[Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread

Tensor

I thought Raj diddn't treat Lucy very well. Why are some defending Raj anyway. He is a douche lol. 

And yes because of Lucy's many social issues. You an excuse Lucy for alot of her behaviour. Be interesting if they ever brought her back. How she has changed. 

• Like 1
  • Run to India 1

15 minutes ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

I think it funny so many people like Lucy but she didn't treat Raj very well. I didn't like her. I want the characters to end up with the best people possible but for Raj.  I don't think Lucy was it.  I didn't mind Emily. Clare was nice and I like her but then he ruined for relationships by two-timing both of them.  Raj was the real cheater n this show and he deserved to be dumped by both of them 

I was not a fan of Claire. I liked Emily and Lucy better. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

I think it funny so many people like Lucy but she didn't treat Raj very well. I didn't like her. I want the characters to end up with the best people possible but for Raj I don't think Lucy was it.  I didn't mind Emily. Clare was nice and I like her but then he ruined for relationships by two-timing both of them.  

I guess I’m a coward since I didn’t want to say that I don’t like Lucy either till someone else did.  I felt she was okay for they part she played but I would not like to see her again, she sort of gets on my nerves by the way her character acts.  I actually thought Emily was much better for Raj and I liked the dynamic she could have added to the girls because she would have been a doctor too, Penny works better as the odd one out, so any girl that wasn’t a doctor would have been in competition with Penny in my mind.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

BTW. I'm kinda disappointed that Wil Wheaton wasn't wearing one of Sheldon "The Wesley Crushers" T-Shirts. :biggrin: 

I wear mine occasionally to League (yes, I bowl).  Only a few people get it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, vonmar said:

Rented an apartment in Manchester and then bought a house in Enfield.  Both of my kids were born at Mt. Sinai Hospital in Hartford.  Moved to Greensboro, North Carolina in 1989 when my husband's company transferred him.  I loved living in New England.

I miss living in Connecticut, too!!!

Hartford Whalers:  America's Team!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, legacy99 said:

I might be moving to Connecticut later this year. It's kind of scary leaving California

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Wow, that is a huge change, good luck.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

I might be moving to Connecticut later this year. It's kind of scary leaving California

Wow, big change in climate.  But it is a beautiful place to live.

• Like 4

Wow, big change in climate.  But it is a beautiful place to live.
Last year i spent Dec and Jan there. It was awful cold for these old bones but at least they live close to the sound

6 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

Thanks my daughter and granddaughter want me to move there

Have you ever lived in New England, or in the upper north of the country, because if you haven’t winter may be a big shock.  I live in Ohio, but I’m originally from Buffalo, NY, so I get a kick out hearing people in Ohio complaining about how bad the winter is here.

• Like 3

Just now, SRAM said:

Have you ever lived in New England, or in the upper north of the country, because if you haven’t winter may be a big shock.  I live in Ohio, but I’m originally from Buffalo, NY, so I get a kick out hearing people in Ohio complaining about how bad the winter is here.

But the weather in Buffalo, itself, isn't as bad as that in the south towns!

• Like 1

Unfortunately I've worked in Watertown for 2 months in the wonter and up state Maine for 4 winters

1 minute ago, legacy99 said:

Last year i spent Dec and Jan there. It was awful cold for these old bones but at least they live close to the sound

Hell, I've been dragging these old bones through Chicago winters for way many years, Mantra is "just live through January".  

• Like 1

Unfortunately I've worked in Watertown for 2 months in the wonter and up state Maine for 4 winters

I do recall the wind chill being -25 a couple times in Bangor

Hell, I've been dragging these old bones through Chicago winters for way many years, Mantra is "just live through January".  
Your going to scare me into staying here

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

Your going to scare me into staying here

No No...my point was the very worst part of it is brief, And summers on LI Sound and those glorious Autumn days are worth it.

• Like 4

We lived at the Jersey shore for 6 years but most of my work was in New England in the winter and the South during the summer. Did a lot of work in the Carolinas and Louisiana

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic