[Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread

Tensor

2 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

Is she serious about it being as good as it was at the beginning? Honest to God serious? Because I don't know anyone who thinks that.

Yeah, I think she let her mouth over load her rear with that statement.

Edited by chucky
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Carm6773 said:

Everyone's bracket is busted...

Every year I fill out a bracket and every year it's busted solid after the first day. I'm sticking to college football. I'm so much better at picking those games.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Capt. Hilts said:

And Penny needs a female foil...

Perhaps it will be considered gossip because I am not going to spend my time looking it up because I usually don’t follow Mayim but-  I saw a video of her in the last few days (it may be older) where she talked about how she would definitely carry on even is she is the “last woman standing” because if you are a character actress (which she said she is) there aren’t that many opportunities .  She was talking about if she would stay home with her kids after season 12.  Maybe this is all in the Shamy thread.  But it was news to me.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

Is she serious about it being as good as it was at the beginning? Honest to God serious? Because I don't know anyone who thinks that.

We obviously know different types of people. Everyone I know thinks it's improved as they've grown up.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, kbp said:

hope not

On some level I hope not too. Mostly for the sake of this forum. But way the cast has been talking, and the crew. Johnny seemed to insinuate S12 we'll prob be the last. Johnny and Kaley predominantly have the next phase of their life's ready to go. Johnny has his Living Bibilically show which is pretty good. Kaley has her horses. Which I'm presuming she we'll compete more seriously once show wraps up. Also the fact they could easily wrap the show up in one episode. Of course too it's up,to the network and the studio to decide if another season is profitable enough. So it we'll Be a while, before we know for sure. 

3 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Maybe not

Yes it's still,up In the air. But chances are high. 

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 3ku11 said:

On some level I hope not too. Mostly for the sake of this forum. But way the cast has been talking, and the crew. Johnny seemed to insinuate S12 we'll prob be the last. Johnny and Kaley predominantly have the next phase of their life's ready to go. Johnny has his Living Bibilically show which is pretty good. Kaley has her horses. Which I'm presuming she we'll compete more seriously once show wraps up. Also the fact they could easily wrap the show up in one episode. Of course too it's up,to the network and the studio to decide if another season is profitable enough. So it we'll Be a while, before we know for sure. 

Yes it's still,up In the air. But chances are high. 

I think that the cast is all in for another year. Now we wait for CBS and Warner Bros to crunch their numbers and for the feasibility of cost effectiveness.

• Like 5

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 1:34 PM, Shamyfan said:

Hello. I rarely post. Don’t like all the arguing and stuff. I come for the spoilers and move on. The last spoiler I saw was for the Bill Gates episode. Was there another episode after that ? Does some one have a link to that report?  Also I don’t know how I feel about Jerry O'Connell being Georgie.  I just hope they don’t go all country accent and yee hawing him.  I’m from Texas and we all don’t talk like that. I can’t see him in that role.  Especially after we have Young Sheldon showing him a kid.   Idk.  

Since you're from Texas let me ask you: Is the way they speak in Young Sheldon  representative of how you speak in Texas? I mean, Sheldon's (young Sheldon) accent is pretty neutral but Missy's, Meemah's and Georgie's isn't, IMO.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, chucky said:

Well, it seems like the Big Three are in for #13, as far as the other 4, where the head goes the body will follow. How about the writers? 

What it looks like to me, and this is just my impression, is that the Big Three are in it just for the money at this stage, specially Kaley and Johnny.

• Like 3
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

I agree with 1million %. I think that just shows you how good an actress she really is. I mean, to say that with a straight face really does take a lot of acting chops.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Carlos said:

I agree with 1million %. I think that just shows you how good an actress she really is. I mean, to say that with a straight face really does take a lot of acting chops.

Well, to be honest, doesn't she always look that way? at least more recently She always gives answers questions with the same face most of the time. 

But you are right.  How can she say the show is just as good now as it was in Season 2-4? As I said before Actors are some of the best liers in the world. Probably said it because she did not want to upset the writers. 

But I wonder if she even reads the comments on TBBT Facebook and Twitter PAge? if she did she would  see all the complaints 

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan
  • Like 2

Well Mayim is entitled to hr opinion. But I think most people would say the shows quality is not as good as it once was. A big drop in the quality of the writing post season 6. The only reason show is still on, or they would extend the series is money.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Well Mayim is entitled to hr opinion. But I think most people would say the shows quality is not as good as it once was. A big drop in the quality of the writing post season 6. The only reason show is still on, or they would extend the series is money.

it was Mayim who made the comment? I thought it was Kaley

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan

2 hours ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

Well, to be honest, doesn't she always look that way? at least more recently She always gives answers questions with the same face most of the time. 

But you are right.  How can she say the show is just as good now as it was in Season 2-4? As I said before Actors are some of the best liers in the world. Probably said it because she did not want to upset the writers. 

But I wonder if she even reads the comments on TBBT Facebook and Twitter PAge? if she did she would  see all the complaints 

She has been in the entertainment industry for over twenty years so I guess that Kaley knows pretty well what to say on events like this. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

An actor won't say their show is getting worse...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, bfm said:

An actor won't say their show is getting worse...

Actors also have a different perspective on their work than any random fan on the internet. Especially when they don't even watch the final product.

• Like 8

27 minutes ago, April said:

Actors also have a different perspective on their work than any random fan on the internet. Especially when they don't even watch the final product.

I doubt Kaley thinks the show is better as far as her own character goes. Writing has declined, I think we all know that.

Alot of us have been watching since the begginning. I have been watching since the pilot. When it aired here in 2008. I mayb a random fan on th internet. But after watching the series for 11 years. I think I am qualified to make a statement an informed one on the current state of the series. And lik I said thir was a drop in quality after season 6 . But that is just my opinion.

• Like 5

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic