The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, luminous said:

More from Alex Ayers' IG stories

Kaley and Johnny talking to the audience...

vlcsnap-00001.thumb.jpg.80449c1b91acb20ce6475b989b01532e.jpg

...and a picture of TBBT's new props lady :icon_cheesygrin:

vlcsnap-00002.thumb.jpg.36461273e7b50b6ad00b370f31da73c2.jpg

Is that Tensor in the back row of the top picture, I can’t tell.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SRAM said:

Is that Tensor in the back row of the top picture, I can’t tell.

I think it is. You can see his beard.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Out, give me a few minutesimageproxy.php?img=&key=6d2143c8f85b906b

That was a short show. Hope you still feel you got your money's worth :) 

• Like 3

Tensor,  I just wanted to say that I hope you had an amazing time at the taping. I also wanted to be sure that I thanked you for spoiling us tonight. I appreciate you taking the time out of your vacation to do this. 

• Like 8

Thank you, Tensor, for sharing your experience with us.

6 minutes ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

Yes but last week was kind of a throw away line about it 

Last week it did seem as though he'd only just started the book. If they're discussing characters in it some time might have passed. That could be enough to get Shamy already married and Mikey already born. And we'll know today if that's true. Enjoy your dinner, Tensor, and then tell us. )

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

Thank you, Tensor, for sharing your experience with us.

Last week it did seem as though he'd only just started the book. If they're discussing characters in it some time might have passed. That could be enough to get Shamy already married and Mikey already born. And we'll know today if that's true. Enjoy your dinner, Tensor, and then tell us. )

Wasen't really a throw away line though. I think they were establishing the plot. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Chiany said:

Shame plot? Hope thats a typo

Maybe it was a Freudian slip...

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Thank you very much for sharing your experience at one taping with us, @Tensor. It is really appreciated the time you took from your vacations time for keep us informed about everything. I hope you had a blast! :)

• Like 5

That Lenny dialogue sounds good and funny. And the guys in the Cafetaria. Cheers Tensor. 

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Tensor said:

OK, here it is.  I don't remember all the lines, or most of them for that matter, but I'll do what I can.

Cold Open  Shamy's apartment.  Sheldon is ranting about PP and Amy is trying to calm him, telling him he may like it.  Sheldon claims he won't and is going to start complaining on the internet.  Amy wants to know how he can complain about something he hasn't seen.  Sheldon retorts, "have you ever seen the internet?".  Amy then suggests if he watches it, he'll be able to complain about specific things.  Sheldon likes that idea, so they start watching.  It's got updated music to the same theme song and then Wil says they are going to build a hover craft.  Sheldon get all excited, because he loves things that hover.   Then Wil says and only with a CD, a plastic bottle top, a nail (I think) and a balloon.  Sheldon gets upset cause he has all those things.  It's intimated he's going to build it.  

Scene 1.   Lenny's apartment.   Leonard's working on his book.   Penny comes in and asks what he doing, and what is that noise.  Leonard says he's working on his book, and the noise is his new keyboard, that sounds like an old typewriter.   There was some back and forth about the hero and something about whether the hero could eat dairy without leaving the room, because there is a lot of cheese in Switzerland.  Then Leonard tells Penny he just came up with the murder weapon.  Penny says a Swiss Army Knife?  Leonard very dismissively says "No, no, no".  Penny leaves the room and Leonard turns back to the keyboard and says "That's better than mine."  

Scene 2   Sheldon's playing with the overboard he built using things from the show.  He's starting to like Wil as PP.  Then Wil tells a joke, "Why can't you trust atoms?"  Sheldon thinks about it, then Wil says, "It's because they "make up" everything."   Sheldon thinks that's hilarious, and explains it to Amy.   Then the doorbell, on the show rings and Wil say's "Who can that be?"  Sheldon thinks it's great Wil has added suspense to the show.  Wil goes to the door, and opens it, and its Howard at the door,he's a guest on PP(the audience had this great "Oh no he didn't" laugh, know Howard being on would piss Sheldon off.) 

Scene 3   The Cafeteria.   Leonard, Raj, and Howard are eating and Leonard is talking about his book and trying to come up with some things.   Howard suggests giving it to Bernadette to look at.  Since she was put on bedrest, she's seen all of the detective shows.   Then Sheldon joins them and tells Howard he forgives him.   Howard says thanks.  Leonard asks, don't you want to know what for?   Howard says something along the lines of "no, he's taking it, good year for Howard."  Sheldon says something about PP and Howard says all Sheldon has to do is apologize.  There was some other banter between Raj and Sheldon.  

Thanks Rick :)

• Like 3
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Sounds like a fun episode. Glad to see Leonard has a meaty plot, hope it continues going forward. Thanks, Rick! Hope you had a good time.

• Like 4
  • It's a Tiara 1