[Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread

Tensor

14 hours ago, JE7 said:

dde4be5624e446ff600469bab6177d4f4191a6f83eda7832c9c206a0f62d36f1.jpg

Cap’n Tightpants *sigh*. I miss the third series. The Avengers didn’t have enough horses or space cows.

8 hours ago, Zhalen565 said:

A nickel is the size of a 1 penny.

Did you know there is a lobby to retain the US penny ?  The people that sell the alloy, basically. I wonder if they have a numismatist fan base and a Penny forum. Don’t know what you can buy with one. And you’ll never get a dollar coin in the US until the fall of capitalism. It’s totally mad compared to what I was used to growing up. No coppers, five cents isn’t worth picking up and wait-staff at Maccas get AU$19.95/hr.

And we stop at public conveniences to wee, for free. The USA is a whole other country.

You’re welcome

Edited by Nogravitasatall
Cultural exchange moment
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Tensor said:

Really enjoyed this episode, as did my daughter. We were both laughing. 

I did. too. I'm getting ready to duck rotten tomatoes here but when Leonard said if Penny was reading a book anything was possible I thought it was hilarious. Simon and Mayim had great comedic chemistry and timing. Raj as usual was a waste of space. For goodness sake do something with him or send him back to India.

Edited by Die Zimtzicke
  • Like 5

9 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

I did. too. I'm getting ready to duck rotten tomatoes here but when Leonard said if Penny was reading a book anything was possible I thought it was hilarious. Simon and Mayim had great comedic chemistry and timing. Raj as usual was a waste of space. For goodness sake do something with her or send him back to India.

As long as he runs!

hehe

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

I did. too. I'm getting ready to duck rotten tomatoes here but when Leonard said if Penny was reading a book anything was possible I thought it was hilarious. Simon and Mayim had great comedic chemistry and timing. Raj as usual was a waste of space. For goodness sake do something with her or send him back to India.

Or to Cambridge. What a useless, whingeing lump he was tonght. Why he couldn't have kept his mouth shut about Sheldon doing chores, goodness knows. He could have done a chore or two too himself with Howard being at work and Bernie needing help. Last time he couldn't do enough and  he's needed even more now. He could have taken Halley out in the pushchair so Bernie would know she could concentrate on her presentation without keeping an ear out for the baby monitor, or he could have cooked some dinners for the freezer,or gone shopping and taken Sheldon with him,or helped re-arrange the bedroom for two babies. Any bloomin' thing but sit around complaining. Have these writers got no ideas ? 

Edited by joyceraye
  • Like 3

I'm glad Amy's science side is getting attention, but honestly after tonight I need some Shamy goodness (the episode was still funny) the innuendo scene was funny though. I'm glad they're getting to branch off in their own storylines, but a part of me (a small part that exists for no other part of life) needs to see them be a couple too. Not all the time, obviously, maybe I'm too tired I dunno. 

Raj is just a waste of space by this point, Lenny and Bernadatte and of course Howard and Amy were all great. 

Lighter note, taping tomorrow, here's hoping we get some good information! 

• Like 3
  • Koala Face 1

9 minutes ago, Jedichic98 said:

I'm glad Amy's science side is getting attention, but honestly after tonight I need some Shamy goodness (the episode was still funny) the innuendo scene was funny though. I

JMO but the Shamy innuendo doesn't work .anymore . That should of ended after the coitus.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

JMO but the Shamy innuendo doesn't work .anymore . That should of ended after the coitus.

I would agree, except here the innuendo was mutual instead of one sided. If it was the old, "sheldon says something, amy gets her hopes up just to have them dashed," or "Amy suggests something but sheldon is oblivious to it" then yes, i would find it exhausting, but having it be a mutual obliviousness , IMO, gave something new to an old joke. 

• Like 5
  • Koala Face 1

19 minutes ago, Jedichic98 said:

I would agree, except here the innuendo was mutual instead of one sided. If it was the old, "sheldon says something, amy gets her hopes up just to have them dashed," or "Amy suggests something but sheldon is oblivious to it" then yes, i would find it exhausting, but having it be a mutual obliviousness , IMO, gave something new to an old joke. 

Loved her comment in response to Howard referring to Sheldon as a robot.

• Like 1

I know that this won't matter to everyone, but with tonight's airing, The Big Bang Theory has tied Friends in terms of the number of episodes. Of course, TBBT will greatly surpass that total with the remainder of this season and the next. It's a bit early, but... HAPPY ALMOST TAPING DAY! Hopefully, we get some spoilers late tomorrow night/early Wednesday morning!

• Like 4
  • Koala Face 1

Sorry for being out of context here (I will only get to the episode in one or two days so I didn't read posts about it) but it's Tuesday* here so...

Happy Taping Day! :party:

*(Well it's 6:30 AM...and I'm already headed to the university...and woke up when it was dark outside...still Tuesday!)

• Like 4
  • Koala Face 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, bfm said:

Sorry for being out of context here (I will only get to the episode in one or two days so I didn't read posts about it) but it's Tuesday* here so...

Happy Taping Day! :party:

*(Well it's 6:30 AM...and I'm already headed to the university...and woke up when it was dark outside...still Tuesday!)

You can't get out of a special context today, so...

bd.gif.b4857c14a13806bea0cea4ee1e45953d.gif

:party:

• Like 6
  • It's a Tiara 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, hokie3457 said:

ED7D4670-18A7-442B-98FE-D9D572E8EFA4.jpeg

...the coin on the right is a US quarter.  It is larger than a US nickel, which in turn is slightly larger than a US penny.....(no change on me so I can't photograph. Also lack the technical skills in order to upload a photoagraph onto the Tapatalk app....)

You are not wrong. Boy I was confused yesterday. Though there isn’t a lot in it. 

B63BC766-97F2-4D72-8357-9C5A8537C186.jpeg

• Like 1

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic