Jump to content

[Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread


Tensor
 Share

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

It's kinda sad, that I remember all these details. :blush: 

No, it's absolutely NOT sad, I admire your enthusiasm about this show.

You are like "GPS of the episodes", when we talked about some plots, but couldn't remember the exact episodes or lines, you always pointed out the right episodes.

I went back to watch them lots of times thanks to your direction.  

So, NOT sad, and thank you for your help.  :clapping:

  • Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Also Bert will be back...

I like Bert lol. Wonder what well Wheton involvement be? Do we have any more information? Star Wars Last Jedi comes out December 15th. I wonder if we well get a SW episode this season like we did in Season 9 The Opening Night Excitation? Hopefully. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

I like Bert lol. Wonder what well Wheton involvement be? Do we have any more information? Star Wars Last Jedi comes out December 15th. I wonder if we well get a SW episode this season like we did in Season 9 The Opening Night Excitation? Hopefully. 

Wait....I just remembered, Will Wheaton was in 11.6, together with Prof. Proton, and we don't know what he was doing in the episode. They are taping 11.7 today and, as far as we know, Bert and Stuart are going to be in the episode.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Wait....I just remembered, Will Wheaton was in 11.6, together with Prof. Proton, and we don't know what he was doing in the episode. They are taping 11.7 today and, as far as we know, Bert and Stuart are going to be in the episode.

Sounds like over population!

Matbe there's a party of some sort? Or Raj and Howard involve everybody in their fight?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Koala Face 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, bfm said:

Sounds like over population!

Matbe there's a party of some sort? Or Raj and Howard involve everybody in their fight?

Do you mean the fight sketched on the board behind the writers' pic from last week? I doubt that might be a plot for 11.7, that sounded more like a work in progress for a subsequent episode...I might be wrong, obviously.

Anyway, I think that Bert might be involved with Raj, since now they sorta live together.After this week episode, I'm so worried Raj, Stuart and Bert might hang out together, having a "pity" party because they are single, the only kind of party they do nowadays....Unless Bert managed to keep his girlfriend from past season, but his money is not never-ending....

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mirs1 said:

Do you mean the fight sketched on the board behind the writers' pic from last week? I doubt that might be a plot for 11.7, that sounded more like a work in progress for a subsequent episode...I might be wrong, obviously.

Mm I guess you're right, they're probably a little ahead in writing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

With Shamy at the moment getting marry in June, will this be the series finale in season 12. 

It's not set in stone.  Over in the Shamy thread, we've been discussing the possibility that it might be a red herring and until the wedding actually happens, I'm in the camp that we still don't know jack shit of when it will be.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

With Shamy at the moment getting marry in June, will this be the series finale in season 12. 

Could also be season 11 finale or season 12 opener.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

With Shamy at the moment getting marry in June, will this be the series finale in season 12. 

I'm not sure why it would be the S12 finale. That seems a bit too far into the future. If they really go with the "wedding in June on a cliff" idea (and knowing how things usually don't work out as planned in this show it's a big IF, much like Kathy said) I'd say S11 finale or S12 opener or both with a cliffhanger (hurrhurr get it??) over the summer would be more likely.

I sure hope they won't pull a HIMYM scenario where all of S12 is about the wedding. ugh

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, bfm said:

Could also be season 11 finale or season 12 opener.

Sure, I was just thinking about likely stories for the series finale. 

30 minutes ago, April said:

I'm not sure why it would be the S12 finale. That seems a bit too far into the future. If they really go with the "wedding in June on a cliff" idea (and knowing how things usually don't work out as planned in this show it's a big IF, much like Kathy said) I'd say S11 finale or S12 opener or both with a cliffhanger (hurrhurr get it??) over the summer would be more likely.

I sure hope they won't pull a HIMYM scenario where all of S12 is about the wedding. ugh

I'm guessing that there will be plenty about the Shamy wedding later in this season or next season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

I'm guessing that there will be plenty about the Shamy wedding later in this season or next season. 

Didn't you guess that the early season will be dominated by Shamy wedding planning, too? So far our of 6 taped episodes we had 1 episode with the engagement itself which turned out to be more interested in the work aspect of Shamy's relationship and a 2nd episode that had a bit of planning but turned out to be more interested in Sheldon's personality types and Amy trying to poke his brain in the process. All in all they are not exactly dominating the show with wedding related stories and seeing how this one ended it seems to further push those stories to the background.

So if the hit ratio of your predictions stays the same just keep making these posts so that they may never come true. lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, April said:

Didn't you guess that the early season will be dominated by Shamy wedding planning, too? So far our of 6 taped episodes we had 1 episode with the engagement itself which turned out to be more interested in the work aspect of Shamy's relationship and a 2nd episode that had a bit of planning but turned out to be more interested in Sheldon's personality types and Amy trying to poke his brain in the process. All in all they are not exactly dominating the show with wedding related stories and seeing how this one ended it seems to further push those stories to the background.

So if the hit ratio of your predictions stays the same just keep making these posts so that they may never come true. lol

Out of the three episodes that has been shown so far , there have been wedding talk in two episodes, that's 66.6 %. 

Do you have information about everything that has happen in these 6 taped episodes.   ? 

If I'm not mistaken there are episodes that we don't know so very much about. 

I'm also wants to point out so it will not be any mistake that I have no problem with extensive Shamy wedding planning at all, it is much better with this plot than any boring Stuart/Raj/Bert plot  

 

Edited by Lagernisse
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...