The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, legacy99 said:

No i think he still knots 3 times if he kept track of men coming out of pennys apt don't you think that's kind on creepy or maybe even stalking

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Well he did break into Penny’s apartment to clean, while she was sound asleep, and he hardly knew her then.  So he had already entered the creepy zone from almost the beginning of the show.  I think Sheldon was much creepier than Howard in the beginning.  

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, SRAM said:

Well he did break into Penny’s apartment to clean, while she was sound asleep, and he hardly knew her then.

I have trouble deciding this. The cleaning had nothing to do with her personally. Howard's creepyness was always personal.

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

More "all talk and no action". 

Howard put a camera over the door, into a stuffed animal, and someplace else. I just can't remember where at the moment.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

Howard put a camera over the door, into a stuffed animal, and someplace else. I just can't remember where at the moment.

Howard was the perfect creep. I think Penny could have had him arrested for voyeurism. That would have made a great episode Howard trying to explain his actions to the police and then the judge. I laugh my ass off just thinking about it.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

I dont' like this. They are basically telling us anything he has ever said on TBBT about growing up could be a lie.

I don't find this surprising. Reminds me of the lie told to B.K. and the hidden hoard, the safe and security camera.

Kind of expect he would have lied any time he thought it would avoid making him look bad.

• Like 5
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, SRAM said:

Well he did break into Penny’s apartment to clean, while she was sound asleep, and he hardly knew her then.  So he had already entered the creepy zone from almost the beginning of the show.  I think Sheldon was much creepier than Howard in the beginning.  

Technically, Sheldon (and Leonard) did not break into Penny's apartment. They had a key. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

He mounted a camera on the remote controlled cars.

• Like 3
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Technically, Sheldon (and Leonard) did not break into Penny's apartment. They had a key. 
Sheldon didn't have permission nor the key he took it from leonard without permission to enter her apartment

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

Sheldon didn't have permission nor the key he took it from leonard without permission to enter her apartment

There is nothing in the episode to indicate Sheldon 'took' the key from Leonard. Likely, it was placed in the bowl with their other keys.

I am not arguing Sheldon had any right to be in Penny's apartment. But, in the eyes of the law, he did not break and enter.

For the sake of this discussion it can be argued that Penny 'broke into' 4A and stole milk from the guys. She did not have permission to enter on that occasion and she had no authorization to help herself to their milk.

• Like 5

There is nothing in the episode to indicate Sheldon 'took' the key from Leonard. Likely, it was placed in the bowl with their other keys.
I am not arguing Sheldon had any right to be in Penny's apartment. But, in the eyes of the law, he did not break and enter.
For the sake of this discussion it can be argued that Penny 'broke into' 4A and stole milk from the guys. She did not have permission to enter on that occasion and she had no authorization to help herself to their milk.
But she never gave him permission to enter her apartment it doesn't matter if he has the key or not

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Tensor said:

Yeah, he won't be once I start in on him for breaking up Leonard and Penny...:icon_wink:

“Revenge is a dish best served cold” Kahn Noonian Singh

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

But she never gave him permission to enter her apartment it doesn't matter if he has the key or not

Then Penny is equally guilty of the some offense. Worse, she actually stole something.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

g_44.gif.97722cc1f0158e8b721bb514702a708d.gif

3 minutes ago, HeWolf said:

Then Penny is equally guilty of the some offense. Worse, she actually stole something.

n_0156.gif.f13af450ca7451ddd050f8d51d08ee8e.gif

..just kidding. :shy:

• Like 2

I'm pretty sure she had Leonard's permission to take anything she wanted even if she didn't do you think Leonard would have complained

• Like 3

1 hour ago, HeWolf said:

Leonard actually went in to pull Shelly out, but ended up helping to get him out faster.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

I'm pretty sure she had Leonard's permission to take anything she wanted even if she didn't do you think Leonard would have complained

I'm sure Leonard would have given her anything she wanted. However, Leonard has no right to authorize Penny to take something that belongs to Sheldon. Being lactose intolerant, I doubt the milk was purchased by him.

Enough of this. LOL! If you have a response, I concede the victory to you. :no:

Edited by HeWolf
  • Like 2

I'm sure Leonard would have given her anything she wanted. However, Leonard has no right to authorize Penny to take something that belongs to Sheldon. Being lactose intolerant, I doubt the milk was purchased by him.
Enough of this. LOL! If you have a response, I concede the victory to you. :no:
I thinl think we have a tie

• Like 3
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, legacy99 said:

Works for me...

:drinks:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, HeWolf said:

Works for me...

:drinks:

Good, unlike Shelly, I appreciate it when people compromise "correctly" and come to an agreement.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

I have trouble deciding this. The cleaning had nothing to do with her personally. Howard's creepyness was always personal.

To me, Howard was always more creepy.

Sheldon, at least, was not dishonest.

1 hour ago, HeWolf said:

He mounted a camera on the remote controlled cars.

AND had the car chase Penny.

CREEPY.

Edited by Capt. Hilts
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Capt. Hilts said:

AND had the car chase Penny.

CREEPY.

Give Howard a break. He only had the car chase Penny because she moved away when he had the camera looking up her skirt. It's not like he wanted to chase her with the car...

:hunter:

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

No we don’t, my original statement was what Sheldon did was creepy and it was.  What Penny did was not creepy, so Sheldon losses.  Changing my statement to a comparison of what either of them doing being legal does not change that Sheldon broke into a woman’s apartment, that he didn’t know very well, and did something completely crazy by cleaning her apartment, very creepy and I even think Penny said something like that the next day too.

6 minutes ago, Capt. Hilts said:

I guess Howard could be considered dishonest. He did steal, the camera from the Mars Rover program to spy on Shelly in that rome in the CalTech basement. He also got that security system for Shelly and Leonard's apartment. Lest we forget about stealing the Robot Hand.

• Like 1