The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread

34 minutes ago, veejay said:

Yeah. In the past, some mistakes were made in raising super heroes.

shen_031.gif.1588e1f71d9d535b40b8391413bb84ce.gif

shen_067.gif.454ef5203f7b73affee943b76a4bc862.gif

:icon_cheesygrin:

Coitusing is a fabulous verb, LOL! Here it doesnt exist : that verb, the coitus surely exist! :icon_cheesygrin:

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, chucky said:

He wouldn't have so many lines if the rest of the cast were properly utilized.

I thought he had an eidetic memory.

LOL

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, BigBangEnthusiast said:

I was at the taping too, and agree about Jim being on his phone a lot, but he did wave at the audience at one point. I think he's just more focused on his lines to really interact. He had his notecards with him, and I could see him pacing with them. He had A LOT of lines to memorize.

That's right that he had a bunch of cards and was reading them a lot.

I didn't see him waving at the audience though. Cool that he actually did that :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hokie3457 said:

I cannot agree more.  I have no clue why they need to go here.  Telling your "best friend's" wife, in front of both him and your fiance that you want her to carry perhaps 13 children for him is crude and disgusting.....Not cool TPTB, even for a cheap laugh.  Not cool!!!!!!!!!  (also, not funny) 

Does TPTB and/or the writers really thinks that this is funny??.

In my opinion is this just insulting to both Penny and Amy but on a another note, a big thanks to @maxoudela for that very detailed TR. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

Does TPTB and/or the writers really thinks that this is funny??.

In my opinion is this just insulting to both Penny and Amy but on a another note, a big thanks to @maxoudela for that very detailed TR. 

I totally agree. It is extremely insulting to his future wife and his best friends wife. But then again, when is Shelly not insulting people? Whether he realizes it or not. If Amy really cared about Penny's feelings, she should have said something to Shelly. Hopefully she does.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

Now we know how the show will end, Penny giving birth to one of Shamy's babies.:sarcastichand: 

Soooooo not! :scratchhead:

But then you just can't trust them there writers! I had to throw a little Alabama red-neck verbage there.

• Like 2

This Penny carries Sheldon's baby thing made me want to throw up. They said Penny was like a mother or a sister to Sheldon, then they wrote Penny to carry his baby.  This is CBS, not HBO.  Ew.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

Penny as a surrogate for Shamy? 

Fd2CR7L.gif

Yes that is wildly innapropriate for Sheldon to ask His Best Friends Wife in front of both of them. I Want you too carry 12 children. But hey what can we expect from Sheldon at this point in the series. Nothing he says is off limits. And he gets away with it. 

Of course this was just a throw away gag. But the fact this crop of writers think that is funny. Shows out of touch they really are. 

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 6

3 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Fd2CR7L.gif

Yes that is wildly innapropriate for Sheldon to ask His Best Friends Wife in front of both of them. I Want you too carry 12 children. But hey what can we expect from Sheldon at this point in the series. Nothing he says is off limits. And he gets away with it. 

Of course this was just a throw away gag. But the fact this crop of writers think that is funny. Shows out of touch they really are. 

Too bad it's fantasy land. In the real world Leonard would have kicked his butt, or at least put him on his ass.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mirs1 said:

Yes, SheIdon did, Amy wasn't even present in the room, his exact words were

If Amy and I choose to bring new life into this world, it will be accomplished clinically, with fertility experts in a lab with petri dishes. Which reminds me, you have broad hips and a certain corn-fed vigour. Is your womb available for rental?

I guess the difference is that in season 4 it seemed like he was turning to her as a healthy woman and could have turned to other healthy women while this time it seems like he has an established plan that he did not let his future wife and baby mommy and potential surrogate know of, which also suggests he assumed they will be fine with that. Not thatthe first is not hella wacky, but I find the latter much more cringeworthy.

