[Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread

Tensor

13 hours ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

I did. too. I'm getting ready to duck rotten tomatoes here but when Leonard said if Penny was reading a book anything was possible I thought it was hilarious. Simon and Mayim had great comedic chemistry and timing. Raj as usual was a waste of space. For goodness sake do something with him or send him back to India.

Raj is being wasted at the moment,  but I think he will date  Ruchi in the future episodes . Stuart will  be in the picture somehow .  That episode(11.07)  also has Bert. I still think there are just too many characters for one episode ! 

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

And you know why most stories are focused are on Sheldon, the screen time stats, the awards and the most iconic and recognizable character on the show. There are times when I wish they would change it up (for example when it comes to Shamy have Amy being the one who has to change or move on something, have Sheldon playing a more supportive role) but let's be realists here.

thanks for your balanced view point . I agree ?  , which is why selective viewing is important for me. Haven't seen episodes 1-4 yet but may watch  the Beverly / Penny one. 

Edited by serena_1995
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, Tensor said:

I still think the book was just another seed plant, for a Lenny pregnancy.  

I hope you are right, cause I would be very glad for that! My issue with the book was the writers could explore it as something lenny would do as they help baby sitting Halley or something alike and not the old baby Sheldon thing.  It would work out imo more creative and more focused on the couple as a baby would be something they plan together, you know. Not to handle with a babby man who is grew in some plots and still a baby for others...

Regards a lenny baby, imo it would be about time.Crossing fingers for that! 

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 5

9 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

I hope you are right, cause I would be very glad for that! My issue with the book was the writers could explore it as something lenny would do as they help baby sitting Halley or something alike and not the old baby Sheldon thing.  It would work out imo more creative and more focused on the couple as a baby would be something they plan together, you know. Not to handle with a babby man who is grew in some plots and still a baby for others...

Regards a lenny baby, imo it would be about time.Crossing fingers for that! 

I agree. The Lenny being Sheldon's parents is old.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tensor said:

Oh, man. Look at this picture. That's me!

WTH.jpg.55c5a21d77721836d39f68a93d505220.jpg

I don't want any more babies until the bitter end of this comedy series. And now my illustrated request:

scotch.jpg.130099a3b05363c369185f5fb1fea4fa.jpg

Please let me taste your magic potion. Maybe this will poison my mind. :shy:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, veejay said:

I don't want any more babies until the bitter end of this comedy series. And now my illustrated request:

I feel your pain, brother! But it's not like we, as fans, have a say in this, we can just read the "signs" and speculate and...right now...the signs point at a crib in 4A sooner rather than later!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

I feel your pain, brother! But it's not like we, as fans, have a say in this, we can just read the "signs" and speculate and...right now...the signs point at a crib in 4A sooner rather than later!

I know, I know....I hope, I hope...please potion...:dwarf: sigh...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, veejay said:

We are of the same mind on this Veejay :)

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, veejay said:

There are nothing wrong with smart and beautiful babies in 4A. A pregnant Penny could be hilarious. 

• Like 7
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, veejay said:

Oh, thanks! The path of procurement should be within the secrecy of a PM. :icon_cheesygrin:

Oh no. I highly recommend the 15 year old magic potion to everyone, who requires such a potion.  

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

There are nothing wrong with smart and beautiful babies in 4A. A pregnant Penny could be hilarious. 

The problem was the unnecessary storyline of Bernadette pregnant twice. Obviously the writers are incapable of something creative for Howdette. This is the same reason their giving the thought of Penny pregnant. The well has run dry.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tensor said:

I agree   They seem to be throwing alot of hints that way.  A little disappointed that Penny sort of shrugged off the question from Leonard about being pregnant, but her retort about "would this be the way I would tell you" was true enough. But I kinda felt they could have explored this a little more, but I guess that is for future episodes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, veejay said:

2 hours ago, Tensor said:

Oh, I am so with you. I can see Melissa's pregnancy  having to be worked in MAYBE but I don't want ANY more babies. As Sheldon said from the start, the babies being
"Imaginary" is the way to go to make me happy.

21 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

And there is nothing wrong with imaginary ones...that are thought about but don't show up, either.

15 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

The problem was the unnecessary storyline of Bernadette pregnant twice. Obviously the writers are incapable of something creative for Howdette. This is the same reason their giving the thought of Penny pregnant. The well has run dry.

The first one was to honor the actress that played Howard's mom. The other one was due to Melissa's real life pregnancy. Neither of them took any thought from the writers. we were never supposed to see Halley and the second one they just tossed  in instead of sticking Melissa behind furniture.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

Happing Taping Day Everyone. Maybe it will be a Halloween Episode

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unlikely it is a Hallowing episode, since 11.6 airs on November 2nd and they are taping 11.8 this week. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tensor said:

Oh no. I highly recommend the 15 year old magic potion to everyone, who requires such a potion.  

This little beauty is a fine magical anti-Sheldon potion, highly recommended. I only have 8 bottles left. Must stock up.

D5705B27-6DD4-4947-BFFD-70D905B03278.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Zhalen565 said:

This little beauty is a fine magical anti-Sheldon potion, highly recommended. I only have 8 bottles left. Must stock up.

I knew there were already known connoisseurs.  :shy:

o_0085.gif.ea01cfc1a603a52eb112a737e252d04a.gif

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic