[Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread

Tensor

11 minutes ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

Bernadette Pregnancies shouldn't affect that all.  There won't be enough time for Leonard and Penny to have more than one child considering there is 1 season left.  I think the plan was to always have Penny give birth in the last Epsidoe. It be a nice touch on the first episode 

Um, twins maybe ??

Considering recent interviews from showrunners and cast I highly doubt that there will be any Lenny babies at all but she could have twins or even triplets if the writers really want to. 

Edited by Lagernisse
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

Um, twins maybe ??

...and both smart and beautiful! :shy:

1 minute ago, Babar said:

Watched next week's episode last night. Good filler episode.

What's that on your opinion? :shy:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Jonny said:

Thanks so much @Babar for the info!

Looking forward to this Amy/Bernie story :)

Don't @ me if you don't find it as funny, lol. I've just missed Bernie so much due to Melissa's pregnancy.

• Like 6
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, Babar said:

No wedding plot, which seems to be the main focus of the episode, so kinda filler.

It could have been funnier IMO, Bill Gates was in 2 scenes. The Amy-Bernie plot was funnier than the Bill Gates plot, I'd say.

I get screeners from various networks.

Okay. Thanks for Explaining, I didn't mean any offense I just wasn't sure how you were able to watch it already. Believe it or not, there are people out there who will do illegal things to watch a show or movie that hasn't aired yet. 

Thanks for the information.  That common with guests like Bill Gate. A show hype and hype that big-time famous person will make an appearance but then they are only in 1 scene.  

Doesn't really sound like a filler episode as the other plot is about Amy bachelorette party 

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan

1 minute ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

Okay. Thanks for Explaining, I didn't mean any offense I just wasn't sure how you were able to watch it already. Believe it or not, there are people out there who will do illegal things to watch a show or movie that hasn't aired yet. 

Thanks for the information.  That common with guests like Bill Gate. A show hype and hype that big-time famous person will make an appearance but then they are only in 1 scene.  

Actually it not really a filler episode as the other ploy is about Amy bachelorette party 

I wasn't offended, it's OK. :)

Amy's/Sheldon bachelorette/bachelor party episode doesn't air for 3 more weeks.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Babar said:

I wasn't offended, it's OK. :)

Amy's/Sheldon bachelorette/bachelor party episode doesn't air for 3 more weeks.

Okay, You are right. I am getting Press releases for upcoming Episodes mix up For some reason I thought it was next week 

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

Bernadette Pregnancies shouldn't affect that all.  There won't be enough time for Leonard and Penny to have more than one child considering there is 1 season left.  I think the plan was to always have Penny give birth in the last Epsidoe. It be a nice touch on the first episode 

I tend to agree, but like chucky I feel there is that doubt hanging over Lenny. However, I feel that they will come full circle to the pilot episode with "our babies will be smart and beautiful"  Just cannot see it ending any other way for Lenny.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

I tend to agree, but like chucky I feel there is that doubt hanging over Lenny. However, I feel that they will come full circle to the pilot episode with "our babies will be smart and beautiful"  Just cannot see it ending any other way for Lenny.

I have an immense amount of hope that this happens. But, my belief in this set of writers to even attempt such an endeavor, is very limited at best. I'm crossing my fingers, while shaking my head. :scratchhead:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lagernisse said:

Perhaps the writers could write an episode about Lenny getting a new kitchen island. 

Could be a funny story on how it got "broken"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1
  • Leonard Cupid 1

Just now, Chrismo said:

I missed her almost as much as Penny. Oh wait I forgot she wasn't on pregnancy leave. She's been just missing.

Yes, But remember just a couple of episodes ago she did help Sheldon with his research. Which is more than she did for her husband.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, chucky said:

Yes, But remember just a couple of episodes ago she did help Sheldon with his research. Which is more than she did for her husband.

I think they are having an upcoming group  episode  where they all try to locate Lennies bedroom.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

I think they are having an upcoming group  episode  where they all try to locate Lennies bedroom.

Another one of Raj's scavenger hunts? Yummy yummy. :sarcastichand:

13 minutes ago, JE7 said:

Could be a funny story on how it got "broken"

Do you think the broken bed and broken Island bar have anything in common? I mean, Leonard and Penny were involved with both broken items. HUMMM!

Edited by chucky
spelling
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Chrismo said:

TBH Leonard is just as bad when comes down to not doing stuff for his wife. Penny helping with Sheldons research, was nothing. Pretty sure she was more interested in Leonards novel. I mean Penny has on times asked Leonard to do stuff as a couple she finds interesting. Like going for a Run e.t.c. Leonard has always declined. I would like too see them do more stuff outside of their comfort zone. Call me a Penny apologist hahaha. But i always finds it interesting Penny is called out around her for here neglect of Leonard. When tbh I Think they both contribute just as much. 

• Like 4
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, chucky said:

Well, it seems like the Big Three are in for #13, as far as the other 4, where the head goes the body will follow. How about the writers? 

Is she serious about it being as good as it was at the beginning? Honest to God serious? Because I don't know anyone who thinks that.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic