[Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know a lot of people here know of my medical problems.   For those who don't, I have trouble, at times, walking any kind of distance, say a block or two, without the aid of a cane.  Around the house

Hello guys,   I am so sorry, I promised a taping report but it was a crazy week and I didn't have time to write one. Here is what happened(I don't know if you already get any other repo

Hey guys! I’m sure somebody will give you a full TR so just wanted to share my overall impressions and BTS I thought the episode was just perfect and for those of you who don’t like Shamy - I fel

Posted Images

9 hours ago, bfm said:

And happy birthday @serena_1995!

6 hours ago, Mislav said:

Happy birthday, serena! I wish you the best.

10 hours ago, spidergirl said:

Happy birthday, @serena_1995! Have fun!

6 hours ago, hokie3457 said:

Happy, happy birthday @serena_1995 !!! I hope you have a great day AND that you have a wonderful “birthday weekend”!!!! Enjoy!!???

2 hours ago, Carlos said:

Aaaaand, speaking of birthday parties: Happy birthday @serena_1995 . I hope you have a fun filled day. All the best to you!

Thanks for your wishes!! :girlwink:

10 hours ago, veejay said:

@serena_1995 On a given occasion:

serena.gif.901a22170551746843270297af43b912.gif

Cheers to you!  :party:

Thanks for the awesome gif @veejay  Justice League is one of my favorites :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by serena_1995
  • Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, mirs1 said:

I was thinking that, as a mid season finale surprise, they might revisit the invisibility thing. Quite difficult to make a party where you don't see the birthday  girl

I was thinking that too! Maybe it will be her big reveal. 

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, bfm said:

I was thinking that too! Maybe it will be her big reveal. 

It's not that I want to see her, an invisible baby as a homage to Carol Ann Susi IMO was at the times a brilliant idea. The fact is that I'm not sure that can work with two kids*. So, if they are going to show (a few times, I don't expect him to be on screen every Thursday) Baby Wolowitz n. 2, I think they have to find different ways to deal with Halley too and, what a better opportunity than her birthday on the mid-season finale to start experimenting with her?

*TBH, I would be more than ok with that, but I get that it can be weird for many others...

• Like 5
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

It's not that I want to see her, an invisible baby as a homage to Carol Ann Susi IMO was at the times a brilliant idea.

It was a nice idea till that first cry. In retrospect naming the kid Debbie or Carol would of IMO been a better idea.

32 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

It's not that I want to see her, an invisible baby as a homage to Carol Ann Susi IMO was at the times a brilliant idea. The fact is that I'm not sure that can work with two kids*. So, if they are going to show (a few times, I don't expect him to be on screen every Thursday) Baby Wolowitz n. 2, I think they have to find different ways to deal with Halley too and, what a better opportunity than her birthday on the mid-season finale to start experimenting with her?

*TBH, I would be more than ok with that, but I get that it can be weird for many others...

I have no problem what so ever if we would get to see Halley on the show. To be honest I think it would be pretty cool if that would happen. 

• Like 2

I don't want to ever hear that kid every again. Every time i hear the fake Baby noise. IT suspends all disbelief. ITs awful LOL. Let alone seeing the baby on the show. No thanks.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Babar said:

THE GANG FLASHES BACK TO 2010 AS LEONARD TRIES TO REMEMBER WHERE HE KEPT A POTENTIALLY VALUABLE INVESTMENT, ON “THE BIG BANG THEORY,” THURSDAY, NOV. 30

The Bitcoin Entanglement” – Sheldon tries to teach the guys a lesson after they cut him out of a potentially valuable Bitcoin investment. Also, a seven-year-old video reveals a secret about Leonard and Penny’s relationship, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, Nov. 30 (8:00-8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Wonder if the secret that is revealed is possibly when Leonard bought Penny's engagement ring??

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Wonder if the secret that is revealed is possibly when Leonard bought Penny's engagement ring??

In 2010? I don't know. From people at the taping they say their is NO Lenny drama. SO I am presuming the secret ain't a bad thing. 

9 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

In 2010? I don't know. From people at the taping they say their is NO Lenny drama. SO I am presuming the secret ain't a bad thing. 

