proton Sr told him in a dream. I wonder if W.W. is a guest on the new show ?

Edited by joyceraye

11 minutes ago, nusspot said:

According to a spoiler on IG, Howard gets a vasectomy.

Thanks for the info. It is not surprising ... Howie was in panick in s11ep2 as he really got aware he was going to have two kids, lol!

Edited by spidergirl

27 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

Really ? There are new fans who don't  want to go back to the beginning and watch them all ? Such people exist ?  :) Gosh !

Alot of people remember the pilot. IT is on Netflix for hecks sake ;). Why do you think people harp on about "Our babies well be smart and beautiful"

1 hour ago, 3ku11 said:

Alot of people remember the pilot. IT is on Netflix for hecks sake ;). Why do you think people harp on about "Our babies well be smart and beautiful"

Some people do but most dont, many feel it would be nice if they referenced it in the finale but dont feel the need to "harp on it" others simply dont care.

65ef2cecb4d4d278ea430a816d91e141.jpg

Edited by JE7

1 hour ago, spidergirl said:

Really? Howard had not given reasons for Bernie could not trust him about other women. And I have watched all episodes for state my opinion.

Indeed. As soon as he had Bernie for a real girlfriend his eye stopped wandering.  He was proud he'd been saddled and bridled. Remember how he called the models 'Mrs Wolowitz' ? What he wanted all along was to be married. Being unfaithful has never seriously crossed his mind. Even when he was panicking over the first pregnancy he was frightened at the thought of a pretty nanny.

50 minutes ago, RoRo said:

If I remember correctly Bernie wasn't too keen on having kids, maybe she wants to make sure they don't have any more

You do. She didn't intend to have any at all at first. She agreed when they were engaged to have them provided Howard stayed at home to look after them so she could work. After they were married she wavered. He kept on at her and she gave in. When the first child was a reality, Howard went back to work after his paternity leave and he didn't give up work after the gyro project was over. He's not kept up his end of the bargain : time to send him for the snip.

36 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

You do. She didn't intend to have any at all at first. She agreed when they were engaged to have them provided Howard stayed at home to look after them so she could work. After they were married she wavered. He kept on at her and she gave in. When the first child was a reality, Howard went back to work after his paternity leave and he didn't give up work after the gyro project was over. He's not kept up his end of the bargain : time to send him for the snip.

There was/is no need for him to give up his work no more than Bernadette should give up hers, Haley is in daycare at Cal Tech. 

And "time to send him for the snip" is just demeaning  (he's not her pet) and frankly sexist bernie also has the option to get "fixed" if she is done having children why should howard be "sent" instead of her?

Edited by JE7