The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, chucky said:

I guess Howard could be considered dishonest. He did steal, the camera from the Mars Rover program to spy on Shelly in that rome in the CalTech basement. He also got that security system for Shelly and Leonard's apartment. Lest we forget about stealing the Robot Hand.

Now, now, he only borrowed that stuff, just like Sheldon borrowed Leonard’s pillow cases to make period specific underwear for the renaissance festival or borrowed his Bitcoin off his computer to teach him another lesson.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, SRAM said:

Now, now, he only borrowed that stuff, just like Sheldon borrowed Leonard’s pillow cases to make period specific underwear for the renaissance festival or borrowed his Bitcoin off his computer to teach him another lesson.

Borrowed, but we're never told he returned them. Which he probably did off camera. That shows his criminal mind.

2 minutes ago, chucky said:

Borrowed, but we're never told he returned them. Which he probably did off camera. That shows his criminal mind.

Also, lets not forget his breaking and entering abilities with his lock picking kit.

• Like 2

All the characters are a bunch of self righteouss, self centred, asinine, borderline sociopathic criminals. Feel better? :taunt:

Let's see the worst things the characters ever did. 

Sheldon well that would be a long long long list. But to me the Bitcoin Theft stands out to me. I am not sure I agree that Sheldon is not dishonest. In Season One he lied to Penny about her showcase. He lied to Amy for years about having a drivers license. 

Leonard. Well cheating on Penny is up their. Getting with Stephanie behind Howards back. But like Penny said its Howard. 

Penny. She did sleep with brothers. But that was before the pilot. Probably telling Howard your going to die alone. But he kinda deserved that. 

Raj 4x24. That is all. 

Bernadette. Probably marrying Howard LOL

Amy. I Don't know can't think of anything she has ever done that was poor form. 

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, luminous said:

Loving relationship Shamy have their LOL.

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, HeWolf said:

He mounted a camera on the remote controlled cars.

THANK YOU!

50 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

All the characters are a bunch of self righteouss, self centred, asinine, borderline sociopathic criminals. Feel better?

Well, I feel better.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, luminous said:

I crack up laughing every time I see a pic of it. It really was a comedy genius idea lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • It's a Tiara 1
  • Run to India 1

4 hours ago, HeWolf said:

Give Howard a break. He only had the car chase Penny because she moved away when he had the camera looking up her skirt. It's not like he wanted to chase her with the car...

:hunter:

I'm sorry, I give no breaks to a multiple offender.

3 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

All the characters are a bunch of self righteouss, self centred, asinine, borderline sociopathic criminals. Feel better? :taunt:

Sheldon well that would be a long long long list. But to me the Bitcoin Theft stands out to me. I am not sure I agree that Sheldon is not dishonest. In Season One he lied to Penny about her showcase. He lied to Amy for years about having a drivers license. 

Leonard. Well cheating on Penny is up their. Getting with Stephanie behind Howards back. But like Penny said its Howard. 

Penny. She did sleep with brothers. But that was before the pilot. Probably telling Howard your going to die alone. But he kinda deserved that. 

Raj 4x24. That is all. 

Amy. I Don't know can't think of anything she has ever done that was poor form. 

I can't find any reason to disagree.

11 minutes ago, chucky said:

I'm sorry, I give no breaks to a multiple offender.

I can't find any reason to disagree.

latest?cb=20130330105126

8 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

latest?cb=20130330105126

Well we were talking about Howard being a multi offender. And putting cameras well trying to under Pennys skirt. And these were motorised little cars that had cameras in them. Controlled by two japaense fellas. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

39 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

latest?cb=20130330105126

Well we were talking about Howard being a multi offender. And putting cameras well trying to under Pennys skirt. And these were motorised little cars that had cameras in them. Controlled by two japaense fellas. 

The two Japanese fellas controlled two. Howard controlled the red car that chased Penny!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, chucky said:

The two Japanese fellas controlled two. Howard controlled the red car that chased Penny!

Actually, The monster truck was operated from Austin and the blue viper was from Tel Aviv.  Someone in China was controlling the lights.  Whether it was the two Chinese individuals shown at the end isn't actually stated.   

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Actually, The monster truck was operated from Austin and the blue viper was from Tel Aviv.  Someone in China was controlling the lights.  Whether it was the two Chinese individuals shown at the end isn't actually stated.   

Ah yes sorry my memory of the episode is hazy. Was 11 years ago lol.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Ah yes sorry my memory of the episode is hazy. Was 11 years ago lol.

Yeah, mine too, I had to think about it for three to four minutes before I remembered.  

• Like 3

5 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Sheldon well that would be a long long long list. But to me the Bitcoin Theft stands out to me. I am not sure I agree that Sheldon is not dishonest.

In Season One he lied to Penny about her showcase. Not a bad thing. He tried to spare her feelings

He lied to Amy for years about having a drivers license. 

Leonard. Well cheating on Penny is up their. Leonard never cheated on Penny

Getting with Stephanie behind Howards back. But like Penny said its Howard. That was more Stephanie than Leonard, but I see your side

Raj 4x24. That is all. What did Raj do that was wrong? 1, they were both drunk. 2. Leonard was (as far as Raj/Penny knew) was dating Priya.

Amy. I Don't know can't think of anything she has ever done that was poor form. Lied to Sheldon that the conference in Detroit was still going on. Lied about her illness after she got better.

Edited by BigBang15
  • Like 2
  • Make a lot more sense than that 1

43 minutes ago, BigBang15 said:

Raj 4x24. That is all. What did Raj do that was wrong? 1, they were both drunk. 2. Leonard was (as far as Raj/Penny knew) was dating Priya.

There are several different thread and in thread discussions about this.  We can argue about 1 on and on(as has been done).  It's going to be how you see it, as to whether being drunk is an excuse.  As for 2, Raj knew Priya was going back to India, and Penny confessed to him, that she screwed up breaking up with Leonard.  

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, BigBang15 said:

Look man i am not going to dissect this topic again. The whole Leonard did not cheat on Penny, Raj did nothing wrong yadda yadda yadda. I think enough has been said. That said though Raj knew Priya was going back to India. Raj witheld that information from Penny.  I was just pointing out all the characters are flawed and have shown at time suspect behaviour. I do beleive Leonard cheated. And I do beleive. Raj taking advantage of a Friend, and going behind another friends back. Was a dick move. Regardless of relationship status. That is just my view. I well leave it at that. But like said their are several threads on this particular discussion. 

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, djsurrey said:

Perhaps George turn a comer at some point and does cheat. That could be enough for Mary to become critical. Or perhaps Mary also has a odd way of grieving after his death.

If memory serves me right, Sheldon recollected his father having a drinking problem, and his mother and him fighting about it.

15 hours ago, HeWolf said:

That whole explanation was a contrived bit of nonsense on the part of the writers. 

Exactly: they tried to fix something that wasn't broken. They shouldn't have given any kind of explanation, so that viewers could just attribute it to Sheldon's OCD. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Tensor said:

It matters not who controlled the monster trucks. I said Japanese just because 3Ku11 said Japanese. My point was creepy Howard had control of the red car, He was the one that chased Penny to her apartment trying to look up her skirt. That is the definition of the word creep!

Nit pick all you want to, my observation was about Howard only. Not those other idiots on the trucks and lights.

By the way, congratulations to Mayim on her win tonight.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, chucky said:

It matters not who controlled the monster trucks. I said Japanese just because 3Ku11 said Japanese. My point was creepy Howard had control of the red car, He was the one that chased Penny to her apartment trying to look up her skirt. That is the definition of the word creep!

He also had a camera on Lennys first date :icon_wink:.

:45 seconds onwards. 

That said though that was the old Howard. He has been the most developed character in this series history. Since this moment. 

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

He also had a camera on Lennys first date :icon_wink:.

:45 seconds onwards. 

That said though that was the old Howard. He has been the most developed character in this series history. Since this moment. 

I believe we have proven that Howard started out a creep and now he's just a hen-pecked creep.

• Like 1
  • Make a lot more sense than that 1