[Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread

Also, the scene where the women are preparing packets for those attending, and the continuation in season six where they are going through the gifts, while not planning, per se,  does fall under the umbrella of wedding activities.

• Like 3

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know a lot of people here know of my medical problems.   For those who don't, I have trouble, at times, walking any kind of distance, say a block or two, without the aid of a cane.  Around the house

Hello guys,   I am so sorry, I promised a taping report but it was a crazy week and I didn't have time to write one. Here is what happened(I don't know if you already get any other repo

Hey guys! I’m sure somebody will give you a full TR so just wanted to share my overall impressions and BTS I thought the episode was just perfect and for those of you who don’t like Shamy - I fel

Posted Images

3 hours ago, chucky said:

Thank you!

If I remember correctly, there was not too much wedding planning for Howard/Bernadette's wedding until the plans to hold it on the roof. The wedding was discussed,but no planning.

Of course the real reason we have to suffer, and I do mean suffer, through the wedding planning is because they are Shamy. They are the darlings of the writers. Remember that according to Shelly, Shamy has the best relationship on the show. They did score an 82 on that relationship quiz.

Depends how much one thinks is too much,and what one classifies as planning. We saw trying-on of dresses and suits, discussions about who was going, present - opening, stag night and so on for Howardette's wedding. 

one 

26 minutes ago, chucky said:

The bachelor party wasn't planned on air, they just went to it.

Yes, them just going to it, was the on screen indication that the party was planned.  Unless you’re saying all those attending just happened to show up in a banquet room at that particular bar/resturant at the same time. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, joyceraye said:

Depends how much one thinks is too much,and what one classifies as planning. We saw trying-on of dresses and suits, discussions about who was going, present - opening, stag night and so on for Howardette's wedding. 

one 

I'm not saying nothing was planned. It most definitely was "off screen". Nothing was planned on episodes as we are subjected to with Shamy.

2 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Yes, them just going to it, was the on screen indication that the party was planned.  Unless you’re saying all those attending just happened to show up in a banquet room at that particular bar/resturant at the same time. 

It was not planned on screen. It was planned, but we were not forced to watch it.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, chucky said:

It was not planned on screen. It was planned, but we were not forced to watch it.

And so?  I haven't seen any stories about Shamy discussing children, as Howardette did, nor any discussion between Sheldon and Amy's Father,  Not to mention we haven't seen Amy and Sheldon discuss a prenup.   So I still don't see your point.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tensor said:

And so?  I haven't seen any stories about Shamy discussing children, as Howardette did, nor any discussion between Sheldon and Amy's Father,  Not to mention we haven't seen Amy and Sheldon discuss a prenup.   So I still don't see your point.  

Wow, the discussion was about wedding planning, not prenup discussion or children discussion. I'm easy, just point out one episode where they talked about when they would dress shop or tuxedo shop or when the bachelor party was going to be. Just one episode when they said what day they would put the gifts together for the out of town guests, that's planning. Everything was planned off screen. No one witnessed it, did you?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, chucky said:

just point out one episode where they talked about when they would dress shop or tuxedo shop or when the bachelor party was going to be.

They discussed the fact Bernadette had been dress shopping, and couldn't find any dresses that didn't make the bridesmaids look like traffic cones.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stephen Hawking said:

They discussed the fact Bernadette had been dress shopping, and couldn't find any dresses that didn't make the bridesmaids look like traffic cones.

They discussed that they had been. Did you see them plan going dress shopping? NO! You got the past tense that they went shopping. I'm sorry that's not planning in the episode. That's planning off screen. I'm talking on screen planning where they say they will do this or that on a certain day or who will take care of what for the wedding.

14 minutes ago, chucky said:

Wow, the discussion was about wedding planning, not prenup discussion or children discussion. I'm easy, just point out one episode where they talked about when they would dress shop or tuxedo shop or when the bachelor party was going to be. Just one episode when they said what day they would put the gifts together for the out of town guests, that's planning. Everything was planned off screen. No one witnessed it, did you?

Both of these topics should be discussed before marriage, so wouldn't they be considered part of the wedding planning?  Discussions about both happened on screen.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

I'm hoping that amy will want to use some formula of fwf to pick out dresses

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I'm thinking that it is payback time for Mrs. Hofstadter. She should take a video of Amy changing clothes. That would be hilarious.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

At the end of Isolation Permutation, they planned for Amy being Maid of Honour.

They didn't plan it they just basically gave up and named her MofH. Basically because Amy was being a stupid pain in the rear as she always is being. Penny should have beaten the crap out of her for trying to go in the changing room with her and then try to record her while she was changing.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Stephen Hawking said:

How is that not planning it?

It wasn't planned! Bernadette was exasperated and just said that Amy was it. Sorry, to me that is not planning. That's a pissed off decision.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, chucky said:

It wasn't planned! Bernadette was exasperated and just said that Amy was it. Sorry, to me that is not planning. That's a pissed off decision.

Bernadette behaved like a kind person who acquiesced to a friend who had never had that experience.  She knew how much it meant to Amy.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, legacy99 said:

Didn't Bernadette offer to let her be moh after Bernadette and penny went dress shopping without her. Amy was so upset that was the only way to calm her down

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Yep. Not in bed yet!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, chucky said:

Well, that is so dang good. Absolutely love it. Why can't we see this in the show?

Yeah saw this gif on google thought it was weird lol. But would be really funny if Lenny gave Shamy a cake for their yearly birthday sex.

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic