[Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread

5 hours ago, serena_1995 said:

Also, Kripke doesn’t appear frequently on the whole, compared to Stuart , Howard or Raj, so  he can be funny and its easier to not overuse him. If he was a main character they would have toned him down too.  Just a hunch !

Great comment. I think you're right.

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know a lot of people here know of my medical problems.   For those who don't, I have trouble, at times, walking any kind of distance, say a block or two, without the aid of a cane.  Around the house

Hello guys,   I am so sorry, I promised a taping report but it was a crazy week and I didn't have time to write one. Here is what happened(I don't know if you already get any other repo

Hey guys! I’m sure somebody will give you a full TR so just wanted to share my overall impressions and BTS I thought the episode was just perfect and for those of you who don’t like Shamy - I fel

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

Perhaps we don't get any info from the taping, but at least it's a new table reading today :icon_biggrin:

Do you considering the time shift? :icon_cheesygrin:

o_0641.gif.4ff9331a411b2ae5a84e42ff53672df1.gif

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

Yes, that's why I wrote perhaps first, I'm almost certain some kind and helpful person who went to the taping will giving us some nice info. 

Obviously you're right.
o_0642.gif.a16d03b7b4069be536ce727a7a1ae5a2.gif

My bad. :shy:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

LOL Love Penny/Kaleys facial expression in this scene. 

Yeah. And now I'm thinking about what I can look like in the morning...:icon_rolleyes:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, April said:

Seeing how there's a fight erupting so frequently after some people generously provide spoilers I am really not surprised.

1 hour ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

That was sad and I felt terrible when I saw it. I can't blame them for not wanting to be subjected to that.

That is why the comments (and comments about the comments were hidden).  If anyone sees anything negative about those who bring us information, or about how that information was presented DO NOT ANSWER IT, REPORT IT.   If you answer, you just add to the number of times someone may see it.  If you report it, we will removed those types of comments, as soon as we can.  Now, you have to give us time to see it, we are not on here 24/7.  You also have to remember that people may not like the story part, and negative comments about the story, as it was taped are allowed. What we don't want are comments about those bringing us the info, or how they present it.  

• Like 4
  • Penny Thumbs Up 4

4 hours ago, April said:

Colonel Williams is back as well.

Colonel Williams, hooray ! I hope this means the project is back too. Or that he's bringing the boys some cheques for their share in the patent.

12 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

Colonel Williams, hooray ! I hope this means the project is back too. Or that he's bringing the boys some cheques for their share in the patent.

Ruchi is back, does this mean another silly Raj and Stuart fight?

3 minutes ago, SRAM said:

Ruchi is back, does this mean another silly Raj and Stuart fight?

No Stuart in the credits, I guess she is there for Raj. Unless...that's why Kripke is back! LOL!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

No Stuart in the credits, I guess she is there for Raj. Unless...that's why Kripke is back! LOL!

It would not be something Kripke could not make, trying to mess with Raj girl, LOL!

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, April said:

Seeing how there's a fight erupting so frequently after some people generously provide spoilers I am really not surprised.

I agree, and while I like spoilers as much as the next guy, I know full well that whomever goes is under no obligation to give us any. 

Edited by Tensor
Removed comment directed at indiscriminate members.
  • Like 1

I think Kripke could be involved with whatever work related plot for the guys there is. If it's about the gyroscope then Raj wouldn't be there, he probably has a plot with Ruchi alone or with the girls.

30 minutes ago, April said:

11x11. Taping date is Nov 21st, broadcast probably mid December.

Based on how previous seasons worked out, probably the 14th, which is mid-December.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Babar said:

Just finished watching 11.06. Bob Newhart was hilarious as always. Any one wants any spoilers? I see we didn't get a taping report for this one.

If you are happy to share any with us it would of course be appreciated. If you want to do so that's up to you :)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Babar said:

Just finished watching 11.06. Bob Newhart was hilarious as always. Any one wants any spoilers? I see we didn't get a taping report for this one.

anything :shy: you share wil be greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic