The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread

4 minutes ago, Babar said:

Bernie's new Indian co-worker who Stuart and Raj both were trying to ask out a couple episodes ago,

Oh yeah, her. Thank you!

Or maybe the show have decided Lenny are ready for a baby? Doesen't always have to because of real life demands. 
I don't know, I'm kinda on the fence with another preggo. 3 babies on the show is quite alot. We dont have to see them all the time, but that arc with Howardette & then Lenny would became long & tiresome. TPTB are good at ignoring lenny milestones, so I guess they could announce the pregnancy and ignore it until she gives birth in, well after 9 months. Lol.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just scratching my head and wondering why the show is still called The Big Bang Theory. Shouldn't they change the name to reflect The Sheldon Show. I mean, every syphosis starts with Sheldon this and that, and he seem to be in every plot not just the A plot but the B, C in some capacity. Change the name already.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Babar said:

LEONARD AND WOLOWITZ GO TO BARRY KRIPKE FOR HELP AFTER SHELDON BETRAYS THEM, ON “THE BIG BANG THEORY,” THURSDAY, NOV. 16

Dean Norris Returns as Colonel Williams

“The Tesla Recoil” – Leonard and Wolowitz are furious after they learn Sheldon went to work with the military behind their backs. Also, while Bernadette is on bed rest, she asks Raj to do some digging when she suspects Ruchi is trying to steal her job, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, Nov. 16 (8:00-8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Maybe Colonel Williams just wanted "the kid with two shirts" this time.  We'll have to see how it plays out.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mirela said:

Who's Ruchi again?

Bernadette's Indian co-worker.

2 hours ago, Mirela said:

Sheldon working with the military? Does it have anything to do with the project or something totally unrelated?

I want to know if he approached them or they approached him. If he did it I can't imagine why they'd take him and if they did it, I can't see why they would pick him out of the lot.

• Like 1

So, what? Is Ruchi going to turn out to be evil or is Bernadette worried for nothing?

This smells like a reason to blow up Raj's new relationship up and limit it to a two (or three if you count the awful introduction) episode arc, but hopefully they zig zag away from writing her off.

They can afford to pay a recurring character for two seasons.

I guess the Colonel is an easy guest to pay, because I don't see why this military thing wasn't left where it was.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Shelldon said:

So, what? Is Ruchi going to turn out to be evil or is Bernadette worried for nothing?

This smells like a reason to blow up Raj's new relationship up and limit it to a two (or three if you count the awful introduction) episode arc, but hopefully they zig zag away from writing her off.

They can afford to pay a recurring character for two seasons.

I guess the Colonel is an easy guest to pay, because I don't see why this military thing wasn't left where it was.

Dean Norris is an in demand actor who has 3 movie projects in the pipeline and appeared in 62 episodes of Breaking Bad which won him a SAG Award as part of that ensemble in 2014.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0606487/?ref_=nv_sr_1

2 hours ago, Babar said:

Bernie's new Indian co-worker who Stuart and Raj both were trying to ask out a couple episodes ago,

Ohhh. I thought it was the actress who played Lucy hahahha. She's back? Wasent really a fan of that plot. 

1 hour ago, Tonstar17 said:

Just scratching my head and wondering why the show is still called The Big Bang Theory. Shouldn't they change the name to reflect The Sheldon Show. I mean, every syphosis starts with Sheldon this and that, and he seem to be in every plot not just the A plot but the B, C in some capacity. Change the name already.

Tbf after watching first five episodes. I think this is the first season since Season 6. In which their seems to be more balance in the show. In regards to the stories, and the shared screen time with the characters. The writing particularly with Lenny is more sharper then it has been past four seasons. Sure Sheldon is still the orbit haha. But it's not as in your face as it was most of last season. I think Just a hunch. But A new SR in Steve Holland. May have brought a fresh perspective to the helm. I think it's the best decision they have made in years. We'll see how the rest of the show develops through out the season. In any regard I do agree it's been pretty Sheldon Centric the past few seasons. My name would Be Sheldon Coopers Adventures and his Friends :icon_biggrin:.

Edited by 3ku11

15 hours ago, wonder63 said:

But I really don't want the series to have gone through three births, and two couples having children already. 

By the third one it will likely be a little speed bump hardly noticed. :icon_cheesygrin:

It would be one way to get Penny on screen more.

