That's your opinion but it sure isn't mine

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Thats ok, each his/her own.

• Run to India 1

22 minutes ago, Chiany said:

You know when.

Thats ok, each his/her own.

54 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Yes. Difference their of course is we saw Sheldon and Ramona on screen. We saw their body langauge. Sheldon was also lupid, Leonard was not. SO it is hard to differentiate from the two. To me if you put yourself in a position to iniate or receive a kiss. That is cheating. I Don't have much gray areas on the subject. I found Leonard lying about it for two years. And even going as far as working with Mandy. As a kick in the guts to Lenny fans. Of course we know they just made it up, an imaginary tangent on the timeline. To make Sheldon look better. But hey thats TBBT since Season 8. 

Its funny though. I am probably alone on this subject. Look if majority of the Lenny fanbase don't think Leonard cheated. I can accept that. But this is a discussion forum. And I am not entitled to my individual opinion? Hmmm.

22 minutes ago, Chiany said:

Neither cases were Cheating. Leonard did not Cheat and Sheldon especially did not cheat 

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

Neither cases were Cheating. Leonard did not Cheat and Sheldon especially did not cheat 

So when you knowing and willingly kiss someone else besided your SO, it's not cheating?

• Like 2
  • Run to India 1

5 minutes ago, Chiany said:

So when you knowing and willingly kiss someone else besided your SO, it's not cheating?

Leonard was drunk and Kiss was like 3 seconds. The Women kissed him. he did not make out or go to bed with her

Sheldon was kissed by Stephanie and he immediately  pushed her back and left 

• Like 3

Have you ever tried to kiss someone when your sea sick. You don't want to do anything when your sessick

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Chiany said:

I'm not sure to what extent it was willingly and knowingly, we didn't see it. Hence my answer to this question is "I don't know", it is a legitimate answer (also happens to be my answer to "Is there a deity?" as I don't have enough evidence in any direction). I do think he was wrong keeping it secret. 

• Like 7

5 hours ago, legacy99 said:

Have you ever tried to kiss someone when your sea sick. You don't want to do anything when your sessick

Well said, it's amazing how all the people who say Leonard cheated on Penny with Mandy seem to forget that Leonard was drunk and feeling seasick. Which means  he was in no condition to want to try and kiss Mandy, however he still could of been kissed by her which is what I think happened. Mandy kissed Leonard he was in no condition to stop it straight away but he did eventually. Leonard's only crime was keeping it a secret from Penny for two years , but I think he did that out of fear of losing her. 

• Like 7
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

18 minutes ago, Zephon75 said:

Well said, it's amazing how all the people who say Leonard cheated on Penny with Mandy seem to forget that Leonard was drunk and feeling seasick. Which means  he was in no condition to want to try and kiss Mandy, however he still could of been kissed by her which is what I think happened. Mandy kissed Leonard he was in no condition to stop it straight away but he did eventually. Leonard's only crime was keeping it a secret from Penny for two years , but I think he did that out of fear of losing her. 

Amen to that!

agreed.gif.dcc894afb632d9b2f7944841234825a1.gif

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Tensor said:

All,

just a quick note, I’m on my way to California, (7:05 flight ).  Because of the trip,  I will not be generally available for the next few days. As a result, reports or questions may not get picked up as quickly, and you will be better off contacting Tripper, instead of me, with any concerns until next Thursday. I will be here after the taping on Tuesday, to report on the taping, so in general, see you then. 

Tensor

Safe travels my friend. Have a great time!!!

• Like 4
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Kev0821 said:

Personally, I'm hoping that the writers explore Penny's career more. Now that Sheldon is returning to string theory, perhaps an arc for Penny is just around the corner, as it could run parallel with his. While many are speculating that Wil Wheaton is back for some Shamy wedding planning, he's offered acting advice to Penny in the past and could be back to dish out some more. It will be interesting to see what the next taping unveils.

Maybe Penny could be part of the new Professor Proton show. Even if she doesn't understand all the topics, she could still present it as if she knew exactly what she was talking about. It would also be a satisfying experience for her acting skills and a development of her character in the series. :shy:

• Like 5
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Carlos said:

So according to your definition Sheldon cheated with Ramona, right?

Not to me personally because he was in the midst of telling her that they had no chance of a relationship when she kissed  him, and he stood there wide eyed with shock and immediately walked away. He also told literally everyone how it happened. I also wish we'd seen Leonard's kiss, because that would make things easier, but he felt guilty about it and didn't say anything for ages, which makes it different to me. We've been through this so many times. I don't think anyone's going to change their mind at this point, unless they have some reason to flash back to Leonard's kiss, which I doubt will happen.

11 hours ago, EggCoriander said:

No. But it doesn't make sense for me to go to a forum for seafood lovers when I hate the stuff.

It is not a forum for people who love EVERYTHING about the show. No forum could be that. Because no one likes everything about any show, no matter how much they do like them.

10 hours ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

Leonard was drunk and Kiss was like 3 seconds. The Women kissed him. he did not make out or go to bed with her

Sheldon was kissed by Stephanie and he immediately  pushed her back and left 

We don't know who started the kiss with Leonard or how long it lasted for sure because we didn't see it, and Sheldon never was kissed by Stephanie.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Zephon75 said:

It must have been not much of a kiss, seeing as Mandy didn't remember it. Her biggest fear was that she slept with him as well. So, Mandy must have been getting drunk and "busy" a lot.

55 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

Not to me personally because he was in the midst of telling her that they had no chance of a relationship when she kissed  him, and he stood there wide eyed with shock and immediately walked away. He also told literally everyone how it happened. I also wish we'd seen Leonard's kiss, because that would make things easier, but he felt guilty about it and didn't say anything for ages, which makes it different to me. We've been through this so many times. I don't think anyone's going to change their mind at this point, unless they have some reason to flash back to Leonard's kiss, which I doubt will happen.

It is not a forum for people who love EVERYTHING about the show. No forum could be that. Because no one likes everything about any show, no matter how much they do like them.

We don't know who started the kiss with Leonard or how long it lasted for sure because we didn't see it, and Sheldon never was kissed by Stephanie.

No, Stephanie just did her kissing with Leonard.

1)First of all nobody owes you an explanation or justifications as to why they come to the forum, and I find it offensive that you even asked for one.
2) Secondly, in Tonstar's case, (gathering form a lot of posts I've read from him through the years, he used to like TBBT, but doesn't anymore because it has turned into the Sheldon show, and he (as me) watched TBBT primarily for Lenny. (Sorry Tonstar if I overstepped my bounds talking for you, but I think it needed to be said).
3) Finally I don't come to the forum for you, so if my opinions put a damper on your love for the show, I'm sorry to say but I really don't care.
No worries@Carlos. You nailed it and I laughed out loud when I read the posters comments because they contradicted themselves by insisting on multiple posts of their dislike of lenny but still watch the show and post here. No difference from me on why I post here.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Tensor said:

All,

just a quick note, I’m on my way to California, (7:05 flight ).  Because of the trip,  I will not be generally available for the next few days. As a result, reports or questions may not get picked up as quickly, and you will be better off contacting Tripper, instead of me, with any concerns until next Thursday. I will be here after the taping on Tuesday, to report on the taping, so in general, see you then. 

Tensor

Have a blast and a safe trip @Tensor!!  Are you going on the WB tour also?  

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic