The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread

Penny does one bad thing one episode she is the wolf. People ripped her when she ignored Leonard and bonded with Raj. Leonard then bonds with Amy. Penny feels left out. So Penny goes hang with Sheldon. I mean either way she gets teared. Leonard consistently ignores his wife. Leonard at times is just as bad to his wife, as Penny is. It seems he gets treated as some kinda victim. Oh Poor Leonard. Lol I am sorry but I Don't buy it. I am Sorry but a marrage is a two way street. She wasen't at all. Leonard was the one ignoring her. Sorry not sorry.

Edited by 3ku11
  • Make a lot more sense than that 4

I don't understand. If you don't watch the show anymore, why do you come to a fan forum about it and complain? I am genuinely confused.
It doesnt make me laugh anymore and it's shit and I like to read comments about what posters think of The Sheldon Show. 2e3a396110d95d2315e00e0e8b07ec93.gif

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, EggCoriander said:

I don't understand. If you don't watch the show anymore, why do you come to a fan forum about it and complain? I am genuinely confused.

basically because that is allowed. :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Penny does one bad thing one episode she is the wolf. Leonard consistently ignores his wife. Cheats on her e.t.c. Oh poor Leonard. Sorry but a marrage is a two way street. I am not sure you can say she is being a bitch, but not watch the episode. She wasen't at all. Leonard was the one ignoring her. Sorry not sorry.

No one said Leonard was a saint. In this episode, IMO, Penny was not being good to him. And he did suggest to do something they all liked (without having to be talked to about how they left her out), he did not ignore her.

• Like 6
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

40 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:
Penny does one bad thing one episode she is the wolf. People ripped her when she ignored Leonard and bonded with Raj. Leonard then bonds with Amy. Penny feels left out. So Penny goes hang with Sheldon. I mean either way she gets teared. Leonard consistently ignores his wife. Leonard at times is just as bad to his wife, as Penny is. It seems he gets treated as some kinda victim. Oh Poor Leonard. Lol I am sorry but I Don't buy it. I am Sorry but a marrage is a two way street. She wasen't at all. Leonard was the one ignoring her. Sorry not sorry.

Only one bad thing?? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

No offense but I thought the show didn't air in Australia until May? 

1 minute ago, bfm said:

No one said Leonard was a saint. In this episode, IMO, Penny was not being good to him. And he did suggest to do something they all liked (without having to be talked to about how they left her out), he did not ignore her.

You right Leonard did suggest they do something that they would all enjoy but Penny just shrugged him off. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

It doesnt make me laugh anymore and it's shit and I like to read comments about what posters think of The Sheldon Show. 2e3a396110d95d2315e00e0e8b07ec93.gif

100% agree!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

Only one bad thing?? 

A lot of people do agree with you that it a s***hole of a show nowadays but some people have always felt that way about the show since the pilot. A couple months ago on Facebook on several TBBT Groups, I ask what people thought of the show nowadays and there were more complaints about it turning to the Sheldon show more than anything and how Lenny Marriage has been portrayed.  A lot of people seem to be in agreement that the show is going downhill or has already. 

I agree that it not as good as it uses to be and writing is not the same but it still better than anything on TV now! There hasn't been an Episode that stans out for me this year truthfully. I would like to see more groups Epsidoex and also more Marriage type Epsidoes for Lenny.  It is time for them to end the show 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, bfm said:

This is not the first time Penny showed her ass and was mean and disrespectful to her husband, Hell, she treats Shelly boy, Raj, Amy and Bernadette better than her husband. She takes him for granted a hell of a lot more than Leonard does her.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, EggCoriander said:

I guess it helps when you actually like Sheldon and Amy. I suppose if I cared as much about any of the other characters, I'd have left it long ago. 

I like Amy but I never been a huge fan of Sheldon. I will admit he has had his moments. I have never been one of those shipper types fans. I am a regular fan of the show who like all the characters and couples for different reasons though overtime I have come to like some characters less then I did earlier in its run. I do agree with people in general that the show is not as good as it uses to be and writing is not strong anymore like it once was.  

