Jump to content
The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, brilliantfool said:

Hey guys !! I was at the episode 

 

2 main storylines : 

Sheldon’s mom insists he invites Georgie to the wedding otherwise she’s not coming either, Sheldon tries to call him but Georgie doesn’t wanna talk to him so he and Leonard go to Texas to invite Georgie in person

Howard & Bernadette’s kids get pink eye and it’s 1 week till the wedding so Amy’s worried about getting pink eye as well. Despite everybody (except for Sheldon and Leonard cause they’re in Texas ) trying to avoid Howard, they all get pink eye (and they’re a little mad at Penny she doesn’t ). In the end they find out it’s bacterial and not the other one so it’s gonna be gone till the wedding)

And another mini-storyline - Raj is trying to get a date for the wedding cause he doesn’t wanna be the only single guy there

If nobody writes a TR soon I’ll try to post more later (prob tmw though cause I’m busy :/ )

 

thankyou very much

  • Like 5
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sah said:

And Sheldon looking in awe at Amy. I hope we get that as well. Normally, flower girl goes before the bridesmaids and groomsmen. Often they walk down the aisle with a ring bearer. Not always though.

That would be nice. Sheldon's nephew whose birth he attended could hold Halley's hand to make sure she doesn't run off. He could carry the ring in his other hand. I'd love to see him as a little replica of Sheldon, complete with bow tie. Pity Ian Armitage is too old.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, brilliantfool said:

Hey guys !! I was at the episode 

 

2 main storylines : 

Sheldon’s mom insists he invites Georgie to the wedding otherwise she’s not coming either, Sheldon tries to call him but Georgie doesn’t wanna talk to him so he and Leonard go to Texas to invite Georgie in person

Howard & Bernadette’s kids get pink eye and it’s 1 week till the wedding so Amy’s worried about getting pink eye as well. Despite everybody (except for Sheldon and Leonard cause they’re in Texas ) trying to avoid Howard, they all get pink eye (and they’re a little mad at Penny she doesn’t ). In the end they find out it’s bacterial and not the other one so it’s gonna be gone till the wedding)

And another mini-storyline - Raj is trying to get a date for the wedding cause he doesn’t wanna be the only single guy there

If nobody writes a TR soon I’ll try to post more later (prob tmw though cause I’m busy :/ )

 

Thank you so much!

5 minutes ago, brilliantfool said:

To each their own but I personally loved the episode cause of Georgie. I love him on YS so it was so nice to see him here.

also I was in the first group of people to come in, they were still checking in the VIPs in front of us, and the actor who plays Georgie walked past by us and greeted everyone... People around me got excited and I had no idea who he was haha. Anyways it was so sweet of him to do that!

also most of the actors messed up tonight , I think Johnny even used the F word haha. Mayim, Jim, Kaley, Johnny and Kunal all messed up once or twice. 

They gave us the pizza so early I was worried it’s gonna be a short taping with lots of playback but thankfully it was not the case, it was almost 3 hours 

PS the hotel room you’re talking about is the one in Texas where Sheldon and Leonard stay 

Thank you for the info!!

  • Like 4
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, brilliantfool said:

To each their own but I personally loved the episode cause of Georgie. I love him on YS so it was so nice to see him here.

also I was in the first group of people to come in, they were still checking in the VIPs in front of us, and the actor who plays Georgie walked past by us and greeted everyone... People around me got excited and I had no idea who he was haha. Anyways it was so sweet of him to do that!

also most of the actors messed up tonight , I think Johnny even used the F word haha. Mayim, Jim, Kaley, Johnny and Kunal all messed up once or twice. 

They gave us the pizza so early I was worried it’s gonna be a short taping with lots of playback but thankfully it was not the case, it was almost 3 hours 

PS the hotel room you’re talking about is the one in Texas where Sheldon and Leonard stay 

Thank you so much for the info! Hope you had much fun. :)

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A week till the wedding and the invitations haven't gone out ? Or George was deliberately left off the list and his mother's just found out ? Curiouser and curiouser. Can't wait to find out more.

Thank you, Brlliantfool. Have a good evening and sleep well.

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@brilliantfool 

Thank you for your view on the inside!

gr_065.gif.519755a786ceb618a2d647f72f122536.gif

I'm afraid we're not going to do that anymore.  :shy:

Edited by veejay
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow ! Not wanting a brother who's been married numerous times to be your best man is one thing, but not inviting him at all to your wedding is quite another.  That is big. We've not heard Shamy discussing this. I wonder what Georgie did to offend Sheldon so badly ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lam156 said:

@brilliantfool

 

Thank you! 

I have ticket for next week... I'll give you guys spoilers as well... Spoilers and detailed TR are always welcome! :D

Thank you ! The cast will have been given their scripts to take home tonight, so by now they know what happens and the table read will be in the morning.

So exciting !

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, brilliantfool said:

Btw just 1 Shamy scene (nothing romantic) and 0 Lenny I think in this episode (just thought I’d mention it now in case you guys are curious cause I’m trying to write a TR but it would be quite long so that would take a while )

Sheldon keeps mentioning (to Amy and to Leonard/Raj) that Georgie was a horrible bully, that’s why.

which we later find out from Georgie and Leonard’s conversation was not true at all. For example Sheldon told Leonard how when he was 8 Georgie threw away his Halloween costume and he had to wear a blanket and be a ghost. When Leonard confronts Georgie he says Sheldon apparently was gonna dress as a ‘girl scientist’  (madam Curie) so he had to throw it away otherwise Sheldon would get beaten up ). Really loved the scene with Leonard and Georgie 

 

I just imagined that and had to laugh out loud. Nice idea. :icon_cheesygrin:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, brilliantfool said:

Btw just 1 Shamy scene (nothing romantic) and 0 Lenny I think in this episode (just thought I’d mention it now in case you guys are curious cause I’m trying to write a TR but it would be quite long so that would take a while )

Sheldon keeps mentioning (to Amy and to Leonard/Raj) that Georgie was a horrible bully, that’s why.

which we later find out from Georgie and Leonard’s conversation was not true at all. For example Sheldon told Leonard how when he was 8 Georgie threw away his Halloween costume and he had to wear a blanket and be a ghost. When Leonard confronts Georgie he says Sheldon apparently was gonna dress as a ‘girl scientist’  (madam Curie) so he had to throw it away otherwise Sheldon would get beaten up ). Really loved the scene with Leonard and Georgie 

 

This is funny. LOL.

Thank you for the spoilers, @brilliantfool Have a nice day!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sheldon has a fascination with Marie Curie.

Wow, only 1 Shamy scene and no Lenny. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, chucky said:

...Wow, only 1 Shamy scene and no Lenny. 

Yeah, and funny, too. The comedy continues. So there's nothing wrong with it. :shy:

Edited by veejay
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, veejay said:

Yeah, and funny, too. The comedy continues. So there's nothing wrong with it. :shy:

Okay Dokay

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, chucky said:

Sheldon has a fascination with Marie Curie.

Wow, only 1 Shamy scene and no Lenny. 

The whole plot is Shamys wedding. IF i was a Lenny fan I would not expect to much. Unless they do a Penny pregnancy scare in the finalie.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 3ku11 said:

The whole plot is Shamys wedding. IF i was a Lenny fan I would not expect to much. Unless they do a Penny pregnancy scare in the finalie.

I don't expect too much. Hell, I'd settle for an island bar scene. :icon_wink:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, chucky said:

I don't expect too much. Hell, I'd settle for an island bar scene. :icon_wink:

That can never be wrong. And it's nutritious, too. :icon_cheesygrin:

n_0025.gif.cc7b2b50732eb23e1cfd8b078a33dd86.gif

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.