• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, luminous said:

From Kaley's IG stories

German chocolate on the BBT set today

normancook_29738192_182962389002481_4717047875505225728_n.thumb.jpg.ef1352118db7014575128ea0dbd2a8ec.jpg

It seems John Ritter will always be an important figure in Kaley's memory.

MV5BMTI.jpg.8b9ca9a988bc85ecbe8c97e063069cdf.jpg

Edited by veejay
illustration

2 hours ago, veejay said:
It seems John Ritter will always be an important figure in Kaley's memory.

MV5BMTI.jpg.8b9ca9a988bc85ecbe8c97e063069cdf.jpg

Of course! Young Girls in the TV Biz do tend to look up to men like that as sort of a father figure and someone they can trust and feel safe around 

Melissa Gilbert & Michael Landon and  Keshia Knight Pulliam & Bill Cosby are two examples that come to mind

They tend to gravitate towards men like that

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan

1 hour ago, luminous said:

From Kaley's IG stories

normancook_29738192_182962389002481_4717047875505225728_n.thumb.jpg.ef1352118db7014575128ea0dbd2a8ec.jpg

...of course she has to think of John Ritter with this name of the chocolate. :shy:

I also spy maps that are stored in glove boxes. New Rims from Johnny G. Road trip anyone?? Honeymoon destination?? Are Lenny sprucing the car up for a road trip?? Do the maps have any meaning at all because most people get directions from a navigator now?? Any theories?

1 hour ago, chucky said:

I don't think so. He already gave up his drivers license to a policeman and stated he didn't want it back.:icon_biggrin:

Can you do that ? Wouldn't it have to be sent in to the DVLA ? Even if you send it in, can't you take out another one ?

1 minute ago, joyceraye said:

Can you do that ? Wouldn't it have to be sent in to the DVLA ? Even if you send it in, can't you take out another one ?

Yes he can apply to get it back. But would he want to? That ticket he got for speeding as fast as he did will be like the one he got in Penny's car look like a play ticket. He'll be paying big bucks. He'll probably get two tickets, speeding and reckless driving. As fast as he was going, those two tickets won't be cheap. He had better have deposited some of his checks for those fines. Hopefully he learned to keep his mouth shut in front of the judge or just say yes you honor or no your honor. :icon_cheesygrin:

On 4/11/2018 at 5:04 PM, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

By the way, you forgot the Hat. 

I don't wear a hat when I'm demonstrating woodstove cooking, which is what I usually do.

15 hours ago, Nogravitasatall said:

The brother is a part of the new franchise and hence a viable asset.

THIS! This is what it's all about. Everyone who blames the writers for the way they write Sheldon needs to remember this. The new franchise is where they are going to make thier new money.

4 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

THIS! This is what it's all about. Everyone who blames the writers for the way they write Sheldon needs to remember this. The new franchise is where they are going to make thier new money.

The new franchise is their future. TBBT is slowly becoming their past.

YS has dropped some very clever BBT Easter Eggs. 

13 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

I don't wear a hat when I'm demonstrating woodstove cooking, which is what I usually do.

I don't think so. I believe once TBBT ends, the ratings for YS will go down . I know you disagree, but that's what I personally think. I know I could be wrong, then again I may be right. Only time will tell. So YS lovers, enjoy it while you can. Who knows, you may get lucky and TBBT could be renewed for 1 or 2 more years. That will definitely help YS. :icon_cheesygrin:

6 minutes ago, vonmar said:

The new franchise is their future.

It's definitely not my future. I have watched not 1 minute of YS and I can say that I will not ever watch that show. Ya'll enjoy it :icon_biggrin:

Edited by chucky

6 hours ago, luminous said:

From Kaley's IG stories

...of course she has to think of John Ritter with this name of the chocolate. :shy:

I LOVE that she still feels connected to John Ritter after all these years. <3