15 hours ago, veejay said:

And what do we do with all the kiddies if they renewed the series again. A slowly change into "The Baby Bangers Lowdown"? :scratchhead:

Kids have been a staple on many sitcoms for a long time. Nothing new.

13 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

If I remember correctly, my kids said dada before mama.

It is just easier.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, djsurrey said:

By the third one it will likely be a little speed bump hardly noticed. :icon_cheesygrin:

It would be one way to get Penny on screen more.

Kids have been a staple on many sitcoms for a long time. Nothing new.

It is just easier.

Yeah but this ain't another conventional sitcom. Well it was not originally. 

• Like 1

Sorry, just wanted to double check that I didn't miss anything... Did we ever get a taping report from the episode that was filmed on 10/24?

12 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Yeah but this ain't another conventional sitcom. Well it was not originally. 

Things change after 10 years. I feel that is okay since it is not the Simpsons..

20130302161330.gif.480a8bc6b7af9d5f32ee70f4fb17c5f5.gif 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Jessicur said:

Sorry, just wanted to double check that I didn't miss anything... Did we ever get a taping report from the episode that was filmed on 10/24?

Nope, but I did do a report on the screener I watched for the episode here

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Babar said:

Nope, but I did do a report on the screener I watched for the episode here

Jessicur was referencing episode 1108, which was taped on 10/24.  Your screener was for episode 1106, which was taped on October 03.  

Jessicur, no, we haven't gotten anything for the taping on 1024, except for the info from CBS that Babar put up here.  

3 minutes ago, Shelldon said:

Still don't know him.

How about a response to the Ruchi portion of post?

Personally, I really don't care about Raj's love life very much, so I'll leave that to others.

• Penny Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Shelldon said:

Still don't know him.

Just because you don't know him, doesn't mean he's an easy guest to pay.  With his credentials, and his past and present projects, he is probably in demand and earns quite a bit more than the actress playing Ruchi.   As for Ruchi, we simply don't know.  Are Bernadette suspicions without merit?  Is Ruchi really trying to take Bernadette's job?  We probably won't know unless we get some information from the taping or failing that, we have to wait to see it.    

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Babar said:

11.07 synopsis:

SHELDON TRIES TO KEEP HIS GEOLOGY COLLABORATION WITH BERT A SECRET, ON “THE BIG BANG THEORY,” THURSDAY, NOV. 9

“The Geology Methodology” – Sheldon and Bert collaborate on a research project, despite Sheldon’s embarrassment. Also, Penny and Bernadette coach Koothrappali on how to navigate his relationship with Ruchi (Swati Kapila), on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, Nov. 9 (8:00-8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Thank you very much for all info on this :)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

Bernadette's Indian co-worker.

I want to know if he approached them or they approached him. If he did it I can't imagine why they'd take him and if they did it, I can't see why they would pick him out of the lot.

Well, he was the one who said they could make it smaller the first time, so maybe he's told them it could be even smaller still or suggested something that the technology could be incorporated into and he's worked out the math for them. 

If it was they who approached him, I can see why they could pick him.  Out of the three, he is the most gullible and easiest to manipulate.

8 hours ago, Tonstar17 said:

Lol. It's funny how some think lenny are not ready to have kids. And the excuse is they will not make good parents, tptb keeps implying this also, but lately that seem to be changing that attitude. I laugh at those statements because even tho tptb trys to make out they are not, they have also shown many times that they are ready and can handle anything a baby can throw at them imo, i think they will make great parents and are ready, as soon as lenny stop denying the obvious.

100 likes!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

The first sound most babies make is da. The like to hear themselves and go da-da-da-da. How do you think they got Daddy out of father? Some guy probably figured it out and insisted the baby was talking to him first.

People who like to study the lists of 'begats' in The Bible might be interested to see how 'begat' translates in Welsh. :)

1 hour ago, Tensor said:

Jessicur was referencing episode 1108, which was taped on 10/24.  Your screener was for episode 1106, which was taped on October 03.  

Jessicur, no, we haven't gotten anything for the taping on 1024, except for the info from CBS that Babar put up here.  

Oop, my bad.

2 minutes ago, Babar said:

Oop, my bad.

Hey, not to worry.  You're the one that put the information up, so you get a pass. :icon_wink:

• Haha 1