Why would an engagement ring be a bad thing?  If the secret is from 2010  which would have been season 3  (2009-2010) it could possibly coincide with Leonard saying "I Love You" to Penny and then keeping the ring for another time. Of course then they broke up so he just kept it hidden.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jonny said:

Ruchi might turn up again and they may end up being 'buck fuddies' once again.

I'd like to see her realize that by sleeping with someone you do have some sort of a relationship even if it's "buck fuddies". They do have things in common, after all. She just seems to be trying to be a super feminist in response to the way it was in India. I wonder if he mentioned Ruchi to either of his parents.

1 hour ago, Mario D. said:

it could possibly coincide with Leonard saying "I Love You" to Penny and then keeping the ring for another time. Of course then they broke up so he just kept it hidden.

That is way too close to what Sheldon did- breaking up and keeping the ring for another time. I don't need anymore recycled plots than we already have.

Edited by Die Zimtzicke
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Carlos said:

It has already been a year? Really? If so, why isn't she walking? If she is, why haven't we seen her? Oh, I know! They're mixing TBBT with one of the guys' beloved fantasy franchises, since maybe Hallie is wearing Harry Potter's cloak of invisibility.

She is walking, or at least crawling strongly and going round the furniture. There's no other reason for a gate across the bottom of the stairs.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Same here, but...it makes for very strange story telling. It doesn't make any sense.

That's the shows MO.  I mean, did it make any sense for Leonard and Penny to be married for over a year, before actually having their own place?   Even when it would have been  as simple as moving Leonard across the hall, they couldn't do it.  

• Like 5
  • Koala Face 1

Is it really so strange in a show that had Howard's mom shouting from off-screen all the time? It's literally the same joke, intentionally so. I mean, it's not like Halley has much focus as a character. Usually she's just a means to get the characters interact in a certain way, e.g. Penny is babysitting but the whole story is actually about her friends not trusting her with the baby. I'm not sure we need to see her actually changing a diaper to get the point across that she doesn't suck at this, now do we??

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Mario D. said:

Why would an engagement ring be a bad thing?  If the secret is from 2010  which would have been season 3  (2009-2010) it could possibly coincide with Leonard saying "I Love You" to Penny and then keeping the ring for another time. Of course then they broke up so he just kept it hidden.

I never said it was a bad thing. I just said I Think that is unlikely. And seems like another recycled story.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kev0821 said:

Based on a photo circulating online, it appears as though Penny and Leonard watch the video with Zack at his apartment in "The Bitcoin Entanglement."

Yeah speculation in the Lenny thread. ITs a Video of Penny breaking up with Zac lol. Well see. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, April said:

Is it really so strange in a show that had Howard's mom shouting from off-screen all the time? It's literally the same joke, intentionally so. I mean, it's not like Halley has much focus as a character. Usually she's just a means to get the characters interact in a certain way, e.g. Penny is babysitting but the whole story is actually about her friends not trusting her with the baby. I'm not sure we need to see her actually changing a diaper to get the point across that she doesn't suck at this, now do we??

Stuff like Howard's moms voice has bee been done as running gags before on sitcoms. First that comes to mind is Wilson on Home Improvement or Carlton on Rhoda.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, veejay said:

It seems to me that Molaro's looking in vain for his assumed imaginative text passages in screenplay.

sm.jpg.1bba85aa2e906e5d6500601ae6e398f8.jpg

(Taken from Alex A. insta-bts-pics.)

He’s looking for a “he wore me down” joke....

• Like 6
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

On 16/11/2017 at 5:28 PM, Chrismo said:

I know. She already did the bridezilla bit when Bernadette got married. Is there really an interest to see it again? Hopefully the writers will make it the same size storyline as they did for Lenny.

Absolutely. Incidentally Bernadette has described herself as vengeful - will she take revenge for Amy's hijacking her wedding?

The obvious person to plan S & A's wedding is Raj - it's what he does. As we presumably have to see this damn wedding, I think an acceptable way to handle it would be: Sheldon is overwhelmed by the elaborate preparations and flees to his mother's house in Texas. Amy follows him there and Mary C. forces them to marry in her church, in a very simple, presumably more-or-less-fundamentalist Protestant ceremony. Maybe the service could include thanks that Sheldon has returned to Jesus.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic