[Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread

Tensor

1 hour ago, maxoudela said:

Hi guys,

I was at the taping of the 01/30/18 aka "The neonatal nomenclature". I haven't seen any taping reports, or anything mentioning the final name of the second son of Howard and Bernadette. Are you guys interesting in a  short taping report? Or if you have any questions regarding the episode..

Welcome to the forum @maxoudela! I hope you had a wonderful time at the taping. Any infromation you can share will be greately appreciated!

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Hi guys,

I was at the taping of the 01/30/18 aka "The neonatal nomenclature". I haven't seen any taping reports, or anything mentioning the final name of the second son of Howard and Bernadette. Are you guys interesting in a  short taping report? Or if you have any questions regarding the episode..

yes that would be wonderful  was there any cute shamy scenes  thankyou very much

• Like 1

Thank you so much for the info, @maxoudela . I hope you had much fun attending the taping and also a safe flight at home. It was very apreciated everything you shared.:)

So the baby was named Neil...like the astronaut. And Neil Diamond. Cool! :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 8

On 31.1.2018 at 9:44 AM, bfm said:

I temporarily named him Neil in my (to-be-posted)fic because Howard seems to like various singers named Neil and there's also Neil Armstrong but I won't bet on it... I have no idea what they're gonna call him.

Had to quote myself! I really really hope this is indeed his name! I'm ridiculously excited right now!!! Like "It's a tiara" excited! 

Thank you so so much @maxoudela!!! You gave us so many details! You're a rock star! 

And I like the little callback to "our babies will be smart and beautiful" (not necessarily the moment he thought of the name but the line from this episode reminds that)! I hope Penny reacts with that "Oh Leonard.." smile of hers, like when she asked him about the apple cider in the latest episode.

15 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

Thank you so much for the info, @maxoudela . I hope you had much fun attending the taping and also a safe flight at home. It was very apreciated everything you shared.:)

So the baby was named Neil...like the astronaut. And Neil Diamond. Cool! :icon_cheesygrin:

And Neil Sedaka ;)

• Like 8

7 hours ago, Tensor said:

Thank you so much maxoudela.  Your efforts are really appreciated.   Now, get some sleep....You earned it.  :shy:

Hear hear ! And now the speculation over whether the baby will be named Michael or Neil is over !  Dormez bien.

Title of a future spin-off : The Two Elliots.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

Merci beaucoup @maxoudela !

It's greatly appreciated that you took all the time to type it down for us!

One question, only if you have the time: Did Sheldon mention any reason for wanting 15 children? I mean it's not a prime number etc, so why exactly 15? ;-)

• Like 2

Happy to see we won't get another elephant pregnancy and deliberately dragging it out to have some synergy with another storyline. As a Shamy I had some fears they might drag it out until the wedding so I am happy that the baby arrival won't happen during it. Sounds like a fairly light and to be expected episode with the kind of relationship the gang has with each other and the support they provide each other. There will be some laughs and sweet moments to be had in this one I expect.

Biggest thing I am looking forward to is this now frees Melissa to get involved in some stories again! Been missing seeing the girls hanging out together and have stories involving the three of them. Of course if this was real life Bernadette and Howard would be busy with two young children to look after but I hope the writers find some way to get them both involved in other stories more. I would love to see Amy, Penny and Bernadette involved in some story involving the wedding, with how quirky Amy is and the girls reacting to it or helping her in some way. Just seeing them interact more would be great, something that's been missing this season.

Thanks again for the TR @maxoudela! :)

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 9

15 minutes ago, maxoudela said:

Maybe he still astonished that her daughter can earn 1 million dollar by saying 4 sentences in 3 hours lol.

I've said that many times. It's a waste of money to pay someone that much for either a couple of lines or a couple of minutes of work. They are very talented actors, but at times they under use those talents.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, maxoudela said:

Apart from that, the actors were great. Melissa Rauch was the nicest. She was looking towards the audience and waving her hands and smiling. Johnny Galecki and Kaley came in front of the audience and they said thank you to us, that we are the reason they are making a 12th season, that we were awesome. I guess they say that at every taping but I really felt that they meant what they were saying. Especially when I see how Jim parsons was.

This is really the disappointing part. He is clearly a star and lots of people likes him. But he was transparent of the set. He was most of the time on his phone. I've seen that he posted some photos on Instagram so, retrospectively, maybe he was looking at the comments? But he never looked or smiled nor shake his hands toward the audience like Melissa did. At one moment, to go from the kitchen to the living room scene, instead of crossing directly in front of us, he went to he left, go to the back of the sound stage and reappeared on the right. That was odd. So question is : Why? Has he been assaulted by a fan in a way? I've noticed that security was present when they approached the audience. Or is he like really shy? I mean, the general impression was that he was a bit snob.

LOL. Maybe he was trying to stay in character.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

@maxoudela , thank you so much for adding your impressions of the taping.  I loved reading through your thoughts. Nicely done there.  One thing I have to remark on is your enthusiasm!!!  That you enjoyed yourself leaps out at me.  I am so happy that you got to see the taping and that you had a great time.  Thanks again for sharing so much with us.  You are a treasure!!!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Thanks so much for the extra info from the plot and from bts, @maxoudela. You are a very generous person and enthusiastic fan:)

- Also, I believe Americans tends to naturally laugh. Ok this is surely biased and I mean nothing wrong when I'm saying that. But, we (French and european), we are kinda reserved and sometimes, when I laugh, I just blow some air through my nose. But American people tends to be a lot more friendly and "expansive". I mean, several people talked in the queue while waiting and they were laughing together like hell! Later on, in the audience, when one was coming towards Mark to talk, the other one just made a highfive to him. And they met like 1 hour ago on the parking. Anyway, it was awesome and these guys were

Maybe some european are less "expansive" than others but I guess you might not have been in Portugal yet. Most of us portuguese people laugh loud and shamelessly,LOL! I

I confess as guilty in that matter! :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic