The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread

Just now, Chrismo said:

Hook up with Denise for maybe one night.

even better sutart because everyone (including me) says raj needs a boyfriend 

7 minutes ago, Sah said:

Kaley, Johnny, the rest of the cast, the writers, the show runner....I am sure the list goes on. My guess is another year at the kitchen island. No babies.

That would be funny.

You mean she is not taking up amateur astronomy and comet hunting? :icon_wink:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, djsurrey said:

You mean she is not taking up amateur astronomy and comet hunting? :icon_wink:

Nope....I don't think so lol. 

• Like 2

Michael Ausiello from TV Line and friend of the show is attending tonight’s taping 

49ED5494-BEEA-434B-A4AF-274BFF0CA576.png

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, shamyarmy2016 said:

EVERYONE IS GOING BUT ME :girlsad:

I know, right?!

3 minutes ago, Shanban said:

Done Already?

No. these are the main cast introductions. 

Edited by vonmar

Amy's parents, finally!

My guess is Raj's date goes bad but then he meets Denise and Rajnise begins going into our final season

• Run to India 1

11 minutes ago, luminous said:

Also from Alex's IG stories...

1124_tapenight_01.gif.c85101ce4a72485e768ec042a8f833a1.gif

I want to see this live so bad someday...

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Sah said:

I want to see this live so bad someday...

so do i

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chrismo said:

Hook up with Denise for maybe one night.

I could see that happen. I wonder if Denise is going to be a recurring guest for S12.

Edited by wonder63
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Shelldon said:

Amy's parents, finally!

My guess is Raj's date goes bad but then he meets Denise and Rajnise begins going into our final season

I could see that happen. I wonder if Denise is going to be a recurring guest for S12. It's funny that if she did end up with Raj, at least one of the guys would end up with a geek who likes comic books. None of the other female characters do. 

• Like 2
  • Koala Face 1

21 hours ago, Tensor said:

A person's individual feelings may be subjective, but how did they arrive at that?   In the case of garlic, while one person may think three cloves is too many, and another may think it's not enough, there is an actual number there.    There are actually numbers that indicate there was more Sheldon and Penny than Lenny in the early years.  Since that's the case, then why is the complaint about too much Lenny, and not too much Sheldon and Penny?  All I was asking for was the reasoning behind the "too much Lenny".  If the answer is "any Lenny, is too much Lenny" then there is the reasoning, and the reason the too much Sheldon and Penny wasn't a problem.  

I understand what you're saying, but if they were to give you a number (be it in minutes per episode or percentage of screen time) wouldn't it be meaningless unless you had the person's "right amount of Lenny number"? If someone would want for example 1/2 of the screen time to be Lenny,  "X" amount of minutes may be too little, but if they're OK with having Lenny onscreen for 1/4 of the screen time, then the same number "X" would be a bigger percentage and they might be OK with it.

Furthermore, does it really matter how we arrive at a subjective conclusion? IMO, it deals with perception. Regardless of who has more or less screen time different people might perceive it differently, and therefore have differing opinions.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, wonder63 said:

I could see that happen. I wonder if Denise is going to be a recurring guest for S12. It's funny that if she did end up with Raj, at least one of the guys would end up with a geek who likes comic books. None of the other female characters do. 

I'm not sure but Denise isn't just in this episode so Stuart can have a date. All the other guests make sense.

• Like 1