• Like 6

Fd2CR7L.gif&key=327df7f9d26ad86f193062549027dde49ec7f6dbfb2f1adfdf620cd7e67edee3

Not necessarily. Remember Penny is Amy Friend. There are women who have carried their best friend child via IVF best the BF couldn’t have kids and even Sisters have carried their Sister Child far them

The 15 Kids thing was a throwaway lime. Obviously Amy wont have 15 Kids unless they adopt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Now we know how the show will end, Penny giving birth to one of Shamy's babies.kolobok_sarcastic_hand.gif 
Lol. I can see it now. The fade to black will be. I told you, they will be imaginary to rub it in as sheldon does and cuddles the baby delivered by sheldon while leonard was out cold. Leonard apparently cant have kids and is not smart enough as tptb has been portraying leonard for years now. Sheldon will step in as his surrogate, because all along it has been drummed into us, he is the smartest one and penny the beautiful one. Yuck.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

Not necessarily. Remember Penny is Amy Friend. There are women who have carried their best friend child via IVF best the BF couldn’t have kids and even Sisters have carried their Sister Child far them

The 15 Kids thing was a throwaway lime. Obviously Amy wont have 15 Kids unless they adopt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amy is considered a Shelly clone.

39 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

Now we know how the show will end, Penny giving birth to one of Shamy's babies.:sarcastichand: 

Let's just hope Molaro doesn't come back for season 12 as I wouldn't put that past him. In Molaroland it is all for Sheldon.

4 minutes ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

That is a very different case though

• Like 2

If it is just a throwaway line it would be like, Sheldon say it, we laugh at it (NOT), then let go. But no, they add the multivitamin fruit line to make sure we wouldn't forget about this line. Ew, again.

• Like 3

Just now, KripkeRules said:

If it is just a throwaway line it would be like, Sheldon say it, we laugh at it (NOT), then let go. But no, they add the multivitamin fruit line to make sure we wouldn't forget about this line. Ew, again.

Bingo! Totally agree. Notice I didn't say Bazinga!

9 minutes ago, bfm said:

Let's just hope Molaro doesn't come back for season 12 as I wouldn't put that past him. In Molaroland it is all for Sheldon.

That is a very different case though

YESSS! Hopefully Amy realizes that as Shelly obviously doesn't. But then, Shelly always says what he means and means what he says.

And all leonard & penny does is just say no. Yeah right... And don't call him out on it. How many times have they said no and in the end bow to his wishes. Especially Penny. Fucked up tptb and so not funny.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• Like 4

1 hour ago, maxoudela said:

That's right that he had a bunch of cards and was reading them a lot.

I didn't see him waving at the audience though. Cool that he actually did that :)

Yes. Great job with the taping report. there were some things I had forgotten.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, BigBangEnthusiast said:

Yes. Great job with the taping report. there were some things I had forgotten.

Where were you seated? You have seen me then! I was the weird french guy who was petrified on scene and only managed to sing happy birthday in french when asked to sing something. Gosh I'm ashamed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, maxoudela said:

Where were you seated? You have seen me then! I was the weird french guy who was petrified on scene and only managed to sing happy birthday in french when asked to sing something. Gosh I'm ashamed.

When I was there in January, there were a group of Germans.  One went up, and sang a song.  As soon as she started, the rest of the Germans broke into laughter.   After the song, she was asked to translate, and she declined, saying she didn't think it fit a family show.  So, no need to be ashamed.  

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, spidergirl said:

Exactly! Sometimes old stuff may be forgotten and we did not want it to happen; others they bring back stuff we could live without: tbbt in all its glory, LOL! 

Yes, instead of this gross storyline, how about bringing Tenure back?  Or Howard's dad, since this is the episode that Howard has a son himself.

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, maxoudela said:

I remember. You were great! I don't have the guts to get up in front of a crowd. 

I was in front of the elevator, 4th row. Had great view of Howardette's kitchen and decent view of Amy's lab.

• Like 1

I am sorry regardless if it makes sense in cannon. I can promise you know wants Penny to give birth to 12 of Shamys kids lol. Joking or not. The very idea alone is creepy a heck.

• Like 7
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1