The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread

8 minutes ago, chucky said:

Personally, I don't think that Emily is an option. In that one episode, all of Raj's exes have moved on and found their perfect guy. Except for the Indian girl and I don't think that she's an option. So, maybe a new girl will come along, Alex Jensen could return or maybe they explore the Raj/Stuart relationship. It could go either way.

Bringing (Dr) Jensen back could be very interesting, it could give us someone both new for Raj, since he really couldn’t talk or interface with her before, and she would already be known by the group.  It could also be funny for Leonard and Penny, Penny at first being extremely possessive of Leonard and actually pampering him until she finds out Alex likes Raj, then she starts treating Leonard normally again.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, SRAM said:

Penny at first being extremely possessive of Leonard and actually pampering him until she finds out Alex likes Raj, then she starts treating Leonard normally again.

With a little luck and the good graces of the writers, Penny would continue to pamper and be possessive with Leonard.  :icon_wink:

Edited by chucky
  • Like 3
  • Koala Face 1

1 hour ago, SRAM said:

Bringing (Dr) Jensen back could be very interesting, it could give us someone both new for Raj, since he really couldn’t talk or interface with her before, and she would already be known by the group.  It could also be funny for Leonard and Penny, Penny at first being extremely possessive of Leonard and actually pampering him until she finds out Alex likes Raj, then she starts treating Leonard normally again.

That would be a Lenny storyline. The show appears to have given up at that. JMO it would seem more logical than bringing back Ramona for a storyline. Ramona only purpose was to have Sheldon propose. An Alex storyline could be linked to Lenny but could also be a link to Raj. Maybe you could write a fanfiction on that.

Edited by Chrismo
  • Like 4
  • It's a Tiara 1
  • Make a lot more sense than that 1

Something big is going to have to happen to change Raj. Either a parent dying or Priya and all his siblings all married off. It's going to be an outside force not an internal decision.

• Like 2
  • It's a Tiara 1

6 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

Maybe you could write a fanfiction on that.

That would be a story well worth reading! :icon_wink:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BigBang15 said:

Something big is going to have to happen to change Raj. Either a parent dying or Priya and all his siblings all married off. It's going to be an outside force not an internal decision.

Priya is already married and it has been mentioned indirectly that his siblings have to. I'm not sure his parents who are already divorced and one of them dying is going to change his outlook.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, BigBang15 said:

I really doubt that happening. The writers, in my humble opinion, have moved on from Raj ever finding anyone on the show. If they wanted him in a relationship, he would already be in one. I mean 11 years, that's so many wasted years on Raj's romantic times. AS a poster has said, maybe in the finale they will show future Raj, married with kids. We'll see, I have my doubts.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, BigBang15 said:

Either a parent dying or Priya and all his siblings all married off.

All his siblings are married off.

From The Allowance Evaporation:-

Raj: What are you saying, that you’re giving up on me? What kind of father gives up on his son?

Dr Koothrapalli: I have six children, five of whom are married and self-sufficient. I don’t think I’m the problem.

Edited by Stephen Hawking
  • Like 7

3 minutes ago, chucky said:

That would be a story well worth reading! :icon_wink:

He indirectly already has. He wrote it when Alex was on. jMO though most Lenny fans love  her though she hit on Leonard. I think most like a nervous and jealous Penny.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

Priya is already married and it has been mentioned indirectly that his siblings have to. I'm not sure his parents who are already divorced and one of them dying is going to change his outlook.

Yeah, he couldn't have a lasting relationship, other than Emily, when he had the help of his parents money. What makes anyone think that will change when one of his parents die?

1 minute ago, Chrismo said:

He indirectly already has. He wrote it when Alex was on. jMO though most Lenny fans love  her though she hit on Leonard. I think most like a nervous and jealous Penny.

Most like to see her worry about losing Leonard and treating him better. Although this year, there has been some improvement in that area.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, chucky said:

Yeah, he couldn't have a lasting relationship, other than Emily, when he had the help of his parents money. What makes anyone think that will change when one of his parents die?

JMO but if he finds someone it's going to be someone from the show's past. Most likely the Raj storyline till the end  is going to be something simlar to last nights taping.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

I know, it was worth reading and if a new one was written, it would be worth reading as well. :icon_biggrin:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, chucky said:

I really doubt that happening. The writers, in my humble opinion, have moved on from Raj ever finding anyone on the show. If they wanted him in a relationship, he would already be in one. I mean 11 years, that's so many wasted years on Raj's romantic times. AS a poster has said, maybe in the finale they will show future Raj, married with kids. We'll see, I have my doubts.

I thought this was their intention, like once in a while, bring some new girl as Raj's love interest, throw Stuart (or not) in the middle for competition, let Howard (and/or Bernadette) tag along, tell some cheap jokes, but to no avail. And, a couple episodes later, start this whole system all over again.

It's like a no-brainer, they sure love that, LOL.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chrismo said:

JMO but if he finds someone it's going to be someone from the show's past.

I agree, that's why I said Alex. But maybe they experiment with a little Raj/Stuart action. Neither of them seem to be able to hold on to a woman.  :sarcastichand:

2 minutes ago, KripkeRules said:

I thought this was their intention, like once in a while, bring some new girl as Raj's love interest, throw Stuart (or not) in the middle for competition, let Howard (and/or Bernadette) tag along, tell some cheap jokes, but to no avail. And, a couple episodes later, start this whole system all over again.

It's like a no-brainer, they sure love that, LOL.

I'm surprised that no one has complained about the way they have treated the poor Indian dude.:icon_wink:

1 hour ago, Chrismo said:

JMO though most Lenny fans love  her though she hit on Leonard.

I liked Alex.

She was smart, confident and attractive.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I liked Alex.

She was smart, confident and attractive.

The problem was she hit on another woman's boyfriend. That ass, Leonard, liking being hit on by another woman, didn't set Alex straight about him and Penny. There still wasn't a problem until Sheldon stepped in to the mess. That's comedy I guess.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Lol she always does that on Johnnys videos. Just being silly I Think.

You can even hear Jonny laughing in the background

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

Today there is a new table reading, so Happy table reading day.

the-big-bang-theory-sheldon-oh-goodie-happy.gif

A great gif @lagernisse, for the fact that Leonard is gazing at the open door of 4B where Penny is looking back at him!!!     

• Like 4
  • Koala Face 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1
  • Leonard Cupid 1

3 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

A great gif @lagernisse, for the fact that Leonard is gazing at the open door of 4B where Penny is looking back at him!!!     

Yes, I know, it's from the episode when  they starting dating again. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lagernisse said:

Yes, I know, it's from the episode when  they starting dating again. 

It may be from an episode from 5 years ago, but, it's still sweet and touching as well.

• Like 4
  • Koala Face 1