The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread

57 minutes ago, luminous said:

Yep! :yes:

pennyroseparade1013.gif.0b635fbacb9c72c33ff74a81d6756ed8.gif

They REALLY strech our suspension of disbelief sometimes aren't they?

• Like 5
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Stephen Hawking said:

What Penny was wearing in that changing room, when Amy videoed her, isn't a lot less than some of the outfits she's worn in public.

Your opinion and some of our opinions are a bit different. Clearly she let Amy know she didn't want to taped.  Anyone with half a brain would have stopped, but no, Amy had to try again. My belief is That Penny let her have an ear full when she was decent again. Of course that would have happened off screen as it would not have been funny.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, legacy99 said:

I know you didn't I'm just having fun

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Sorry, but maybe you should reconsider that, because just pointing out random and unlikely possibilities in an unrelated discussion is not very likely to bring fun replies/results, nor start a productive discussion, or make it clear what you're going for.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Run to India 2

Sorry, but maybe you should reconsider that, because just pointing out random and unlikely possibilities in an unrelated discussion is not very likely to bring fun replies/results, nor start a productive discussion, or make it clear what you're going for.
I don't think anything is off the drawing board for these writers and I'm just going by what they have shown us so far

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, chucky said:

Your opinion and some of our opinions are a bit different. Clearly she let Amy know she didn't want to taped.  Anyone with half a brain would have stopped, but no, Amy had to try again. My belief is That Penny let her have an ear full when she was decent again. Of course that would have happened off screen as it would not have been funny.

Yeah, which is probably why it didn't happen-likely not even off screen. And which is probably why Amy had walked in; because that is, arguably, opposite of "not funny".

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

What Penny was wearing in that changing room, when Amy videoed her, isn't a lot less than some of the outfits she's worn in public.

Didn't she also say, in season five, that she had sent nude (well, "bra") photographs of herself so she would get out of paying an electricity bill?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, luminous said:

First table read of the year today. :shy:

TBBT_tableread.gif

Yay ! Hooray ! I hope we get some clues. Interesting that Mayim and Kaley have their characters' hair styles on.

• Penny Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, luminous said:

Melissa should bre back, there's a chair with her name on it...

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Melissa should bre back, there's a chair with her name on it...

Good catch! I will be happy as I have missed her interactions as Bernie with the group and with her Howie as well! 

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, Tensor said:

A bit of plot.  Looks like Raj has another temporary girlfriend. 

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-bang-theory-books-walton-goggins-beth-behrs-1071297

That might be funny, but also a little sad for Raj because it sounds like just an one episode plot.  I still wish he would run into one of his past girlfriends and they would work things out or they would bring back the Vet or even the girl from the Sheldon scavenger hunt, a girl that is pretty but a complete nerd could be funny in the group.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

fun fact. Walton Goggins and Johnny Galecki are good friends. They were in the movie "Crystal' together in 2005. Billy Bob Thornton starred in the movie. 

That is an interesting fun fact!  In things I've seen of them, Beth Behrs and Kaley C. seem to get along as well.......

• Like 6

It seems like Raj is getting pretty active on the dating front

• Like 4

1 minute ago, SRAM said:

That might be funny, but also a little sad for Raj because it sounds like just an one episode plot.  I still wish he would run into one of his past girlfriends and they would work things out or they would bring back the Vet or even the girl from the Sheldon scavenger hunt, a girl that is pretty but a complete nerd could be funny in the group.

Yes ! Yvette seemed to fancy Raj. She obviously wouldn't have minded a date and made it as clear as she ethically could. Why he never took her out is a puzzle. I don't recall the girl from the Sheldon scavenger hunt. I wouldn't mind a storyline in which Emily and Amy go out together and they bump into Raj. Or what about Yvette going to see Amy's monkeys and Raj drops in ? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

Yes ! Yvette seemed to fancy Raj. She obviously wouldn't have minded a date and made it as clear as she ethically could. Why he never took her out is a puzzle. I don't recall the girl from the Sheldon scavenger hunt. I wouldn't mind a storyline in which Emily and Amy go out together and they bump into Raj. Or what about Yvette going to see Amy's monkeys and Raj drops in ? 

That's a couple of good ideas. Maybe someone will take notice write a story about them. Hmmm!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, joyceraye said:

I'm not sure about any of these ideas ( but Yvette seems like a viable possibility still)

Raj made a lame joke about "Yvette" and "Vet" in the end, when he was calling her. It is possibly implied that she was put off by that joke and never called him again. 

The girl from Sheldon's scavenger hunt was when he was looking to date someone during the break up. It was ironically, Raj and Howard who found her . But the actress has already played another role on Panty Pinata Polarization when Howard and Raj were busy being major creeps to the model contestants on ANTM. It would be totally unbelievable if they brought her back , with Raj .

As for Emily, the character deserved better than Raj IMO . And honestly, it was very horrible of Amy to side with Raj when EMily was crying over the phone and Raj was treating her like garbage.  The last time we saw Emily, she was with a new guy and didn't seem to show any regrets about dumping Raj's ass. 

Edited by serena_1995
  • Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

Hey, @Tensor, it was just one turn of the year, but you're looking pretty good in your new avatar. :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 1