• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, hokie3457 said:

Wow!  While we were sleeping....

I don't know about sleeping.  Alex posted some shots of being in the office(Molaro was in a couple) a few weeks ago. 

5 minutes ago, Tensor said:

I don't know about sleeping.  Alex posted some shots of being in the office(Molaro was in a couple) a few weeks ago. 

Around that time she also posted a picture in her IG stories beginning working on 11x01. So they've been back at work for a little less than a month now.

1 minute ago, hokie3457 said:

...so probably a little less than a month until they begin taping????? 

First taping should be August 15th with first table read on the 9th.

3 hours ago, April said:

Johnny will be at SDCC as well as Kunal, Kevin, and Mayim (if her health permits it I assume) . Also, in the past years various cast members have shown up to participate or moderate the panel like last year had Melissa, the year before Kunal and Mayim. I think it was only 2014 when really nobody was there.

They read fan fiction out loud!  

What a riot!

On 04/07/2017 at 9:33 PM, Carlos said:

I agree with you 100 %. They will milk it for all it's worth, and we all know they don't have any artistic integrity, so they don't have that getting in the way. We, the fans, however care about the story , and the portion of us who doesn't like the state of affairs right now wishes it would end sooner rather than later. TBH, I wish it would have ended in S10.

S7 for me.

OK, I know I'm not going to get what I really want, like the romantic focus back where it should be, on Penny and Leonard, so maybe a little wish will come true: more Tammy-Jo St Cloud.

14 minutes ago, JohnPhD said:

OK, I know I'm not going to get what I really want, like the romantic focus back where it should be, on Penny and Leonard, so maybe a little wish will come true: more Tammy-Jo St Cloud.

Agreed!  :icon_cheesygrin:

how_110.gif.a21b4b11d0b3fbb27825fdf83db82d51.gif

10 hours ago, JohnPhD said:

S7 for me.

I agree completely with you. Actually I would have loved for TBBT to end on S7 as well, but for S7 to be completely differently than what it actually was. What I meant with S10 ( I didn't actually express myself accurately) is that I hoped it wouldn't have been renewed. IMO, S6 was the last good season (as a whole) with some exceptions as in previous seasons as well. From S7 onwards the exceptions (the bad episodes) became the rule. All of the previous IMO, of course.

Edited by Carlos
Spelling

7 minutes ago, Carlos said:

I agree completely with you. Actually I would have loved for TBBT to end on S7 as well, but for S7 to be completely differently than what it actually was. What I meant with S10 ( I didn't actually express myself accurately) is that I hoped it wouldn't have been renewed. IMO, S6 was the last good season (as a hole) with some exceptions as in previous seasons as well. From S7 onwards the exceptions (the bad episodes) became the rule. All of the previous IMO, of course.

IMO S7 actually had a perfect series finale in724. Penny and Leonard were now engaged, and when they left Sheldon at the train station and walked away together that was as tho it had been designed as a finale. And if the makers wanted a Sheldon spin-off, instead of this Young Sheldon drivel they could have had Sheldon's Travels.

33 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

I know this is not going to happen but it would be funny if they turned up at SDCC in characters instead of actors. 

Haha maybe Penny convinced Leonard to go there together after all

14 hours ago, djsurrey said:

Wonder if we will see it again?

I think it will be a one time thing...but who knows?

9 hours ago, Jonny said:

They should, it was comedy gold they perhaps stumbled upon.

IMO it is too much like in Modern Family (Gloria did it for a beauty pagent too) to be considered "stumbled upon", but they did use it well scaring Howard...

3 hours ago, djsurrey said:

Sounds like it has TBBT written all over it then.

Not that cringy. Like awkward. In a endearing way. Has always been TbbT thing. This was just plain forced cringy. 

1 hour ago, 3ku11 said:

Not that cringy. Like awkward. In a endearing way. Has always been TbbT thing. This was just plain forced cringy. 

In my opinion the silly doll was really nothing at all compared to say

Raj: I’m not done, but thank you. (Raj puts the dollar on the table. Stuart steals it.) I think back to all the good times we had, like, uh, when we went camping and spent that night telling each other all our secrets. I told him I’m addicted to pedicures and he told me he lost his virginity to his cousin.

Howard: She was my second cousin.

Sheldon: And the first woman you ever disappointed sexually. Ba-da-bazinga!

Raj: Oh, oh, yeah, and then there was the time when Leonard and I took Howard to Las Vegas and paid a hooker to pretend she was Jewish and that she wanted his little kosher pickle. Of all the Howard humping hookers stories, that one’s my favourite!

Howard: Okay, buddy, that’s it. Sit down.

Raj: Oh, oh, what about that tubby girl in the Sailor Moon costume at Comic-con?

Howard: Don’t remember. Please sit down.

Raj: The only threesome I’ve ever had in my life, and I’m proud to say it was with this man right here.

Howard: Oh, please shut up.

Raj: Oh, oh, don’t get me wrong, nothing happened with me and Howard. There was about 200 pounds of Sailor Moon between us.

and of course....

Mrs Latham: Well, think about it.

Leonard: Do you mean?

Mrs Latham: Yep. I’m that good.

Leonard: Oh, what the hell.

Scene: The stairwell. Leonard is returning home looking dishevelled.

Penny: Good morning, slut.

Leonard: What?

Penny: Oh, please, I recognize the walk of shame when I see it. All you’re missing is a little smeared mascara and a purse with panties wadded up in it.

I could go on and on.

8 hours ago, hokie3457 said:

Anything is possible. I am holding on to the fact that we have witnessed a compelling love story from episode 1 all the way through. Much more so, much; more interesting than the others depicted. I thank Mr Prady for Leonard & Penny.

Also hoping for more intimate and touching warm scenes with Lenny for season 11.  Know this is a comedy first but these characters have evolved so much from season 1 and their relationship has sort of been secondary to the plots that I think they deserve a better fate than has been shown.  Also, have just read that Melissa Rauch (Bernadette) has announced that she is pregnant. Wonder how they will deal with this aspect. However congratulations are in order for her and her husband.

35 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Also hoping for more intimate and touching warm scenes with Lenny for season 11.  Know this is a comedy first but these characters have evolved so much from season 1 and their relationship has sort of been secondary to the plots that I think they deserve a better fate than has been shown.  Also, have just read that Melissa Rauch (Bernadette) has announced that she is pregnant. Wonder how they will deal with this aspect. However congratulations are in order for her and her husband.

...as to Melissa, the article says she is due in the fall, which could be anywhere from late September to early December....I'm sure they will be able to film/tape/shoot around her for the scenes that concern her....