I been a viewers who watches the show through the lens of a regular fan not someone who ships this couple over that one 

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan
  • Like 5
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, EggCoriander said:

I guess it helps when you actually like Sheldon and Amy. I suppose if I cared as much about any of the other characters, I'd have left it long ago. 

We're tired of the Sheldon and Amy (Shamy) show. There's already a Shelly boy show, it's called Young Sheldon.

• Like 4

In what unvierse does Penny treat Sheldon and everyone better then Leonard. Werent we remarking that this season Penny has treated Leonard alot better then the past few seasons? Then one episode of lets be honest the writing really off. TBH I Think it must be a bunch of interns who write this show. Bitcoin was the true Penny. And they showed her true feelings on Leonard. I mean what about when Leonard told Penny, or inferred to Penny he married her to hurt his mother. That is far more hurtful and disrespectful. But I see Penny is the bad wife, and poor Leonard. I am not hating on Leonard. But I Think they can be both hurtful and disrespectful. IF were keeping score, they would be about even. I mean I Don't see Penny getting dinner and not coming back because she felt excluded from Lamys activity. As being hurtful or disrespectful. Lamy were doing their own thing. So she went to see what Sheldon was doing. 

• Like 1

See thats the difference between me and you. I care about lenny and just because i dont enjoy how they are written doesnt mean i dont have love for them anymore. I enjoyed tbbt when it was on, I just don't watch The Sheldon Show.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

I like Amy but I never been a huge fan of Sheldon. I will admit he has had his moments. I have never been one of those shipper types fans. I am a regular fan of the show who like all the characters and couples for different reasons though overtime I have come to like some characters less then I did earlier in its run. I do agree with people in general that the show is not as good as it uses to be and writing is not strong anymore like it once was.  

I been a viewers who watches the show through the lens of a regular fan not someone who ships this couple over that one 

I like Penny, but I've never been a huge fan of Leonard. I guess that's why I never felt excited about Leonard and Penny. But then again, I loved Leonard and Amy on the last episode. I just feel like together L&P have little chemistry. Except that one time with the tequila shots in the early seasons. Back then, I preferred Sheldon and Penny over Leonard and Penny though. 

• Sad 1
  • Run to India 2

Just now, EggCoriander said:

I like Penny, but I've never been a huge fan of Leonard. I guess that's why I never felt excited about Leonard and Penny. But then again, I loved Leonard and Amy on the last episode. I just feel like together L&P have little chemistry. Except that one time with the tequila shots in the early seasons. Back then, I preferred Sheldon and Penny over Leonard and Penny though. 

I always thought Johnny and Kaley had chemistry, especially in the first several seasons.  

• Like 6

Yeah they had so little chemistry they dated for three years just to proove an experiement of theirs :icon_wink:

Ive always thought Johnny and Kaley had the best chemistry out of the whole cast. They share this intimacy they just cannot share with anyone else. But that is ust my opinion. 

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 5
  • Make a lot more sense than that 1

1 hour ago, Zephon75 said:

Okay just watched the new episode and it wasn't that great I was hoping for more from Leonard and Amy finally having a some screen time together only for it to be just end up being what happened with Raj and Penny last season. Instead of Leonard feeling left out it was Penny instead, although unlike Penny and Raj Leonard noticed Penny wasn't really interested in what they where doing and offered to do something they all would like. Also it wasn't very nice of Penny to say she was going to get dinner then instead of bringing it home took it to Sheldon and shared it with him. But to top it off Penny only went over to Sheldon because she didn't want to watch Leonard and Amy do experiments yet quite happily sat there with Sheldon as he explained what he was doing. It just came across as  strange her not wanting to watch her husband do experiments but happy to watch Sheldon write on his board.  Not to mention when she came back and Leonard said ' I thought you where getting dinner?' she just told them she had to stop at Sheldon's to help him solve string theory. She didn't tell them that she had got dinner first and shared it with Sheldon I mean she could of gone and gotten another pizza for them before coming home, but no she just goes off to bed. To me that was kind of rude of her ,saying she was getting dinner but coming back with nothing and going to bed having had something to eat and ignoring that Leonard hadn't as he was waiting for her to bring it.

Exactly how I felt about this episode.  Penny just seemed to me to feel like she was being a third wheel in Leonard and Amy's experiments.  And you are correct as Leonard asked her if she wanted to do something else not like with her and Raj where they actually ignored Leonard and were rude to him. Penny did not come across in a good light in that episode.

• Like 3

Several posts have been edited or hidden.  Keep the comments about the show. Not about the other posters.  And, oh, BTW, everyone watches the same show.  Different people see the same show differently and are allowed to post about what they see and think.  If you feel differently, feel free to post examples of how you see it.  But,  stop with the comments, or comments that insinuate things about other posters.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, EggCoriander said:

I loved seeing Sheldon and Penny together again even if it was short-lived. We definitely need more of them. They just bring the level of the show up when they're together, IMO. I'm also loving Leonard and Amy as much as I loved them when they went to that wedding together so many years ago. In my opinion, those two pairings need more screen time!

I totally agree, about Leonard and Amy, especially. They are FUNNY. This is a comedy. I want to see more of those two. Penny and Sheldon I couldn't care less about.

3 hours ago, EggCoriander said:

I know they're married. No need to be short. Honestly, I don't care for Leonard and Penny as much. I find the dynamic between S&P and L&A and S&A more satisfying. 

As I said above, it's funnier. The writers have for some reason not decided to go in depth with the Lanny marriage. It's not my choice, but I certainly don't mind it. I never got really into that anyway.

Edited by Die Zimtzicke

1 hour ago, veejay said:

Zhat’z Top

I saw them in concert and didn't think I'd like it  (my husband dragged me) but I loved it.

2 hours ago, Lagernisse said:

I got the impression reading that article that the cast isn't that eager to continue after season 12 to be honest. 

So did I and I'm delighted. I think they for sure should wrap it up.

Edited by Die Zimtzicke
lousy typist
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

A couple months ago on Facebook on several TBBT Groups, I ask what people thought of the show nowadays and there were more complaints about it turning to the Sheldon show more than anything and how Lenny Marriage has been portrayed.  A lot of people seem to be in agreement that the show is going downhill or has already. 

Not everyone who watches is on any page, though. Many people never go on fan pages. It still has great ratings and Mayim just got an award, so someone must like it.

53 minutes ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

I am a regular fan of the show who like all the characters and couples for different reasons though overtime I have come to like some characters less then I did earlier in its run. I do agree with people in general that the show is not as good as it uses to be and writing is not strong anymore like it once was.  

This is probably how a lot of casual viewers feel.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

Not everyone who watches is on any page, though. Many people never go on fan pages. It still has great ratings and Mayim just got an award, so someone must like it.

I know but the point is there This forum is not the only place where people are complaining about the show. People were on IMDB also before it shut down. One FB Groups has 20,000 Members. Shows that there a lot of people who not happy with the show nowadays 

Also not everyone who watches the show are diehard fans or regular fans of the how 

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan
  • Like 3

Mayim got a Critics Choice Award. Not sure that is evidence how much of the audience are still into this show. Let's be honest its not as popular as it once was. That is of couse natural with a show in its 11th season.

It is interesting this forum though. Some say i prefer SP, LA dynamics. I coulden't care less about SP dynamic. Their is just no depth their. I have shipped Lenny since the pilot. Because I can relate to the guy desiring the hot girl. Then the hot girl growing up and letting her guard down. They wrote them so realistically. that is what I loved. The degredation of the character of Penny was a bit of a turn off for me. The way they portray Lennys marrage at times. So I Don't think this is an issue of chemistry. Most tallk how Johnny and Kaley have great on screen chemistry. They dated for three years in real life after all. But more the writing has declined. 

• Like 5