[Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread

Tensor

16 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

Okay, if Halley is a year old she probably just started walking. If she's going to be a flower girl does that mean the wedding is at least a whole year off? Or are they just going to ignore the fact that 18 month old kids make terrible flower girls?

She's going to be brilliant and very forward, able to do what a child twice her age can. :) Raj will have rehearsed her thoroughly anyway. Does it matter how well a child does or doesn't scatter flowers about, BTW  ?

Edited by joyceraye
typo
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

Does it matter how well a child does or doesn't scatter flowers about, BTW  ?

I've seen at least six weddings in the last few years where the tiny flower girls were disasters. The ones that refused to walk down the aisle, threw themselves down and screamed at an ear splitting decibel, ran down the aisle and crawled up under the altar, dumped the basket in a pile onto the middle of the aisle floor and then ran for mom, and threw the basket at the ring bearer are a few that come immediately to mind.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

Actually wasn’t bland and boring. Kind of lome when Rachel and Phoebe fought over who will be Monica MOH pr when Ross had to choose between Joey and Chandler yo be his Best Man.

Wasn’t a great episode but was fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I just see wedding planning and Shamy, and tune out :icon_biggrin:.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

I've seen at least six weddings in the last few years where the tiny flower girls were disasters. The ones that refused to walk down the aisle, threw themselves down and screamed at an ear splitting decibel, ran down the aisle and crawled up under the altar, dumped the basket in a pile onto the middle of the aisle floor and then ran for mom, and threw the basket at the ring bearer are a few that come immediately to mind.

And they're not supposed to do that ? LOL

(I've never seen a flower girl in my life. apart from the Eliza Dolittle kind, that is.)

26 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

Sounds like perfect material for a sitcom. LMAO

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Penny Thumbs Up 3

On 12/18/2017 at 5:16 PM, Tensor said:

It would make it easier if we knew the answer to that, wouldn't it?   For all we know, that was her only scene, put there to show they didn't capture the killer gorilla.  Slasher movies have random victims, who knows here.  

According to Season 7 Episode 17 – The Friendship Turbulence Penny had at least one other scene in Serial Ape-ist , also 'risque', where she showed side butt during a pillow fight with her sorority sisters.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, bfm said:

That part was a really nice surprise! I hope it will go somewhere, although I don't expect much of TPTB. Maybe Leonard will surpass Beverly in book sales, that would be awesome.

And what I would enjoy even more would be for Penny to let Beverly know, and Beverly getting all bent out of shape that Leonard's book is doing much better than hers ever did. All of that being said...TPTB giving Leonard a win? Nah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will never happen!

14 hours ago, chucky said:

I can't see why Penny would ever date him or even consider sleeping with him. But, something good did come from the last date. That's when she realized she had strong feelings for Leonard.

I agree with your post, but remember that back then, Stuart was not as pathetic as he is now.

• Like 3
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

Me too.Glad it's not just me. I thought it must be another of those American terms I don't get. :)

I'm hoping it's just a typo! Otherwise it's an American term that I don't get and I'm an American.

• Haha 1

From Johnny’s IG, he calls Walton brother, and Walton talks about the miles they’ve walked.  Josh, from the band Johnny  occasionally plays with, jokingly mentions something about haw he thought he was Johnny’s best friend.  Johnny says you can have more than one best friend, and if not he was going to change the rules. .  

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, vonmar said:

From TBBT You Tube Channel...

Ehhh I see what they are going for their. Making references to Pennys promiscuous past. And relating being on a rebound to a Scientific equivalent. But it's seems no different to when Sheldon broke up with string theory. Apart from one side of me going groan another Sheldon plot. It's not all that creative. Repeated Cannon comes to mind. But we'll see. 

• Like 3

Ehhh I see what they are going for their. Making references to Pennys promiscuous past. And relating being on a rebound to a Scientific equivalent. But it's seems no different to when Sheldon broke up with string theory. Apart from one side of me going groan another Sheldon plot. It's not all that creative. Repeated Cannon comes to mind. But we'll see. 
I would think in the long run this episode will be good for sheldon and penny but I'm just as sure that what ever leonard and amy do will be quickly forgotten

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic