• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, legacy99 said:

I would imagine it will be about the shamy wedding 

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

True  The last four tapings will probably be about the Shamy wedding God, they have had more episodes about their wedding than Penny & Leonard's engagement/wedding combined. I am so hoping that this is the end of it and they can get back to the other characters and their stories.

Edited by Mario D.

47 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

He used to be one of my favorite characters. Now I wish he'd just go back to India if they can't give him a decent storyline.

I just think that the writers and Mr Holland write the scripts each week and then see that they forgot about Rad wrote him in a few lines.

:icon_redface::icon_redface:

6 minutes ago, vonmar said:

I'm sorry, but, to me Kevin reminds me of that alien in the cartoon that's on TV. That's probably rude as he is an excellent actor. :icon_redface:

Edited by chucky

20 hours ago, chucky said:

What? Sarcasm?  I was thinking Sheldon could transfer to the University of Houston. That way he could teach evolution to the simple minded Christians. He and Amy could then have a long distance marriage.

It seems that I hit a nerve with this statement. It appears that it's fine for Leonard to change Universities and Penny go overseas to shoot a movie, as long as poor Sheldon can stay with his Amy. I wish that Leonard did change Universities with tenure. Then he and his wife could move and get away from Dr. Dumbass and leave Amy with the full weight of taking care of the big baby.

24 minutes ago, djsurrey said:

May be a highlight of the season even if I have a strong preference for open source, Gnu and Linux.

Maybe Linus Torvalds was too busy appeasing all the trench warfares around his baby. :shy:

4 minutes ago, veejay said:

Maybe Linus Torvalds was too busy appeasing all the trench warfares around his baby. :shy:

Appeasing?

Maybe he just is not that likable. Unlike Sheldon he is real.

Regardless it is open source and free software I am a fan of and well Linus for what has been accomplished and Richard Stallman for the foresight to start that free software ball rolling.

31 minutes ago, nusspot said:

The title should be "The Comet Polarization".

Thanks so much for the info!

Trying to give some context to the title, I've (very quickly) googled to see if some important astronomical event is expected in April, but I didn't find anything out of ordinary. I guess the title refers to a plot about Raj, anyway.