[Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread

7 hours ago, luminous said:

A look into apartment 4A :icon_wink:

From Alex Ayers' IG stories:

a.ayers10_17693874_726494330891813_2822569313414676480_n.thumb.jpg.839e8ca5650894b4b02ba974b1f59776.jpg

Behind Kaley: A set for episode 11.01?

vlcsnap-00001.thumb.jpg.defcc02d3c07819cea22e600c372d4c4.jpg

Interesting set...could it be for the B plot? Doesn't look like Amy's room. Or maybe they go celebrate their engagement? Or a collegue of Amy in Princeton is having a house party? 

And of course 4A looks the same. Sigh.

• Like 2

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know a lot of people here know of my medical problems.   For those who don't, I have trouble, at times, walking any kind of distance, say a block or two, without the aid of a cane.  Around the house

Hello guys,   I am so sorry, I promised a taping report but it was a crazy week and I didn't have time to write one. Here is what happened(I don't know if you already get any other repo

Hey guys! I’m sure somebody will give you a full TR so just wanted to share my overall impressions and BTS I thought the episode was just perfect and for those of you who don’t like Shamy - I fel

Posted Images

2 hours ago, bfm said:

Interesting set...could it be for the B plot? Doesn't look like Amy's room. Or maybe they go celebrate their engagement? Or a collegue of Amy in Princeton is having a house party? 

Well it's unlikely they'll make any changes to a set that's now iconic. After a three month hiatus.  Just curious if you were to make changes to 4A what would you expect to change?

But yeah happy taping day. 10pm Tuesday over in Middle Earth currently :D. So tomorrow afternoon for me. 

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, bfm said:

With that cliffhanger I expect the show to continue right where it left off. I'm not sure why or how Lenny would redecorate 4A within an hour or so.

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, April said:

With that cliffhanger I expect the show to continue right where it left off. I'm not sure why or how Lenny would redecorate 4A within an hour or so.

Yeah you're right...Though if they wanted to change it they would probably prefer doing it in a hiatus and could just shoot where there isn't much changed. I don't think they would changed it, just wish they would.

29 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Well it's unlikely they'll make any changes to a set that's now iconic. After a three month hiatus.  Just curious if you were to make changes to 4A what would you expect to change?

But yeah happy taping day. 10pm Tuesday over in Middle Earth currently :D. So tomorrow afternoon for me. 

As I said above I don't really expect them to change it. 

Personally I would change the closets, maybe put some bright doors in some, perhaps half transparent, change the dark blue curtains, hang some new pictures not of planets or Sci-Fi things, put in Lenny/Lenny and friends/family pictures. They have pictures on the fridge and in the bedroom why not in other places? I want the living room to look more theirs and less of a bachelor's place. Brighter and with more personal things. I'm sure there are more things they could do to make it this way, I know nothing about interior (set) design.

• Like 8

10 hours ago, April said:

Happy taping day, everybody!  Hope this will be a good start to the season!!!  <3

TBBTyay.gif.3d354cd89b4296c243901712eba4972b.gif

Assuming Sheldon arrived before midnight, it's also Dirty Sock Day. Amy would be expecting to hear from him via the lappie on her lap. Let's hope she doesn't have a panic attack seeing him at the door. We want an answer !

• It's a Tiara 1

On 8/13/2017 at 11:02 PM, 3ku11 said:

Well personally I don't think Pennys career plot would be a filler. If written properly. I agree if the show ended last season. Would of been great way to end it. Never was going to happen. Ratings are still solid. Revenue still strong. Well this show get to the point though, it we'll get to the point the show is too expensive to produce. The show may have become passé now. Possibly over stayed its welcome. Creatively I don't much see this show lasting. I agree most of this show from now on is a filler. Waiting for the Penny pregnancy. But I think be good if Leonard and Penny got individual career plots. 

One way to keep a Lenny plot interesting is to combine both her career prospects and her desire to get pregnant.  Suppose she would get a job offer and then realize that she might be pregnant  Alot of comedic situations can be done from this scenario

l wouldn't mind seeing more fun activities like this in Season 11, still one of my favorite scenes/episodes:

With Lenny and Shamy living next door to each other to would love to see more fun stuff like this :)

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jonny said:

l wouldn't mind seeing more fun activities like this in Season 11, still one of my favorite scenes/episodes:

With Lenny and Shamy living next door to each other to would love to see more fun stuff like this :)

Indeed! I had  thought the writers would explore more the neighbours status for plots between Shamy and Lenny in s10. Maybe we get a few fun situations in s11, who knows :)

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

Indeed! I had  thought the writers would explore more the neighbours status for plots between Shamy and Lenny in s10. Maybe we get a few fun situations in s11, who knows :)

It's the the final countdown...waiting...waiting...waiting...BIG BANG! :shy:

misc_00324.gif.a134f0d4fc3decc652bc3cda9ea584af.gif

• Like 6
  • Koala Face 1
  • It's a Tiara 2

5 hours ago, Mario D. said:

One way to keep a Lenny plot interesting is to combine both her career prospects and her desire to get pregnant.  Suppose she would get a job offer and then realize that she might be pregnant  Alot of comedic situations can be done from this scenario

I think the time has passed for the Penny might be pregnant stories. I don't see job offers unless it relates to acting. Leonard getting tenure and being Sheldons boss could be funny. Maybe be forced to fire him because of any significant contributions to the university. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chrismo said:

I think the time has passed for the Penny might be pregnant stories. I don't see job offers unless it relates to acting. Leonard getting tenure and being Sheldons boss could be funny. Maybe be forced to fire him because of any significant contributions to the university. 

Theirs two seasons left. They could easily do,a Penny pregnancy story if they wanted too. I don't see a problem. Not that I expect them too, till series final. 

I do like the idea of Leonard getting tenure. Or becoming a professor. Be funny if he became Sheldons boss. Just seeing roles reversed a bit. And having Leonard be Sheldons Superior. Potentially hilarious.,

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, vonmar said:

Oz won't be seeing the rest of s10 (10.19 onwards) until 5 Sep 17. The s10 rights holder can't confirm they have bought s11. So no idea when season 11 will be broadcast in Australia. The constant cycle of reruns has had an impact on the value of the new episodes in this market, it seems. I'm not sure if it means the network is hoarding the unseen episodes for their value or that they don't think they are a big draw card.

Edited by Nogravitasatall
Geography
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Tensor pinned this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor unpinned this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic