[Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread

Tensor

2 minutes ago, Kev0821 said:

Basically, she thanks her for being the catalyst for Sheldon's proposal.

Amy the doormat, this truly sucks but then it is all about Sheldon, amy is just a prop to be used to advance his story

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Koala Face 1
  • It's a Tiara 1
  • Run to India 1

11 minutes ago, Kev0821 said:

Basically, she thanks her for being the catalyst for Sheldon's proposal.

Thanks, Kev0821. And thank you for all your hard work filling us in with what you saw. I hope you can get a good night's sleep now and that you have some wonderful memories of the taping experience.

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, Kev0821 said:

Great question!!! I forgot about this... Yes, while on the phone with Leonard and Penny. He says that they were right about Ramona, and that she kissed him. All are shocked, but mostly Amy. Then, he says that made him realize that he wants to be with her for the rest of his life, and Amy swoons. No mention of it again, other than Amy hugging Ramona in the tag scene.

I thought that might happen.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Koala Face 1

1 hour ago, Kev0821 said:

Both say no, and Leonard says they'll get pregnant if Penny ever threatens to leave. I can't remember the whole line. Sorry fellow Lennies. I know this isn't what you want to hear.

So we will only get a Lenny pregnancy if Lenny is on the verge of a divorce, that's so really great to hear from the writers. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

So we will only get a Lenny pregnancy if Lenny is on the verge of a divorce, that's so really great to hear from the writers. 

Lol I'm assuming Leonard was being disengenious. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Kev0821 said:

Yeah, they are in a good place. I really loved the cake and balloons (forgot to mention) Leonard arranged for her. When he uttered the line in question, they held each other's hand. Penny knew it was a joke.

Happy, just not too happy.

Favim.com-36311.jpg.f3404d476a65bf38080cd43d60926477.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

It's not the episode I really wanted :(

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Sarcasm?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Only thing I am going to post about the Lenny thing is that by the sounds of it they are happy with their life as is right now, well if that's the case writers then bloody well show more of it!

Because as a viewer, a general viewer when it comes to those characters I don't see it.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Only thing I am going to post about the Lenny thing is that by the sounds of it they are happy with their life as is right now, well if that's the case writers then bloody well show more of it!

Because as a viewer, a general viewer when it comes to those characters I don't see it.

Well to be fair They have hardly given Lenny enough sustained quality, and isolated screen time to show even the general viewer how happy they are. Maybe that changes in s11? :icon_wink:. Unlikely. The Lenny tag though was a good taste ;).

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 3
  • Koala Face 1

36 minutes ago, Jonny said:

You do know that almost everything that concerns Lenny happens off-screen.:icon_cheesygrin: 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

What's up with Chiany these days. As a poster he used to contribute. But these days it's a One quota post. Trolling Lenny fans lol. Not having a go,at a poster. Just an observation.

Edited by 3ku11
  • Thanks 1

I don't know about the pregnancy plot as they only a few months ago had Halley now they're having another i would prefer for the blocking on the show to be different instead-like no-one wants it do you think they will keep as Howard doesn't want it or bernie and Bernie hasn't really developed a tight bond with Halley yet

• Confused 1

• Tensor pinned this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor unpinned this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic