[Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know a lot of people here know of my medical problems.   For those who don't, I have trouble, at times, walking any kind of distance, say a block or two, without the aid of a cane.  Around the house

Hello guys,   I am so sorry, I promised a taping report but it was a crazy week and I didn't have time to write one. Here is what happened(I don't know if you already get any other repo

Hey guys! I’m sure somebody will give you a full TR so just wanted to share my overall impressions and BTS I thought the episode was just perfect and for those of you who don’t like Shamy - I fel

Posted Images

Fun fact: if Penny or Bernadette were M of H she'd be called Matron of H because they're married women. But it's rather inconsistent A & S choosing the people for roles: back when a man really would ask his girlfriend's father for permission to propose there was a fixed etiquette for what relatives should be offered what roles in important family occasions. Failure to ask someone to take a role they were conventionally entitled to could lead to lifelong resentments. Sheldon follows social etiquette when he's told what it is.

• Like 2
  • Koala Face 1
  • Make a lot more sense than that 1

2 hours ago, JohnPhD said:

Fun fact: if Penny or Bernadette were M of H she'd be called Matron of H because they're married women. But it's rather inconsistent A & S choosing the people for roles: back when a man really would ask his girlfriend's father for permission to propose there was a fixed etiquette for what relatives should be offered what roles in important family occasions. Failure to ask someone to take a role they were conventionally entitled to could lead to lifelong resentments. Sheldon follows social etiquette when he's told what it is.

So, not the iconoclast so much. More a teenage rebel, but now going back to tradition. No longer the new man. Comforting traditionalist, maybe.

13 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

Is it me or did they use the same vanity card for tonight’s episodes of TBBT and Young Sheldon???

I thought the vanity card was the same every week for TBBT, YS, and Mom.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

Is it me or did they use the same vanity card for tonight’s episodes of TBBT and Young Sheldon???

Your guess is as good as mine. I've never watched Young Sheldon, I get enough of Shelly in TBBT!

• Like 5
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, JohnPhD said:

I thank a Man should ask his Girlfriend Father for permission to Marry his Daughter. I think it a nice gesture and some Men still do that now but not as much as they use to. But yes 50-100+ years ago it was expected. 

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan
  • Like 2

Just wondering when is the season finalie expected to air. I know it is a while off. And they are no where near taping it yet. But it well be sooner then you think. This year it was March was it not. 

1 minute ago, 3ku11 said:

Just wondering when is the season finalie expected to air. I know it is a while off. And they are no where near taping it yet. But it well be sooner then you think. This year it was March was it not. 

The Season Finale will tape in April and Air in May 

57 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Nope, this year the final episode was it taped on April 25th, and aired on May 10th.  This year it will tape on the 24th of April, and air on May 10th.  There will be only three episodes, total, from the 25th of January to the 22nd of March.   But from the 29th of March, to the end of the year on May 10th, there are seven straight new episodes.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

My daughter suggested that Amy's is going to find out she's pregnant in February or March.   She seems to think that Shamy are going to get back at Howardette for them getting pregnant in Sheldon's bed.  

• Like 2

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 11:32 PM, Chiany said:

And he never cheated.

Nor did her ever kill anyone that I know of. But... what does that have to do with anything? Btw, I don't know if you noticed but the post you're responding to is about Sheldon, and not anybody else. Sheldon is far from the perfect boyfriend, because Amy's not the person he loves the most, since that place in his heart is reserved for himself.

21 hours ago, vonmar said:

Like dirt?  Really? 

Yes, really.

• Like 5
  • Run to India 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, if you want to refute the other persons idea, that would be fine.  If you simply call another person's Idea bullshit, that isn't allowed.  That's why I gave you links to the rules.  

As far as your hidden posts, some of them had a snarky or snide comment about other posters or their posts, which isn't allowed.  Several were hidden because you quoted other posts that had been hidden. And several other posters had theirs hidden. 

5 minutes ago, KripkeRules said:

Is there any more admin besides you?

Yes, and they've seen your posts hidden prior to those starting an hour ago tonight.  

1 minute ago, Tensor said:

Yeah, if you want to refute the other persons idea, that would be fine.  If you simply call another person's Idea bullshit, that isn't allowed.  That's why I gave you links to the rules.  

As far as your hidden posts, some of them had a snarky or snide comment about other posters or their posts, which isn't allowed.  Several were hidden because you quoted other posts that had been hidden. And several other posters had theirs hidden. 

Yes, and they've seen your posts prior to those starting an hour ago tonight.  

OK, ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, I think, IMO, I don't agree with his theory about cheating, because it has no logic, just a poor excuse trying to defend the cheater.

IS THIS OKAY??????

• Run to India 1

6 minutes ago, KripkeRules said:

OK, ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, I think, IMO, I don't agree with his theory about cheating, because it has no logic, just a poor excuse trying to defend the cheater.

IS THIS OKAY??????

I was not defending cheating at all.  You misunderstood my whole point and what the original post about  

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan
  • Like 3

I want to say, you can delete the bullshit words, but you need to keep the opinion, I really think this place is becoming some one person's opinion alone. 

You can say Sheldon treats Amy like dirt, but I can't say that cheating theory is bullshit? IS treating her like dirt not snarky words? 

• Run to India 1

24 minutes ago, KripkeRules said:

I don't agree with his theory about cheating,...

This would be fine, all by itself...  

...because it has no logic, it has no logic....

This would be fine, if you can provide some factual basis for your claim.  

...just a poor excuse trying to defend the cheater.

This is not OK, it's nothing more than your opinion. We don't allow condemnation of others opinions, based only on someone else's opinion.  Also, you haven't provided anything to define cheating, not to mention providing something that everyone can define as cheating.  

Again, use the links above to read our rules.  

17 minutes ago, KripkeRules said:

I want to say, you can delete the bullshit words, but you need to keep the opinion, I really think this place is becoming some one person's opinion alone. 

Just for your infomation, I send anything I do, to our Admin (BTW, I'm a moderator, not an admin), who reviews it.  So it's not just one person.

You can say Sheldon treats Amy like dirt, but I can't say that cheating theory is bullshit? IS treating her like dirt not snarky words? 

Yep.  Sheldon and Amy are characters on the show.   You are referencing an idea of someone here on the forum, without providing any kind of evidence.  

Negatory comments about the show or characters on the show are allowed.   Negative or derogatory comments about other member's posts or ideas, simply based on an opinion by the person making the negative or derogatory comment, isn't allow.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic