[Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread

20 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

For some reason, the Pythons don't seem to be in their bailiwick. Not really in the realm of science/sci-fi/comics.  Now that I think about it, I bet Amy FF would be a huge fan of the Pythons with her dry sense of humor.  Can't you see her knowing the words to the Philosopher’s Song:  "Immanuel Kant was a real pissant who was very rarely stable. Heidegger, Heidegger was a boozy beggar who could think you under the table....." 

That would be more the domain of someone who studied the liberal arts I'd guess.

• Like 1

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know a lot of people here know of my medical problems.   For those who don't, I have trouble, at times, walking any kind of distance, say a block or two, without the aid of a cane.  Around the house

Hello guys,   I am so sorry, I promised a taping report but it was a crazy week and I didn't have time to write one. Here is what happened(I don't know if you already get any other repo

Hey guys! I’m sure somebody will give you a full TR so just wanted to share my overall impressions and BTS I thought the episode was just perfect and for those of you who don’t like Shamy - I fel

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

She looked better walking out of the hospital with that baby than I looked at my wedding.

In other centuries that would have seemed suspicious. :)  Remember what started The Glorious Revolution ! 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Babar said:
THE BIG BANG THEORY (8:00-8:31PM) - GUEST STARS GALORE!
“The Bow Tie Asymmetry” - When Amy’s (Mayim Bialik) parents and Sheldon’s (Jim Parsons) family arrive, everybody is focused to make sure all goes according to plan—everyone except the bride and groom. Kathy Bates, John Ross Bowie, Mark Hamill, Courtney Henggeler, Lauren Lapkus, Laurie Metcalf, Jerry O’Connell, Brian Posehn, Teller, and Wil Wheaton guest star. 11th season finale.

YES THANK YOU 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Babar said:
THE BIG BANG THEORY (8:00-8:31PM) - GUEST STARS GALORE!
“The Bow Tie Asymmetry” - When Amy’s (Mayim Bialik) parents and Sheldon’s (Jim Parsons) family arrive, everybody is focused to make sure all goes according to plan—everyone except the bride and groom. Kathy Bates, John Ross Bowie, Mark Hamill, Courtney Henggeler, Lauren Lapkus, Laurie Metcalf, Jerry O’Connell, Brian Posehn, Teller, and Wil Wheaton guest star. 11th season finale.

Everyone except the bride and groom????

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, shamyarmy2016 said:

that means cliffhanger 

No, it doesn't. It might mean Shamy wish do things in their own and that could mean to not follow exactly the wedding plan..

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

No, it doesn't. It might mean Shamy wish do things in their own and that could mean to not follow exactly the wedding plan..

Like maybe Amy and Sheldon's families try take over and S/A rebel.

• Like 8

5 hours ago, GivesAWhit said:

I must agree - I'll be somewhat put off if they give in to Kripke's extortion. Though he should not by rights have been invited, I suppose he is one of the more integral semi-regulars. He can also be quite funny, so let's hope he makes a worthy enough comedy contribution to justify his presence.

I am ok with him singing a song

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

Benny HIll still has tons of fans, and frankly so does Two and a Half Men, which was also a problem in that regard. 

Yes, but one day they will all be dead. :) 

(Not soon but nature will take them away. Point out the Amos & Andy fans still standing)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shamyarmy2016 said:

and elope I would be pissed 

Surely it won't happen. They had that chance earlier and they made the  wedding ceremony shared with friends and family choice though.

• Like 2
  • It's a Tiara 1

35 minutes ago, Shanban said:

Everyone except the bride and groom????

Perhaps they feel overwhelmed by everyone trying to help that they end up at the JOP again saying screw everyone else. Lets just do this. Here. Now. Without the family, without the friends. No fuss, no muss, no stress. 

Or they are calmer then everyone expects them to be and will just go with flow. Lol.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chucky said:

Normally I would agree, but this is Shamy, so the parameters are different.

Don't be so sure about that...

1 minute ago, Shanban said:

I’m thinking it might be like they both get nervous and try to throw it off in a way....😉😉😉

Noooo! 

14 minutes ago, shamyarmy2016 said:

and elope I would be pissed 

I'd be ok with it. Amy in wedding dress, Sheldon in tux. More focus on the vows...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Sah said:

I'd be ok with it. Amy in wedding dress, Sheldon in tux. More focus on the vows...

But would they have Shamy copy Lenny's first wedding? They basically eloped as well.

• Sad 1

Nah, running off to elope while the place you were supposed to get married holds all your guests for an event you have planned for months would be very Sheldon appropriate and very much not of character for Leonard and Penny.  Not that I expect that to happen.  Maybe the vows end up being said in the John.  

Edited by MsGreentea
  • Haha 2
  • Run to India 1

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic