[Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread

Tensor

7 minutes ago, Sah said:
4 minutes ago, Tensor said:

What false Lenny pregnancy scare?   All we have, so far, is a suggestion she should  get 

I like this...kaley can get preggo if she wants to in real life and it fits perfect to storyline...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I'm sorry I love the idea of pregnant Penny. Not now. But eventually. Just the idea of Kaley playing pregnant Penny. I always loved Jennifer Anniston portrayal of pregnant Rachel in Friends ha. 

And yeah if Kaley does gnot t pregnant. They can write it into storyline. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sah said:

I like this...kaley can get preggo if she wants to in real life and it fits perfect to storyline...

That was my first thought as well. They'll either write it in when Kaley gets pregnant or towards the end of the show if they want to end on that "beautiful and smart babies" note.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Kev0821 said:

Again, some of this may be out of order... Many, many scenes to keep track of.

Amy asks Sheldon to stay extra days to be with her, but he says he didn't pack enough clothes. Amy suggests that they go to a nearby comicbook store for clothes, and Sheldon's mood instantly changes. Later, Jim wears a pretty wild blue shirt with a pattern I couldn't make out.

In the cafeteria, Raj approaches Ramona and wants to rub it in her face that Shamy are engaged. She says that she heard. He says this is the last time that he's going to ask her out, and she says she hopes so, turning him done. Raj tells the guys that one of them will be crying themselves to sleep. The guys immediately guess that it'll be Raj.

I should point out that each member of the gang was called and informed of the proposal, before or after the Mary scene. Can't remember. Stuart did not receive a call.

More...

Poor Stuart lol!

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

The Sheldon Cooper show is complete :icon_rolleyes:.

There might be more information coming in....there might be more Lenny. It also seems a lot of Howardette not just Shamy...

Thank you for the information Kev!

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Kev0821 said:

In Penny and Leonard's apartment, Howard, Bernie, and P/L are having dinner. Leonard says that he heard about Bernie's pregnancy. Both B/H think it would be good for P/L to have a baby, so their kids could play together. Both say no, and Leonard says they'll get pregnant if Penny ever threatens to leave. I can't remember the whole line. Sorry fellow Lennies. I know this isn't what you want to hear. Kaley had a funny line prior to this... She says that when she finds clothes she likes, she gets them in multiple colors. They all look at her, and she says that she hopes that isn't the case with the new Wolowitz baby, i.e. other race/ethnicity. 

Haha penny

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, veejay said:

Kev0821    Thanks for all the infos. I really appreciate it! :shy:

o_0232.gif.e049b9f8bae6bda4b8b893050462e4cb.gif

I give you a package of likes in advance. Hope you had a lot of fun!

That gif is perfect for me this morning, lol!

@Kev0821 thank you so so much again for these detailed posts. You are very generous :)

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Koala Face 1

1 minute ago, Kev0821 said:

Back in 4A, Penny comes home to Leonard holding a chocolate cake with sprinkles. Penny wants to know if it's their anniversary, and Leonard says that he want to celebrate them, since there is so much going on in their friends' lives. He didn't want her to feel sad. Penny remarks that her one friend is having a baby, while the other is engaged to one. She's content with current life. This was filmed twice... In the second take, Leonard turns his back for a brief moment and finds Penny's face in the cake, eating. Kaley had chocolate icing all over her face. LOVED IT!

Now that sounds fun. Love it. Cheers, 

• Like 7

• Tensor pinned this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor unpinned this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic