[Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread

Tensor

1 hour ago, luminous said:

Penny has worn cardigans before. So, I still don't see the problem. :shy:

I don't see the problem as well. I wear those kind of cardigans since my early 20's. I even have one that is strikingly similar to the one Penny wears on the roof in the promotional photos from episode 11.21. I just turned 39 btw, and I don't consider myself old or my taste in clothes old-fashioned. Over here, young women (in their 20's and 30's) wearing those cardigans is a totally common sight.

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, snowflake79 said:

I don't see the problem as well. I wear those kind of cardigans since my early 20's. I even have one that is strikingly similar to the one Penny wears on the roof in the promotional photos from episode 11.21. I just turned 39 btw, and I don't consider myself old or my taste in clothes old-fashioned. Over here, young women (in their 20's and 30's) wearing those cardigans is a totally common sight.

I have cardigans as well, I don't wear them much because I prefer some warmer things I have for the winter but I'm 25 and it'a totally normal. I wouldn't wear the one she has because it's too grey for me but a similar one with different colors - why not?

6 minutes ago, bfm said:

I have cardigans as well, I don't wear them much because I prefer some warmer things I have for the winter but I'm 25 and it'a totally normal. I wouldn't wear the one she has because it's too grey for me but a similar one with different colors - why not?

I guess that a lesson learned is that cardigans can be worn by people of all ages and that they don't tag you as being old and out dated. 

My wife has a couple of cardigans and she looks so hot in them.

10 hours ago, chucky said:

They are not out to impress anyone. Just three women in committed relationships (marriage, engaged). Plus, it's Amy.

I'm glad the gif wasn't yours. :sarcastichand:

Last season in Locomotion Reverberation 10.15 the first girls night for Bernie after Halley was born Penny had a black dress on and Amy had a dress on. I’m sure someone can find the picture. Two were married then and Amy’s status wasn’t much different. I admit Bernie dressing the same since it was after the pregnancies makes sense. I’m not sure how just a little over a year makes such a drastic difference .

18 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

Last season in Locomotion Reverberation 10.15 the first girls night for Bernie after Halley was born Penny had a black dress on and Amy had a dress on. I’m sure someone can find the picture. Two were married then and Amy’s status wasn’t much different. I admit Bernie dressing the same since it was after the pregnancies makes sense. I’m not sure how just a little over a year makes such a drastic difference .

I’m sure you meant our Girl Sprouts, right? :icon_cheesygrin:

g_103.gif.783dabdb84380bd6094356ee1867a62b.gif

15 hours ago, SRAM said:

Now if she was just wearing those glasses and maybe the boots.

This pic looks like the roof of the building as when they filmed "The Lunar Excitation"   If the storyline is that Penny/Raj discover a comet this would make sense that she would be on the roof and not in Raj's lab when they see this comet.

17 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

Shouldn't these scenes be reversed?

Specifically about Amy they did tweak her style a bit mid-end Season 9 and during Season 10, the dress for example when they went out during girls night in the pic that was posted and @veejay gif for example and her hair was actually styled a bit differently. This season however they seemed to have changed it back. Why? I have no clue.

Edited by Jonny
Amy not Mayim

39 minutes ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

No, because it is Penny and Bernadette who are throwing Amy a bachelorette party. bachelorette/bachelor Parties are always given at the hostess house. Make no sense for it to be at Amy. 

I think he means their attire. They seem more dressed up for a regular girls night out than a hen party.

Though to be fair there is a logical explanation for them being perceived as say 'under-dressed' because the plan was to have this sewing/knitting party instead of going out for a night out. The night out was decided later after Amy wanted something more exciting.

Edited by Jonny
under-dressed lmao

21 minutes ago, Jonny said:

I think he means their attire. They seem more dressed up for a regular girls night out than a hen party.

Though to be fair there is a logical explanation for them being perceived as say 'undressed' because the plan was to have this sewing/knitting party instead of going out for a night out. The night out was decided later after Amy wanted something more exciting.

I'm just curious, what would you say - before or after that party?

The-Big-Bang-Theory-Episode-20-Season-11-The-Reclusive-Potential-8.thumb.jpg.b016d33a4fac64eb0c508b637c6e3591.jpg

:fi_lone_ranger:

4 hours ago, veejay said:

Meep, wrong answer. :icon_cheesygrin:

a_098.gif.a27f10f5616ea9e929b7bac10888f9df.gif

There is no wrong answer there. With Amy, it could have gone either way. But, keep trying there Sheldon! Really, I don't give a crap!

I am not Raj, who is a spineless coward and afraid of a woman. So I'm not running anywhere.

Edited by chucky