[Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread

Tensor

7 minutes ago, Queen Louise said:

I would really love to go spoiler free, but something just forces me to click on spoilers as i love this show so much!!! maybe i should buy an Electric Collar so i can shock myself anytime whenever i click on the spoilers. :gamer:

Don't!   :icon_biggrin:

n_090.gif.385641c8ec3cea123392c595f46a675f.gif

• Like 4

1 hour ago, spidergirl said:

Gem? Hope that means an outstanding premiere for every character! :)

To be really honest I'm expecting the premiere to be all about Shamy, because  there need to be a closure to what they started in the season 10 finale. . 

Edited by Lagernisse
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

I'm expecting the premiere to be all about Shamy. 

Honestly, I hope not. It would be nice if other plotline could come up while the question of proposal could be answered. Because imo a show season premiere should have each character to hint what the season could tell about them.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

Honestly, I hope not. It would be nice if other plotline could come up while the question of proposal could be answered. Because imo a show season premiere should have each character to hint what the season could tell about them.

I totally agree with you and I really hope that you are right and I'm wrong. :icon_biggrin:

• Like 2

A gem? Seeing the plot line of the final was Shamy, I'm presuming it we'll be a gem of a Shamy premiere. Their could be a B Story. But I doubt it. If your not a Shamy fan (which is pretty much 90% of the audience). You'll have to wait a few tapings.  Oh the feels! :icon_biggrin:. What Tensor said.

Edited by 3ku11

8 hours ago, HeWolf said:

Would the show really be The Big Bang Theory without Leonard? What is Penny's purpose if there is no Leonard? (No, I am not asserting the position that a female character's only role is half of a relationship. It is, however, the only reason for Penny being included in this social group.) Lenny is the foundation and end game of the show. Do away with Lenny and you may as well rename the thing, "The Super Shamy Show". Some of these characters are (possibly) replaceable, or superfluous enough to leave and not be missed. Raj and Stuart are certainly dispensable should the actor decide to move on. Leonard? Not so much.

As far as the Roseanne reboot goes... Yawn! 

Also, it is amazing that there are 25 pages in a spoiler thread for which there is no actual content to spoil. :shy:

Well sure if Johnny left, it would be like in That 70s Show. When Kelso and Eric left. Your right Leonard is the endgame of the show. In terms of Pennys role in the social group, she would serve no further function without Leonard. Show would go down hill fast. But I see more Lenny leaving the show together. So while Sheldon is the breakout star of the show. Johnny is probably the most undervalued, and obviously under-utilised character in this series. And arguably the most important component in this series. I hope in S11, Johnny/Leonard gets more stories. I always preferred this show. When everything was seen from Leonard's Pov. And Sheldon was playing it straight.

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

Hello, 

Hope everyone been having a great Summer. It seems like it has gone by fast. 

Tomorrow the First Table Read. I wonder if Bill will tweet a photo of script cover but he hasn't done that in awhile 

I don't think he did at all in season 10. It was fun trying to guess the episode title.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, luminous said:

There's an "al" at the end of the episode title. "Proposal" ? :icon_cheesygrin:

Cool, we can guess the title, like the good old times...I go with Potential, given the fact the last word in the titles usually has to do with science, maybe it's "The proposal potential", LOL!

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

• Tensor pinned this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor unpinned this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic