The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread

Yes  What about when Penny wanted to give Leonard a birthday party and it ended up a disaster and when she told him about it she kissed him lovingly. Wasn't she going out with this guy Mike at the time?  So I guess this is a form of cheating to some.

Well Leonard and Penny were friends at that time so it was friendly kids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, chucky said:

I'm not rude, just giving you my point of view.

But enough is enough, I will end my side of the argument before it escalates.

4 minutes ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

No surprise. I think they are all ready to move on and do other things. The show is not new and fresh anymore. They are probably tired

I still love the show and enjoy watching it. That said, I think 12 years are enough. Now they can do a victory tour and tie up loose ends.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, EggCoriander said:

Oh no, I'm not for a romantic relationship with S&P. I used to be a while back, but now I'm rooting for S&A. I just love the chemistry between the Sheldon and Penny on screen. They have a wonderful friendship that's fun to watch. Same with L&A but I wouldn't want them together either. But I'm also not rude about it to anyone who may like a different couple than I do. 

I like to agree. Since a long time I found Sheldon tolerable and quite endearing. Thanks, Penny. :shy:

shen_0186.gif.f2f674fa08cf897d9d1e92964d80b0b8.gif

• Like 1

I still love the show and enjoy watching it. That said, I think 12 years are enough. Now they can do a victory tour and tie up loose ends.

Yes I think it well end after Season 12. I am sure they will do a year long victory tour. I think we will know by May Sweeps. They will want a whole season to tie up loose ends. The last several episodes of this season well very telling

While it will get lot of coverage I am sure i don’t expect it to be like when Friends went off the air. The Critics and Press has never really celebrated TBBT Success like they did with Friends, Seinfeld and Cheers.

18 minutes ago, EggCoriander said:

Oh no, I'm not for a romantic relationship with S&P. I used to be a while back, but now I'm rooting for S&A. I just love the chemistry between the Sheldon and Penny on screen. They have a wonderful friendship that's fun to watch. Same with L&A but I wouldn't want them together either. But I'm also not rude about it to anyone who may like a different couple than I do. 

Don't worry, you are not alone ! I agree that Sheldon - Penny have a terrific comic dynamic throughout the years.   I liked the latest episode. It was less relationship focussed and more old school friendship-based and somewhat science driven episode.  I really enjoyed Penny's exchange with Sheldon and later the look on Leonard and Amy's face when Penny said you can have knots in four dimensions. It  Sort of like Gorilla Experiment,  except Sheldon was willing and open to Penny's little inputs and Penny was actually participating and contributing  . On the Leonard -Amy side I liked the high school experiments especially the hot ice and the wave experiment ! Cool episode.  Though I'm still not very keen on Howard -Raj -Bert plot. 

• Like 4
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

Yes I think it well end after Season 12. I am sure they will do a year long victory tour. I think we will know by May Sweeps. They will want a whole season to tie up loose ends. The last several episodes of this season well very telling

While it will get lot of coverage I am sure i don’t expect it to be like when Friends went off the air. The Critics and Press has never really celebrated TBBT Success like they did with Friends, Seinfeld and Cheers.

True!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, serena_1995 said:

....Though I'm still not very keen on Howard -Raj -Bert plot. 

Well, you usually have to get used to Rock Stars in order to find them extraordinary. :icon_cheesygrin:

misc_0490.gif.1a1ef40d980a60fe0c2a294242c8df3b.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

Did mayim actually say they were ending at 12 seasons not want i read does anyone else think the same or am i reading the wrong article

Did mayim actually say they were ending at 12 seasons not want i read does anyone else think the same or am i reading the wrong article

I didn’t say they are all I said was it likely. Mayim isn’t the only one who had made comments in the last couple weeks and sounds leaning she leaning toward the same way

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

I didn’t say they are all I said was it likely. Mayim isn’t the only one who had made comments in the last couple weeks

I got the impression reading that article that the cast isn't that eager to continue after season 12 to be honest. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

I didn’t say they are all I said was it likely. Mayim isn’t the only one who had made comments in the last couple weeks

I know you didnt  but they havent actually said it have they i i cannot believe cbs would let a show like this without a fight thats just my opion  it might end at 12 we will probaly know shortly anyway

28 minutes ago, veejay said:

Well, you usually have to get used to Rock Stars in order to find them extraordinary. :icon_cheesygrin:

misc_0490.gif.1a1ef40d980a60fe0c2a294242c8df3b.gif

Hehe, in some cases I agree. :wink:

Anyway, enjoying much or not the FOM plot ( it could have been a bit more elaborate, I agree) , I think the comedy side totally won aganst this subplot structure. This moment of Bert and also Howard as they made the rock symbol of "horns" , man, to me wil be always memorable for the laughs they got from me. Not speaking about how many times I rewatched these scenes again, LOL! 

how_158.gif.3c5070ebda52c8f95a8be338af1b5c46.gif.c036ff42e10cfdef7fb9e24142d23534.gif

:icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by spidergirl
Grammar
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Lol why does thus SP talk happen every time they have a harmless plot. I think the show made it quite clear who Penny’s endgame is here

tumblr_p0mbvfYwmY1sp0cpeo6_250.gif

• Like 7

Okay just watched the new episode and it wasn't that great I was hoping for more from Leonard and Amy finally having a some screen time together only for it to be just end up being what happened with Raj and Penny last season. Instead of Leonard feeling left out it was Penny instead, although unlike Penny and Raj Leonard noticed Penny wasn't really interested in what they where doing and offered to do something they all would like. Also it wasn't very nice of Penny to say she was going to get dinner then instead of bringing it home took it to Sheldon and shared it with him. But to top it off Penny only went over to Sheldon because she didn't want to watch Leonard and Amy do experiments yet quite happily sat there with Sheldon as he explained what he was doing. It just came across as  strange her not wanting to watch her husband do experiments but happy to watch Sheldon write on his board.  Not to mention when she came back and Leonard said ' I thought you where getting dinner?' she just told them she had to stop at Sheldon's to help him solve string theory. She didn't tell them that she had got dinner first and shared it with Sheldon I mean she could of gone and gotten another pizza for them before coming home, but no she just goes off to bed. To me that was kind of rude of her ,saying she was getting dinner but coming back with nothing and going to bed having had something to eat and ignoring that Leonard hadn't as he was waiting for her to bring it.

Edited by Zephon75
  • Like 6
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

It feels to me like the writers are starting to run out of ideas and are just rewriting old episodes with a little different twist to the story, 

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

Hehe, in some cases I agree. :wink:

Anyway, enjoying much or not the FOM plot ( it could have been a bit more elaborate, I agree) , I think the comedy side totally won aganst this subplot structure. This moment of Bert and also Howard as they made the rock symbol of "horns" , man, to me wil be always memorable for the laughs they got from me. Not speaking about how many times I rewatched these scenes again, LOL!  :icon_cheesygrin:

Yeah! You're my Girrrl (Grammar?!). :icon_cheesygrin:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

* highs you five* :icon_cheesygrin:

Zhat’z Top! 010.gif.e94a8ddc202dc1e6f211a3ffc63a7f1f.gif

• Penny Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Lagernisse said:

It feels to me like the writers are starting to run out of ideas and are just rewriting old episodes with a little different twist to the story, 

I think they lack the courage to expand any horizons that are in front of them and they just hammer home the antics of the Sheldon Show.  We heard somewhere that this episode is a continuation and a further jumping off point in an arc of Sheldon's re-discovery of his career in string theory.  So anything and everything for the Sheldon......

Although, one can hope that there will be a continuation and furtherance regarding Leonard and his book.  We have an upcoming episode with Raj and (albeit only shortly) yet another dating partner (we did have a quick mention of his planetarium situation).  We also can look forward to another Wolowitz spawn (how fun is it to use the word "spawn"?)...

Edited by hokie3457
typo "home" not "hope"
  • Like 8
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

38 minutes ago, Zephon75 said:

Okay just watched the new episode and it wasn't that great I was hoping for more from Leonard and Amy finally having a some screen time together only for it to be just end up being what happened with Raj and Penny last season. Instead of Leonard feeling left out it was Penny instead, although unlike Penny and Raj Leonard noticed Penny wasn't really interested in what they where doing and offered to do something they all would like. Also it wasn't very nice of Penny to say she was going to get dinner then instead of bringing it home took it to Sheldon and shared it with him. But to top it off Penny only went over to Sheldon because she didn't want to watch Leonard and Amy do experiments yet quite happily sat there with Sheldon as he explained what he was doing. It just came across as  strange her not wanting to watch her husband do experiments but happy to watch Sheldon write on his board.  Not to mention when she came back and Leonard said ' I thought you where getting dinner?' she just told them she had to stop at Sheldon's to help him solve string theory. She didn't tell them that she had got dinner first and shared it with Sheldon I mean she could of gone and gotten another pizza for them before coming home, but no she just goes off to bed. To me that was kind of rude of her ,saying she was getting dinner but coming back with nothing and going to bed having had something to eat and ignoring that Leonard hadn't as he was waiting for her to bring it.

Good post, I agree!

• Like 3

I'm so glad I don't watch the show anymore. Seems like a bitch move by penny in this episode, like she didn't give a shit about her husband and it's not the first time or the last time this will happen. Bothered? Not anymore.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

I'm so glad I don't watch the show anymore. Seems like a bitch move by penny in this episode, like she didn't give a shit about her husband and it's not the first time or the last time this will happen. Bothered? Not anymore.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

I don't understand. If you don't watch the show anymore, why do you come to a fan forum about it and complain? I am genuinely confused.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

Watch it rather by your own, please. :icon_wink:

misc_0481.gif.d9c6a29880443ed68d7b7b24ba6131bc.gif

Happy Weekend! :shy:

Edited by veejay
I'm too tired now.