[Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread

Tensor

38 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Thanks so much for the info!

Trying to give some context to the title, I've (very quickly) googled to see if some important astronomical event is expected in April, but I didn't find anything out of ordinary. I guess the title refers to a plot about Raj, anyway.

I really hope not that would be a complete waste of increasingly precious air time

• Like 3
  • Run to India 1

17 minutes ago, JE7 said:

I really hope not that would be a complete waste of increasingly precious air time

Yeah, like his meeting a woman, dating the woman, saying something stupid, then losing the woman. If it is concerning Raj, please, I'm hoping the writes come up with something new and good.

6 minutes ago, veejay said:

Comets are very volatile and burnt out quickly, hopefully.

If it's about Raj's relationships, that's a fair description of them. Sad, but very true. The sad, cute foreigner just can't catch a break. :scratchhead:

Edited by chucky
  • Like 3

29 minutes ago, chucky said:

Yeah, like his meeting a woman, dating the woman, saying something stupid, then losing the woman. If it is concerning Raj, please, I'm hoping the writes come up with something new and good.

If it's about Raj's relationships, that's a fair description of them. Sad, but very true. The sad, cute foreigner just can't catch a break. :scratchhead:

There may be another astronomer (female ) who finds what Raj is looking for and there's a bit of a spat about it, only to result in falling for each other. This relationship will last only eighteen minutes because they are poles apart.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, joyceraye said:

There may be another astronomer (female ) who finds what Raj is looking for and there's a bit of a spat about it, only to result in falling for each other. This relationship will last only eighteen minutes because they are poles apart.

Soooo, a different twist to the norm. :scratchhead:

1 hour ago, Chrismo said:

there have been three episode with the title polarization in it. Panty Pinata, Cooper Hofstadler, and Table. All three episode resolved the storyline by the end.

Too bad the writers and Mr. Holland don't attempt to resolve more story lines, especially the ones involving issues between Leonard and Penny.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, BigBang15 said:

There are no issues to resolve with Leonard and Penny. They said they see their banter as typical married couple banter (Kaley & Johnny).

So, No Issue.

How about their argument concerning the Roommate Agreement in the Viewing Party episode or just recently with Penny sharing Leonard's portion of the pizza with Sheldon instead of taking it to Leonard. That's two issues, I'm sure that there are more. Just because Sheldon's parts of the episodes are resolved, doesn't mean they all are. Who said anything about their banter. That's the least of their problems.

Edited by chucky
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, chucky said:

How about their argument concerning the Roommate Agreement in the Viewing Party episode or just recently with Penny sharing Leonard's portion of the pizza with Sheldon instead of taking it to Leonard. That's two issues, I'm sure that there are more. Just because Sheldon's parts of the episodes are resolved, doesn't mean they all are.

They don't care about stuff like that. Any more than they care about Leonard's novel, or Amy & Howard's joint project, or whoever got tenure, or a million other things that were one shot storylines. And I am sure we could think up a million. The pizza especially will never be mentioned again. I am 99.9% sure of that.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

The pizza especially will never be mentioned again. I am 99.9% sure of that.

I agree and the Viewing Party Episode won't be mentioned again, since Howard's Alergic reaction and trip to the hospital seemed to solve that problem. Stupid way to resolve it, didn't even address it. As you said that there are others, I was just mentioning those two as the poster said that Leonard and Penny had no problems to resolve. Then talked about their banter, which wasn't a problem.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BigBang15 said:

There are no issues to resolve with Leonard and Penny. They said they see their banter as typical married couple banter (Kaley & Johnny).

So, No Issue.

And thus no storylines. So people are stuck seeing a repeated wedding storyline.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lagernisse said:

Interesting that we got a new taping right after Easter holiday. Perhaps Easter isn't a big holiday in US ?,in Sweden we have both Friday and Monday off from work. 

Since I'm Retired, holidays don't effect me, but my wife is off on Good Friday. She returns to work on Monday after Easter.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

And thus no storylines. So people are stuck seeing a repeated wedding storyline.

All three weddings are very different from eachother. Not much repeat of any storyline. If there is any repeat it would be from Howardette's wedding. That was seasons ago...Lenny had a spur of the moment elopement, not much wedding storyline was needed for that. They jumped in the car and went.

• Like 5
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Sah said:

All three weddings are very different from eachother. Not much repeat of any storyline. If there is any repeat it would be from Howardette's wedding. That was seasons ago...Lenny had a spur of the moment elopement, not much wedding storyline was needed for that. They jumped in the car and went.

And still Sheldon found a way to ruin it for the gang by being the big baby that he is.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Sah said:

Yeah if they had got married at City Hall earlier this season it would have been another elopement.

• Like 3
  • Make a lot more sense than that 1

7 minutes ago, Sah said:

The fakeout city hall was repeated. The Shamy who am I going to pick as best man and maid was going to be Lenny was predictable. The bachelorette bachelor parties sound predictable. Unless they don’t get married the wedding itself sounds predictable. Howdette was best though they had the advantage of being first

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Yeah if they had got married at City Hall earlier this season it would have been another elopement.

Getting Married at City Hall is not exactly eloping or is always eloping especially as were already Engaged 

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan
  • Like 3

Just now, Chrismo said:

The fakeout city hall was repeated. The Shamy who am I going to pick as best man and maid was going to be Lenny was predictable. The bachelorette bachelor parties sound predictable. Unless they don’t get married the wedding itself sounds predictable. Howdette was best though they had the advantage of being first

So you foresaw Sheldon and the guys visiting a reclusive scientist in the woods in order to see what Sheldon's life/path might have been like had he not met and fallen in love with Amy?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic