The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, Chrismo said:

I don't think Penny was offended though Amy commenting on a sexual past is kind of a joke. Her sexual history was sensors hooked to her brain causing her orgasms and her toothbrush named Gerard. Sheldon on the other had no history. He thought his penis sole use was to void his bladder.

Getting called a slut is not offensive?  Regardless of how Penny responded. I still felt it was wildly innapropriate. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, vonmar said:

From TBBT You Tube Channel...

The Sheldon/Penny and Leonard/Amy plots look pretty good. I Think I am going to enjoy the Leonard and Amy one. Seeing the dynamic is not so over played. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Getting called a slut is not offensive?  Regardless of how Penny responded. I still felt it was wildly inappropriate. 

Amy asked if Penny considered herself a slut. Penny said no in kind of a quiet voice. Then when Sheldon was trying to guess the number of partners she'd had, she told him he was way off and signaled for another drink. I personally didn't see her looking terribly offended...more uncomfortable than anything else. That was the weakest part of a funny ep, and I wish they'd done it differently. I'm not denying that. But the writers harped on that a lot, and not just with Amy, so it is just not an Amy thing.  And anyway now Penny has called Amy her best friend so I think we will have to let it go.

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Shamy do an experiment on their friends. Another wedding planning episode. In the press release. Wanna beg the taping we'll involve more of the same.

giphy.gif

Lets hope so, it was a good episode.

Edited by Tensor
removed comment directed at another member

8 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

I whole heartidly agree with what you are saying. Particularly your last paragraph. But for the record Friends won an Emmy in 2002 for Outstanding comedy series. And the show is exactly how you describe TBBT. But that is neither here or their. 

Sheldon views Penny as a sister or nanny....nothing remotely romantic. I agree the idea of a romantic Shenny relationship is laughable. 

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Tensor said:

OK here's what we knew before the episode shot:

Koothrappali finds himself in the middle of domestic drama when he learns the woman he's dating, Nell (Beth Behrs), has a very upset husband, Oliver (Walter Goggins). Also, when Sheldon rents his old room back for a quiet place to work, he drives Leonard crazy by being a model tenant.

This is what I got, through a message:

Sheldon rented his old room to be considerate to Amy.  Sheldon is fully back to working on String Theory.   Lenny united but Penny funny. We know Sheldon drives Leonard crazy, but in the end, Leonard wants to change the agreement.  Sheldon being Sheldon has several demands to make the change, whichI would guess in relief, Leonard is OK with.   Lenny were united, but Penny was described as being funny.    At the end of the Raj plot he doesn't end up with Beth Behrs' character, but he does befriend her husband.  Before befriending the husband, there is a scene where Raj defends him, in a rather creepy way.   Fun & cute.

So Raj slept with a married woman? That doesn't surprise me for some reason 

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

So Raj slept with a married women? That dosen't surprise me 

Did you hear that from someone in the audience ?

4 minutes ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

So Raj slept with a married woman? That doesn't surprise me for some reason 

Where does it say slept with.

Edited by vonmar
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, joyceraye said:

Did you hear that from someone in the audience ?

From @Tensor Post

"Koothrappali finds himself in the middle of domestic drama when he learns the woman he's dating, Nell (Beth Behrs), has a very upset husband, Oliver (Walter Goggins)."

• Like 1

Well it say's they are dating. I guess you can interpret that anyway you want. 

• Like 1

Just now, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

From @Tensor Post

"Koothrappali finds himself in the middle of domestic drama when he learns the woman he's dating, Nell (Beth Behrs), has a very upset husband, Oliver (Walter Goggins)."

Doesn't say slept with.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Where does it say slept with.

Dating or Sleeping with someone else's wife is not a good thing.  Maybe he didn't sleep with her but he did go on a date with her and she was Married 

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan
  • Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

From @Tensor Post

Since when does dating equal sleeping together?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

Dating or Sleeping with someone else's wife is not a good thing.  Maybe he didn't sleep with her but he did go on a date with her

Although the press release I quoted says dating, there is a bit more information in another note, where they say the woman is separated from her husband.  

• Like 3

Just now, Tensor said:

Although the press release I quoted says dating, there is a bit more information in another note, where they say the woman is separated from her husband.  

Okay. Well that not bad then. Thanks for the clarification 

10 minutes ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

So Raj slept with a married women? That dosen't surprise me 

I don't see where that is stated...They could be just starting to date.