[Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread

Tensor

6 minutes ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

Can I ask you something? Do you 'ship' people in real life? 

Personally? I find shipping real life people weird.

But in general? Yes, that's a thing, too.

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, April said:

Personally? I find shipping real life people weird.

But in general? Yes, that's a thing, too.

Well, I agree with you here. by the way don't get me wrong I I do not have a problem with people shipping a couple on a TV Show.  I don't ship any couple on this show but I know other people do and there nothing wrong with that obviously. I have no problem with that. sometimes it is  fun to get in on the shipping discussion though

6 minutes ago, chucky said:

He likes women, he just prefers to be with men.

Yes, he likes women in general but you know exactly what I mean! 

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan

4 minutes ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

Well, I agree with you here. by the don't get m wrong I I do not have a problem with people shipping a couple on a TV Show.  I don't ship any couple on this show but I know other people do and there nothing wrong with that obviously. I have no problem with that. sometimes it fun to get in on the shipping discussion though

Yes, he likes women in general but you know exactly what I mean! 

I know, but life is boring if you can't have a little fun.   :icon_cheesygrin:

I used to think Shipping meant you want to ship apart lol. 

Anyway new episode today. I haven't actually see last weeks yet. Looking forward to Leonard and the secret restaraunt. And Sheldon pulling off the worlds biggest Tantrum. 

4 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

I used to think Shipping meant you want to ship apart lol. 

Anyway new episode today. I haven't actually see last weeks yet. Looking forward to Leonard and the secret restaraunt. And Sheldon pulling off the worlds biggest Tantrum. 

That's kinda par for the course. But then again, Jim does that so well.

4 hours ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

It doesn't bother me that Howard and Bernadette got married before Leonard and Penny.  Just because a Couple has been dating the longes does not mean that they should be the one to get married first or will. It depends on who is more ready and a lot of other things. Leonard and Penny were broken up the time. 

Yes, Howard and Bernadette had the shortest dating period to marriage but they were together for only a year and a half (With a breakup period) give or take a little before they got engaged than was another year before they married. That about right for a typical couple. Dating for a year to 2 years then an engagement that lasts 6 months to a year.  There are couples who only dated for 6 months and end up being happily married for 50 years. 

I wonder who is the most likely to get a divorce? I have to say Raj and any Women he ends up marrying.  But at the moment between the 3 couples on the show, i tihnk it has to be Leonard and Penny. 

Penny and Leonard...

2 minutes ago, Sah said:

Penny and Leonard...

They are very off and on. Hot and cold...nothing really in common.

2 minutes ago, Sah said:

Penny and Leonard...

You're just so full of sarcasm. Shamy is the top of my list for a divorce. Soon the "cuteness" of his clean fettish will wear thin. His baby attitude is a bit much for a supposedly 40 year old man. He probably has a fortune tied up into purell.

35 minutes ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

That would be impossible anyway considering Jim doesn't like Women. 

Shippers gonna ship. I guess this idea of them as a couple might have been more popular before it was widely known that he was gay but even after he and Todd got married I've seen some really weird MaJim fanfic.

Sense8Nomieww.gif.8c9b7a7da3852564df83bbbca43e9a83.gif

Edited by April

14 minutes ago, chucky said:

You're just so full of sarcasm. Shamy is the top of my list for a divorce. Soon the "cuteness" of his clean fettish will wear thin. His baby attitude is a bit much for a supposedly 40 year old man. He probably has a fortune tied up into purell.

At least he knows when Amy's birthday is, he remembers anniversaries...😘

Edited by Sah
Grammar

At least he knows when Amy's birthday is, he remembers aniversaries...[emoji8]
How many times has he intentionally tried to hurt amy because she didn't agree with him

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, legacy99 said:

How many times has he intentionally tried to hurt amy because she didn't agree with him

Intentionally? Once. The Christmas thing. That backfired...

11 minutes ago, April said:

Shippers gonna ship. I guess this idea of them as a couple might have been more popular before it was widely known that he was gay but even after he and Todd got married I've seen some really weird MaJim fanfic.

Sense8Nomieww.gif.8c9b7a7da3852564df83bbbca43e9a83.gif

Now to me that even weirder. Writing fan fiction about real people (gay or straight, one is gay and other straight etc,. it doesn't matter)  in a romantic position? Some people have to much time on their hands. 

Intentionally? Once. The Christmas thing. That backfired...
How about him trying to ruin little house on the prairie for her because he didn't like the way she talked about Indiana Jones

2 minutes ago, chucky said:

His type of memory won't let him forget, even if he tries. It's anniversaries.

Fixed the spelling for you :)

1 minute ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

Now to me that even weirder. Writing fanfiction about real people in a romantic position? Some people have to much time on their hands. 

Truth! That is just creepy...

Well at Least Leonard does not consistently diminish Pennys work. Like Sheldon does with Amy. Not to mention his constant neglect of her. But I smell a ship war. So I think we should leave it at that.

People always say Lenny have nothing in common. Like that diminishes or takes way from their relationship some what. It is part of their appeal. How they have made something ridiclous work. They have gone againgst socities expectations and rules. And to me that makes them the most unique relationship on this series. Shamy to me work better together, same with Leonard and Penny, same with that other couple. Instead of talking about the differences between the couples and the characters. Let's look at what they have similar. I always related to Leonard and Penny the most. Two twenty something attempting to find them self, and then they found each other. 

2 minutes ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

Now to me that even weirder. Writing fanfiction about real people in a romantic position? Some people have to much time on their hands. 

Yep. Fanfic, fanart, the whole shebang! And no topic is off-limits - sex, babies, even death. It's bizarre.

Arguably in the end it's fanwork about highly fictionalised versions of real people that often only have their names and looks in common but still. Yikes.

6 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Well at Least Leonard does not consistently diminish Pennys work. Like Sheldon does with Amy. Not to mention his constant neglect of her. But I smell a ship war. So I think we should leave it at that.

People always say Lenny have nothing in common. Like that diminishes or takes way from their relationship some what. It is part of their appeal. How they have made something ridiclous work. They have gone againgst socities expectations and rules. And to me that makes them the most unique relationship on this series. Shamy to me work better together, same with Leonard and Penny, same with that other couple. Instead of talking about the differences between the couples and the characters. Let's look at what they have similar. I always related to Leonard and Penny the most. Two twenty something attempting to find them self, and then they found each other. 

I respect that. I have nothing at all against any of the couples. I like Shamy for the same reasons you like Lenny. They found eachother and themselves in the process...

27 minutes ago, Sah said:

At least he knows when Amy's birthday is, he remembers anniversaries...😘

And that's the most important  part of a relationship? And only  one time intentionally hurting Amy? LOL

39 minutes ago, chucky said:

Not only that but they were use to being alone. Going back would not be a big deal.

27 minutes ago, Sah said:

Truth! That is just creepy...

19 minutes ago, April said:

Yep. Fanfic, fanart, the whole shebang! And no topic is off-limits - sex, babies, even death. It's bizarre.

Arguably in the end it's fanwork about highly fictionalised versions of real people that often only have their names and looks in common but still. Yikes.

It is very creepy. What makes it more creepy is that one of them is married.

It might be fanwork and is a highly fictionalized version of real people but I still find it wrong on all accounts.  

It one thing to make a fanfiction about TV Characters but to make those types Fanfcitn about REAL People (especially when one or both are married) and writing about them having sex, getting married, having babies, etc,. is a bit disturbing. It doesn't matter if they are writing about two people in real life who work on TV together or about 2 regular people they know in their everyday life like relatives or friends is very creepy and wrong on lots of levels especially when they don't know these people. They have issues then 

Makes me wonder if some fo them are lacking something in their personal life? Hopefully, they aren't writing fanfiction about real relatives like that