The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Season 11 Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, kbp said:

thankyou brillantfool i can relax now thankyou

Hear hear ! I am really pleased for all of them. Only Raj to fix up now.

22 minutes ago, brilliantfool said:

Hey guys! I’m sure somebody will give you a full TR so just wanted to share my overall impressions and BTS

I thought the episode was just perfect and for those of you who don’t like Shamy - I felt it was more like a tribute to TBBT overall than just them

So many guest stars , it was so cool to see missy and Georgie and Mary, also the actor who plays Luke Skywalker officiated the wedding (not a SW fan here so I don’t know him :) . Also we saw Amy’s parents, Bert, Wil Wheaton and Kripke, maybe somebody else in forgetting 

Bill Prady, Molaro and Chuck Lorre all went out for the curtain call 

WB president was there too at some point 

We got to see Mayim walking in the wedding dress up close 2 times as she walked from one side of the set to another 

Saw Bri Cuoco up there too with her and Kaley’s dad

There was a really sweet scene between Sheldon and Leonard, and Penny was amazing tonight 

The taping was long, 3,5 hours , even though there were so many pre-taped scenes (probably half)

Oh and a couple got engaged tonight! It’s the second time I’ve heard of that happening during tapings and I’ve always wanted to see that , it was so cool!

Thank you so much for the info! It seems  you had a blast, so happy for you! :)

• Like 3
  • Koala Face 1

1 minute ago, Chrismo said:

I feel like A mute Chandler Bing right now

Interesting. The only Chandler Bing I know is a dog (a Podenco) who used to have a column in our local newspaper. Never knew it was based on someone else.:biggrin:

9 minutes ago, Capt. Hilts said:

Good to have one mute actor!

The actor isn't mute but his show shtick is, like when he appears as part of the magician duo Penn & Teller.

• Like 2

Just now, Radar said:

Interesting. The only Chandler Bing I know is a dog (a Podenco) who used to have a column in our local newspaper. Never knew it was based on someone else.:biggrin:

Chandler from Friends

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, brilliantfool said:

Hey guys! I’m sure somebody will give you a full TR so just wanted to share my overall impressions and BTS

I thought the episode was just perfect and for those of you who don’t like Shamy - I felt it was more like a tribute to TBBT overall than just them

So many guest stars , it was so cool to see missy and Georgie and Mary, also the actor who plays Luke Skywalker officiated the wedding (not a SW fan here so I don’t know him :) . Also we saw Amy’s parents, Bert, Wil Wheaton and Kripke, maybe somebody else in forgetting 

Bill Prady, Molaro and Chuck Lorre all went out for the curtain call 

WB president was there too at some point 

We got to see Mayim walking in the wedding dress up close 2 times as she walked from one side of the set to another 

Saw Bri Cuoco up there too with her and Kaley’s dad

There was a really sweet scene between Sheldon and Leonard, and Penny was amazing tonight 

The taping was long, 3,5 hours , even though there were so many pre-taped scenes (probably half)

Oh and a couple got engaged tonight! It’s the second time I’ve heard of that happening during tapings and I’ve always wanted to see that , it was so cool!

Thank you!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, luminous said:

Has the look of a group shot of the Muppets.

Edited by djsurrey
  • Haha 5

6 minutes ago, April said:

The actor isn't mute but his show shtick is, like when he appears as part of the magician duo Penn & Teller.

Yes, I know.  

4 minutes ago, luminous said:

What amazing shot! It makes me feel so proud of be part of this show fandom. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Koala Face 1
  • It's a Tiara 1

6 minutes ago, veejay said:

From Alex's IG stories.

001.thumb.jpg.960f60db68c81b0fff11a87d03e84098.jpg

Is that Missy?

002.thumb.jpg.4bea8da11bb899b03bb92b973847ed64.jpg

:shy:

That’s Missy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It seems like a fabulous tbbt season finale and the perfect way to show this show is about friends who happen to be mostly scientists but also they are people who seek happiness like everyone else. Looking foward so badly to watch it! :)

Again, thank you so much @brilliantfool. You are a rock star! :wub:

Edited by spidergirl
Typo
  • Like 4
  • Koala Face 3
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

@brilliantfool As usual, a big thanks from my side for your insider views, though I'm a little jealous too :shy:. I'm very sure you had a wonderful time at the taping!

thankyou2.gif.12974c37d82dbfbc0195cd4816d72436.gif

• Like 6
  • Penny Thumbs Up 3

thanks @brilliantfool, it sounds like such a wonderful episode, I'm very happy about it! Thanks for finding time for us!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Koala Face 2

3 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

Episode sounds a little OOC.

Contrary to my expectations, that sounds excellent.:shy:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, veejay said:

Contrary to my expectations, that sounds excellent.:shy:

But that begs the question why can’t every episode be excellent?  Group episodes, no bickering and a couple others I can’t say. Do you see my confusion?

• Penny Thumbs Up 3

No Drama is always good haha. Looking forward to Mark Hamill's apperence. Should be good. Could it be any more sweet?

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1