[Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, Shanban said:

Everyone except the bride and groom????

They are not focused? Wonder what they actually are focused on, then.

1 hour ago, Nogravitasatall said:

Point out the Amos & Andy fans still standing)

I'm pointing right now at my 32 year old son who is a huge fan of old radio and TV shows. I'd like to put him on Jeopardy if silent films or 30's - 40's radio was one of the topics.  He got a lot of attention at a WWII reenactment once when he was the only one at a program who knew who the Bickersons were.

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know a lot of people here know of my medical problems.   For those who don't, I have trouble, at times, walking any kind of distance, say a block or two, without the aid of a cane.  Around the house

Hello guys,   I am so sorry, I promised a taping report but it was a crazy week and I didn't have time to write one. Here is what happened(I don't know if you already get any other repo

Hey guys! I’m sure somebody will give you a full TR so just wanted to share my overall impressions and BTS I thought the episode was just perfect and for those of you who don’t like Shamy - I fel

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

I'm pointing right now at my 32 year old son who is a huge fan of old radio and TV shows. I'd like to put him on Jeopardy if silent films or 30's - 40's radio was one of the topics.  He got a lot of attention at a WWII reenactment once when he was the only one at a program who knew who the Bickersons were.

Ok, but as you say, not a majority position. My thought is that comical derision of women for their sexual history may become a relic. There will always be room for nostalgia but the lens through which the “Penny as slut” jokes are viewed will be different. I’m hopeful anyway. It’ll be like smoking on screen perhaps. I think there is some gathering momentum in the popular culture for a change.

But Benny Hill will always be classic. How can we forget “rubber balloons!”. Comedy gold :) 

Re the wedding, my hope; They hold until the BFR can put them on Mars!

Edited by Nogravitasatall
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

I am guessing Stuart asked her to be his date.

Probably. But the thing is wouldn't the comic book store be open.? I can't believe that the comic book store is going to remain successful and/or Denise is going to be a continuing. With all the single guys and just her I can see her hooking up but with who?

1 minute ago, Chrismo said:

Probably. But the thing is wouldn't the comic book store be open.? I can't believe that the comic book store is going to remain successful and/or Denise is going to be a continuing. With all the single guys and just her I can see her hooking up but with who?

raj or stuart 

I woulden't mind Shamy Eloping. Why not? Lenny did. 

I would love if they put a gag in their end of episode. Penny throws up before Sheldon says I do. Implying Penny maybe pregnant. Not that I see that happening. Amy can't b pregnant. You need to hav sex more then once a year haha. I Don't think their well b any more any time soon anyway.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shanban said:

I’m thinking it might be like they both get nervous and try to throw it off in a way....😉😉😉

Didn't Wil Wheaton's tweet say they had shot the wedding ? So it must have happened.

3 hours ago, hokie3457 said:

...although there is hope for humanity......Monty Python is coming soon to Netflix!

When my kids hit their teens I introduced them to Monty Python, Mel Brooks and Godzilla...

I called it bringing culture to the heathens :cool:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

I woulden't mind Shamy Eloping. Why not? Lenny did. 

I would love if they put a gag in their end of episode. Penny throws up before Sheldon says I do. Implying Penny maybe pregnant. Not that I see that happening. Amy can't b pregnant. You need to hav sex more then once a year haha. I Don't think their well b any more any time soon anyway.

I just don’t see a pregnancy scare. It got to be believable and TPTB already said it ain’t happening

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, JE7 said:

When my kids hit their teens I introduced them to Monty Python, Mel Brooks and Godzilla...

I called it bringing culture to the heathens :cool:

With the family sit-downs to watch “Life of Brian” I may have generated some heathens. The resurrecting Dr Who may have put the icing on that. :) 

And we are  all very wary of women who float. They are everywhere.

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

I just don’t see a pregnancy scare. It got to be believable and TPTB already said it ain’t happening

They never said it ain't happening. Often said about changing the DNA of the show. Kaley is againgst it. i was just simply suggesting it would be funny. But I said it is unlikely. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

They never said it ain't happening. Often said about changing the DNA of the show. Kaley is againgst it. i was just simply suggesting it would be funny. But I said it is unlikely. 

Her throwing I suppose would be. I just think there is going to be some story outside the three main couples and parents that had nothing specifically to do with the wedding. 

• Like 1

Since the season finale is titled "The Bow Tie Asymmetry," I wonder if there will be any allusions to Sheldon wearing a bow tie in Young Sheldon. While it's unlikely due to the number of guest stars as it is, I wonder if we may see a flashback to Sheldon, Missy, and Georgie as kids. Raegan Revord was photographed with curly hair and wearing a dress. It may have to due with what they were filming for the spin-off, but you never know.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

I don't think it is happening either,but, never say never.:icon_wink:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Nogravitasatall said:

With the family sit-downs to watch “Life of Brian” I may have generated some heathens. The resurrecting Dr Who may have put the icing on that. :) 

And we are  all very wary of women who float. They are everywhere.

Lol the debates with my son over which is best Blazing Saddles vs Young Frankenstein or Holy Grail vs Life of Brian can go on for hours....

And lead to the consumption of large quantities of beer :icon_cheesygrin:

• Penny Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, chucky said:

But would they have Shamy copy Lenny's first wedding? They basically eloped as well.

One major difference though...

Sitting here watching the Meemaw episode. Wow, she's one crusty old broad. :sarcastichand:

4 minutes ago, Sah said:

One major difference though...

If you say so. As far as I am concerned, eloping is eloping. There's no difference.

Edited by chucky

4 minutes ago, Sah said:

Kaley, Johnny, the rest of the cast, the writers, the show runner....I am sure the list goes on. My guess is another year at the kitchen island. No babies.

That would be funny.

The ratings are going to hit the tank after tonight. There is nothing left. Two couplesthe kitchen island,and the other couple with two crying babies.

Edited by Chrismo
  • Haha 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic